One

Iced Green Tea Latte

Afternoon, perfect timing to do some unproductive things.

Kevin looks around the room around him. It feels like it hasn't been left not too long ago. His mind is blank; he's trying hard to figure out something, obviously. But every time he tries too hard, his head would throb. Even though his life seems so perfect, he always feels that there is something wrong. Something that has to be there, but that something is not there; uncompleted.

Some action figures placed tidily on the drawer; framed-pictures hanging on the wall, placed on the desk, on the night stand; some favorite bands poster of his covering the room; the room is tidy and cozy, covered with black-and-white-stripes wallpaper, typical boy's room in general.

There's a picture that somehow manages to catch Kevin's attention, though. It's a collection of pictures, seems like it's his life documentation, from baby to adolescent, and from adolescent to young adult.

There's always the same girl in his life documentation pictures, though. She seems familiar to him, but he cannot really decipher who the hell is she. Or what's her role in his life that she always poses in every one of his photos. With him.

He doesn't know why, but his mind tells him to go to someplace. Somehow, he feels he has to be somewhere. Right there, right now.

Someone knocks at his door, pops him from contemplating what should he do right now. Automatically he averts his gaze to his door.

Standing there, his little brother. "You alright there, Kevin ge?" he asks.

He smiles softly at his little brother. "Gege's just fine, didi. Aren't you doing your homework, hmm? Just go back and do it so we can relax on weekends"

"You know, gege. Homeworks . I'm so done with them right now. So I just want to see what you're doing here" the younger of the two pouts cutely, leaving the older chuckles at the younger's behavior. Making his way to the younger, he pats his head softly.

"I want to go outside..... erhm, I mean to a coffehouse. Starbucks. You want something?" his didi's eyes light up "As usual, ge! I want banana chocolate chip cake!" he chirps out happily.

Once again, Kevin chuckles. "At your service, Sir"

With that, Kevin heads to that somewhere. Someplace that's been a witness on his multiple failed attempts on solving that one puzzle in his head. The coffee house. Starbucks. His favorite spot of all time.