Chapter 47

Hey, Mr. Destiny

Seojin along with her fiancee, took the place to entertain the guest whilst Kris dragged Minyoung out.

Zelo saw them and was about to go when Jinah stopped and told him it's okay.

Kai followed his cousin's gaze and he felt infuriated. Jinah sighed and stopped him.

"Let your sister go."

Kai looked at her.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"They belong to each other. Can't you see, oppa?"

 

"Calm down." Minyoung said and Kris let go of her hand.

She laughed and looked at him. Kris' heart was beating fast.

"I'm sorry." He started. 

"You didn't do anything wrong, Kris."

"I know. I just wanted to say I'm sorry afterhand." 

Minyoung chuckled and Kris' face reddened.

"How are you?" 

She asked, flipping her fringe to the side.

"Better. You look dazzling tonight with all the platinum blonde locks." 

Kris teased and caught Minyoung blushed.

"Thanks." 

Then, there was a long pause until Kris spoke.

"I..I kind of miss you."

"Yeah, everybody--?"

"I miss you." 

"Wh-what?"

Kris turned to her and held Minyoung's hand. Minyoung froze on her spot.

"I wanted to tell you this before you left but it was too late."

Kris leant over to her then took Minyoung's first kiss away.

Minyoung was left breathless but didn't say a word and let him do the talk.

 

"I am in love with you, Kim Minyoung. I don't know how I fell for you but I did. I waited for two years and this day to come. Now that you're back, will you be the honor of becoming my girlfriend?" 

Kris smiled at her and knelt on the ground. Minyoung's heart was running crazy and she didn't know what to do.

She felt something sparked inside.

Then she smiled back and hugged him. They stumbled on the ground and looked into each other's eyes.

"Yes."

Minyoung gave Kris another kiss but this time it was more passionate and deep.

 

They went back inside the hall. Kris kissed Minyoung's crown and went up together with Seojin.

"Thank you for coming to this event and thanks to those who work with us hand-in-hand to establish this resort successfully."

Seojin bowed and handed the mic to Kris. Kris smiled at the guests.

"Yes, thank you too Miss Jung. Congratulations to both of our company. And, I would like to take this time to announce an important thing."

Sehun, Chanyeol, Kai and Zelo raised their eyebrows. Kris' father gave him a smile and a knowing look.

 

"I am glad to present to you my girlfriend, KIA's heiress, Kim Minyoung." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END????

OR???