Chapter 40

Hey, Mr. Destiny

Kris drove back to the company. He walked inside his office and sat on his office chair, contemplating.

He rubbed his temples slowly.

He wanted to say it. He wanted it now. His feelings for her were bursting.

But he didn't know where to start. He was worried Minyoung might not like him back but he wasn't scared of that.

He was scared of the thought of confessing to her and everything would be awkward and it might ruined their closeness.

Kris was fine with the closeness relationship they have. It was enough but his heart craved more.

Maybe, Minyoung isn't the one for him, yet.

 

"Don't forget me when you'll become a New York baby again." Sehun said, looking around the store.

Minyoung nodded. "I wouldn't."

"Are you sure you in leaving Korea again?"

The manager approached them and left immediately as soon as Sehun finished signing.

They stepped out and walked along with the people. 

"What kind of question is that? Of course, I need to."

"You're forced." Sehun stated.

"What do you expect?" Minyoung sighed and crossed her arms.

"Are you even happy?"

"Oppa, seriously, you're being weird."

Minyoung playfully pushed him away. 

Sehun just winked.

 

Sehun dropped Minyoung off at the company and drove to the Hwang building.

He was on his way to Kyungmi's office when he saw Tiffany talking with some directors.

"Oh Sehun. Looking for my sister?"

Sehun was about to nod when Tiffany continued to speak.

"She's insider her office. She's not in the mood. Go lighten her up."

The sister patted his cheeks and went away. Sehun smiled and went in the metal.

Sehun knocked and walked in. Kyungmi had her arms crossed around her chest.

"Moody." He called out and chuckled.

"I hate you." 

Kyungmi snorted and Sehun just laughed. 

"Something's up?"

"Article."

She gave Sehun the newspaper and Sehun shrugged it off. 

"It's not a big deal. At least you weren't engaged with him." He returned back the paper, displaying a blank look on his face.

"Yeah, you're right. Appa already cancelled the announcement."

"You should have been with me." Sehun mumbled under his breath and Kyungmi caught it.

"What?"

Sehun shook his head but Kyungmi was pushing. "I didn't even say anything." He said.

Kyungmi frowned and slapped his hand then went back to signing papers. 

Sehun chuckled and whispered something to her ear. 

 

"You look cute when you're not in the mood."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~