Fruit #2 - Orange

Fruit Series

image (3)

-***-
ORANGE
-***-
 
A sunny weekend. Eurwangni beach two hours drive from Seoul was especially crowded. It was a place where 5th and 6th graders and teachers of Balgun primary school decided to spend their happy Saturday picnicking on the white sandy beach. Splashing water, sand castles, girls’ squeals, boys’ cackles, seaguls and crashing waves. In the midst of all little Jaejoong was annoyed. Yunho was playing beach ball with those tall overweight 6th graders, totally ignoring him. The girls were in their bright bikinies, Jaejoong was wearing his pink hello kitty trunk and he didn’t really see a problem. Yunho was annoying and he wanted slap that small face again.

“You can actually do something to take him back, you know?”

Jaejoong was startled at the sudden appearance of Shim Changmin his fellow classmate. Changmin was a weirdo, and weirdness was contagious. Thus Jaejoong chose to ignore him.

“One help, two sandwiches. What do you say?”

Changmin wiped his dripping saliva as he eyed Jaejoong stuffed lunchbox. The pretty boy snorted a ‘no way’. Yunho was now laughing as he and one of the big--ed girls splashed water to each other. Changmin’s offer suddenly sounded inviting. Jaejoong stood up and shook his hand,

“Deal.”

-***-

“Come on Jaejoong, you can do it.”

“D—do you really think this is going to work?” Jaejoong asked, sounding doubtful as he came out of the bushes fiddling with his new hello kitty two-piece swimsuit. Changmin eyed his friend from the top to toe and nodded,

“I’m pretty sure that Jung will be drooling over you.”

“Easy for you to say.” The 11-year-old boy complained, “You’re not the one wearing a girl bikini!”

“You look—fine.” Changmin coughed, Jaejoong smacked him on the head.

“Where the heck did you even get something like this?”

“Not saying. Company’s secret, you know.”

“I can’t believe you.”

“Oh right, before I forget...” Changmin stopped Jaejoong when he was about to execute their plan. The ingenious boy broke into a small run to steal something from a random fruits basket nearby. Jaejoong was gaping when Changmin came back with two halves of sliced orange.

“What the hell are these?”

“s substitute. “

“A—WHAT?”

Changmin stuffed the sliced oranges into Jaejoong’s red bikini top. The pretty boy was speechless as his lunatic classmate arranged the fruit in such a way that it really resembled a girl’s s.

“Just go. “ Changmin immediately shoved the open-mouthed Jaejoong out of their hiding place.

“...don’t forget to thank me later.” He grinned and the older boy numbly nodded, walking with awkward steps toward his target of operation. Jaejoong was almost out of sight; Changmin swiftly grabbed the lunchbox and kissed its contents,

“My baby sandwiches...”

-***-

Yunho blinked his eyes. Once. Twice.

Jaejoong, clad in a red two-piece girl bikini, was standing in front of him with no particular reason. Yunho was suddenly thirsty.

“Uhh... Jaejoongie.” The taller boy called, the female 6th graders instantly frowned at the nickname and left. Well, Jaejoong was in fact pretty; and him dressed in a girl bikini was nothing but formidable. The pretty boy was grinning ear to ear as the girls flew away. It was this easy, tehee, he thought.

“You look—cute.“ Yunho coughed meaningfully, “Come here.”
Jaejoong sat on the handsome boy’s lap, giggling. Yunho looked down at Jaejoong’s stuffed s in fascination. He fondled them at first, squishing a little harder until a wet patch could be seen on the red layer of cloth.

“Oranges...” The handsome boy mumbled as he leaned down and nuzzled at his friend’s artificial s.

“Yunhoyah, stop it.” Jaejoong whimpered, “It tickles.”

“It’s sweet,” a ,

“I said stop it!”

“I’m thirsty.” Yunho said before he parted his small lips to take one of Jaejoong’s juicy ‘s’ in his mouth. Jaejoong was instantly hysterical,

“Aaaaaaaaaah!”

-***-

Jaejoong ran toward a very big sunshade near the entrance where the teachers were napping and enjoying their meals. Yunho was behind him as he shouted breathlessly,

“Kim-songsaengnim!”

“Oh! Jaejoongie what happened?” Their young homeroom teacher was as concerned as always,

“Yunho squished my ‘oranges’!” Jaejoong wailed, hands grabbing at his wet stuffed bikini top to show him. Junsu covered his mouth,
The teachers gasped. 
 
“Oh my god—“

“And he them!” Jaejoong added, mimicking Yunho’s lips as he ‘-feed’ on him,

“He drank the juice!” now two female teachers screeched and fainted.

“But—I was thirsty, Kim-songsaengnim!” Yunho tried to reason. Headmaster Choi who was usually quiet had now stood up, showing the young student his raging face.

“Young man, what kind of improper thing have you done to this young lady?” the man demanded,

“Jaejoong is not—“

“No, no.” Yunho cut Junsu’s explanation just straight,

“They’re just oranges, see?” Yunho put his hands on Jaejoong’s s, squeezing the mashed oranges through his red bikini top till the juice squirted out and dripped down on the ground.

“Ahh—Yunho.” The pretty boy whimpered at the wetness.

“May I it?” Yunho eagerly offered. Jaejoong nodded finally relenting. Yunho leaned down to on the bra.

The homeroom teacher felt an acute level of helplessness as he saw the headmaster’s face went white and fainted for an excessive nose bleeding. The two troublemakers were still as oblivious as always.

“Who gave you these oranges?” Junsu managed to interject between the super chaotic situation in which half of the teachers had been unconscious and the rest had almost literally lost their blood. Little Jaejoong and little Yunho looked at each other, talking in their own language. The taller boy just shrugged and continued to on his friend’s .

“Shim Changmin.” Jaejoong finally said, pointing at the boy who was senselessly ravishing his club sandwiches under the sunshade.

“Shim Changmin, a week detention!” Junsu screamed from his spot, Changmin burst out his food, coughing non-stop.

“Songsaengnim?” a familiar sweet call and a pair of small hands on his back. Junsu turned his head,

“Yes?”

“Will Songsaengnim’s squishy extract juices too if I squeeze it like this?”

“Park Yoochun, two weeks detention!”

-***-
END
-***-
 
A/N: This is PG-13, but I feel like a erted ahjumma writing this fic oTL anyway, for now I think I’m done writing Fruit series in this mini!yunjae universe, I’m considering a married YunJae in the upcoming ‘Melon’ episode (which I dunno when it’s going to be posted since school’s being moar and moar demanding lately huks T^T) Comments and let me know how many of you liking this fic ^^