Three days until debut.

Four Leaf clover

Three days left till Cupid's debut.

Sulli's POV

I counted off the days till our debut, only 3 days left. 

I felt my heart flutter in excitement. Things had been chaotic the past few weeks. All our members hardly had any time  to talk to each other and we were practicing more than usual, sometimes so much that we had to sleep in the practice room. 

IU unni was working especially hard to make up for all the dance practices she had missed while her ankle had been injured. She hadn't got any sleep for the past two days.

Suzy unni and Hara unni were practicing their vocals with Mrs. Go and Yoona unni was taking acting classes along with her dance practices and vocal lessons.

Shinhye unni had been making her way to the hospital whenever she had time, which wasn't often but when I asked her who she was visiting she would change the topic.

Jiyeon unni was also going to take acting classes after our debut but she somehow managed to sneak into some.

I had been practicing aegyo since I was the maknae and the president had said that I had to be the cute one of the group but Jiyeon unni kept competing against me although she insisted that she wasn't trying to be cute whenever I said that to her. 

Our profiles had got out and on our debut date we were going to preform on a music program.

I was humming the tune of our song when my phone vibrated 'You've got a message! You've got a message!" 

I looked at the text sent to me, it was from my brother. 

'I'm coming to visit you. See you in a few hours.' it said.

What? He was coming here? What had made him decide to come see me all of a sudden?

'You're coming?' I texted back and a reply came almost straight away.

'Yeah, I have someone I want to meet.'