Chapter 41

Hey, Mr. Destiny

Tomorrow was Minyoung's flight to New York yet she was still inside her office, busying herself with something.

She was arranging documents here and there, signing and keeping it in a drawer. 

Minyoung sighed and called her secretary.

"Yes, young miss?"

"Did appa fixed everything?"

The secretary nodded and Minyoung dismissed her.

She puffed her cheeks and pulled out her ticket.

"I'll see you after two years, Seoul."

 

The three friends suprised Minyoung a visit. They brought pizza on their way up to the 15th floor.

"Youngie!" Jinah shouted as soon as she opened the door. Seojin and Kyungmi went in after.

Minyoung jumped on her seat and glared at her. Jinah dashed and hugged her.

"Seriously, future sister-in-law, what the heck?"

Seojin dropped the two pizza box on Minyoung's table and sat. Kyungmi smiled.

"We're here to party."

"But we just throw a party just two days ago." Minyoung rolled her eyes.

"We wanted it again. You don't have a choice." Jinah kissed her cheek and plopped on the cushion chair.

"I'm so going to miss you, Youngie."

"Whatever."

"I'm serious." Seojin gave her a look and Minyoung just waved her over.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" Kyungmi asked then opened the pizza box revealing a delicious oven-fresh with thin crust.

Minyoung swallowed. The other two girls laughed.

"Yes, yes. I love you guys so much!" Minyoung answered and hurriedly took a slice and chomped it off at once.

"You are indeed a monster." Seojin's eyes widened in shock.

Jinah and Kyungmi laughed.

"Don't you have any work to do?" Minyoung asked, burping loud then wiping with a tissue.

"We cancelled them all." Kyungmi winked.

They were never new to this kid at heart, Kim Minyoung's other side. They were all used to her.

Now, Minyoung's leaving, they knew it would be so hard to grab communication so the three girls would surely miss her again.

 

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" Kai asked, standing up as he saw her sister went inside the house.

Minyoung nodded and walked beside him. She was tired but got a smile to hide it.

"I'm so going to miss you sweetheart." 

"Me too. I hope when I get back, swear to me you'll end up marrying Jinah."

Their mom overheard it and chuckled. Kai tensed.

"Nam Jinah? Youngie' friend?" Their mom asked from the kitchen.

Minyoung whistled whilst her brother covered his face with his hand.

"Yes, eomma." Kai said.

"When are you going to tell it to us?"

"Like right now."

Mrs. Kim stopped asking questions right after she gave another chuckle.

"See." Minyoung nudged him and Kai just closed her into a tight hug.

"I love you so much."

"Yes, yes. Saranghae oppa!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

omg, omg, minyoung's goodbye