End

Hey, Mr. Destiny

Two months had passed after Minyoung’s arrival; Chanyeol and Seojin were married and so as Sehun and Kyungmi.

The Park-Jung couple were already having a baby and they flied to Japan for honeymoon.

Jinah and Kai were in Jeju for the planning of their engagement party.

“Kris is here, oppa. Don’t worry.” Minyoung smiled then the other sighed and ended the call.

Minyoung turned around and kissed Kris on the lips.

Sehun coughed.

“We’re stil here.”

Kyungmi rolled her eyes and leant her head on his shoulder.

They were having a dry picnic in the open field of her old school.

“When are you guys going to have a baby?” Minyoung asked out of the blue.

Kris chuckled.

“Soon. We’re planning toni—“

“Yah!” Kyungmi’s face flushed in bright pink and Sehun just smirked at her.

“I want to have a playmate.”

“How about for us? Our baby?”

Kris teased while snaking his arm around Minyoung’s waist.

“We’re not yet even married.” Minyoung stuck her tongue out the stood up, pulling him along.

“When are you planning to?”

Kyungmi asked.

“I’m not ready yet.” Then the other two couple walked away.

Kyungmi and Sehun watched them go far to the centre of the field. They had smiles plastered on their faces.

 

“I shouldn’t have to be back by last last month.”

“I can fly to New York anytime I want to find you.”

Minyoung looked at him and grinned.

“Why didn’t you?”

“A gentleman needs to wait for his destiny.”

Kris walked ahead and Minyoung slapped his arms for being to cheesy.

“A best man searches for his destiny. You lazy brat.”

Kris chuckled and pulled her to her chest.

“Anyways, thanks for coming into my life, Minyoung.”

Kris looked into her eyes. Minyoung shrugged and tip-toed to kiss him on the cheek then on the lips.

“If it wasn’t for Seojin, we wouldn’t know each other.”

“I know it was kind of hard on you to chase me back in the airport. But, you waited for me for two years. Thank you for waiting for me, Yifan. I love you.” She continued.

They both smiled and Minyoung tip-toed again, trying to be on the same height with him.

“You’re so tall. I hate you.”

“I love you too.” Kris suddenly closed her into an embrace and pressed his lips on hers.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hecky it finally ends!

THE END BADUM TSSSSSSSSSSS THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR BEING WITH ME FOR 48 CHAPTERS. THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING ABOUT WHAT AND HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS FIC AND IT ALREADY ENDED SO I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE THIS NOTE TO ALL MY PRECIOUS SUBBIES AND THOSE WHO JUST PASSED MY FIC BY THAT WITHOUT YOU THIS FANFIC WOULD NEVER BE CONTINUED FOR I AM A LAZY BRAT. IM BIASED I ENDED IT WITH MINYOUNG AND KRIS HOHOHO THANK YOU SO MUCH. This is actually the first time a multi-chaptered fic was finished. Omg

See you in my on-going fic BOY MEETS GIRL

A kris/you fic so yeah