Fruit #1 - Cherry

Fruit Series

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*** CHERRY ***

“Jaejoongie,” Kim Junsu’s gentle voice almost sounded like a pleading. It was a break time in Balgun primary school. Instead of enjoying his delicious homemade lunch, the young teacher was stuck in his office with his two favorite students refusing to get along with each other.

“Be a good boy and say sorry to Yunho-ah, will you?”

Junsu coaxed patiently but yet again was answered with another pout and series of protesting head shake.

“I don’t want to.” Little Jaejoong sternly replied, eyes boring hole toward the taller boy before him who could only stick out his tongue. Jung Yunho was indeed a rascal. Jaejoong had slapped him across the face for teasing and calling him “pretty princess” during PE in which Yunho had cried after that. Yet now the handsome boy was still trying to defiantly provoke his classmate. However, as mischief as little Yunho’s behavior might be, it was way easier to deal with him than handling Jaejoong’s stubbornness.

“Do you remember what Kim-songsaengnim has taught you guys in class?”

Jaejoong looked down for a moment before answering his teacher’s question. His soft voice sounded hesitate as he replied,

“Apologize when you hurt your friend.”

“Good. You remember very well.” Praised Junsu, smiling as he thought he was almost succeeding. “Now try to shake Yunho’s hand and say that you’re sorry, Jaejoongie.”

Jaejoong scowled in an instance, “Jung Yunho is not my friend.”

“Like anybody’s willing to be one.” Yunho fought back with a sneer. Jaejoong’s eyes flared up and he jumped, grabbing Yunho’s uniform collar, swiftly tackling and ruffling the taller boy’s hair. Yunho wailed dramatically at the violence, the homeroom teacher was panicking.

“Aaa! Kim-songsaengnim! Jaejoong’s trying to pull out my hair!”

“Oh God, Jaejoong. Kim Jaejoong let go off him!”

Junsu could finally manage to get the wild Jaejoong off of the hysteric Yunho. The taller boy was still whimpering, Jaejoong mocked as he was being held by Junsu.

“Crybaby.”

Yunho who was in the middle of fixing his hair widened his tiny eyes at the remark,

“Yah, what did you say, pretty princess?”

A hiss, “I told you to stop calling me that!”

“Princess.”

“I’m not a princess!”

“You are.”

“Am not!”

“You—“

“Have guys you done bickering?” an irritated Junsu interrupted and to his surprise the two 8-year-old boys abruptly stopped their squabble. Jaejoong’s doe like eyes looked as if he was about to cry, Yunho was gaping in shock, Junsu sent his two students a rueful smile.

Out of his guilty feeling, the young teacher immediately reached out for a baby blue lunch box on his desk. Well, he wouldn’t have time to have his lunch anyway, and these yummy things shouldn’t be at waste.

“Look what Songsaengnim’s got here!” Junsu opened the box in front of Yunho and Jaejoong, and he could almost see the boys’ eyes comically widened and sparkled in delight.

“Cherry cupcakes!” Little Yunho and little Jaejoong yelled unison,

“Who wants some?”

“Me! Me!”

“I want cherry cupcake!”

“You do?”

The young teacher inwardly cheered in triumph, at least one of his plans had finally worked out. Junsu took out two out of three cupcakes in his lunch box and offered them to each Yunho and Jaejoong. Before the boys could manage to grab the cakes and munch them, Junsu intentionally held the cupcakes high in the air.

“The price is to make up with one another.” He stated, almost right away Jaejoong shook Yunho’s hand and announced his apology. Yunho promised not to call the pretty boy princess ever again as they hugged and grinned their chubby cheeks stretched. Junsu was so touched at the sight that he straightly handed the cupcakes to the boys, smiling gleefully.

“Yunho-ah, Jaejoong-ah, you may go back to your class now.”

“Kamsahamnida, Kim-songsaengnim!”

The homeroom teacher saw the boys left his office hand in hand. And he thought he couldn’t be any happier. Well, if only Kim Junsu wasn’t that gullible...

-***-

“I said give me back my cherry topping you thief!” Jaejoong screamed, kicking his chair as he failed to grab Yunho who was running away with his cherry. The taller boy only laughed in satisfaction seeing his fuming classmate.

“You have yours why do you still have to steal mine?”

“Yours? But it’s mine now.” Little Yunho darted out his tongue, making a gesture as if he wanted to the cherry. Jaejoong became more infuriated by the act.

“I said give it back!”

Yunho grinned.

“You want this?”

Jaejoong clenched his small fists.

“Now, now, Princess.” Yunho had stopped running and settled himself to sit in front of Jaejoong.

“Let’s see if you still want to take your cherry back after this.” The taller boy’s lips parted as he put the red cherry inside his mouth, grinning contently. Their fellow classmates gasped, but there was no way Kim Jaejoong going to give in.


Later...

Kim Junsu was enjoying the remaining five minutes of his lunch break on his straw of orange juice when his other favorite student suddenly barged in, startling him.

“Kim-songsaengnim!”

“What is it, Yoochun-ah?”

“Yunho and Jaejoong...”

“Oh God! Those two! Are they fighting again?”

“No—they are...”

The young teacher didn’t listen to Yoochun’s explanation as he scampered toward the 3rd grade classroom. Children were circling in the middle of the class when Junsu arrived. The 24-year-old young man easily passed through the clogged up students, only to take a sharp intake of breath seeing what he found in the center,

Yunho was lying on the floor with Jaejoong hovering on top of him. The two were kissing. They were ing kissing that Junsu could literally hear sounds of lapping tongues and lips smacking each other.

“Sweet... ” Jaejoong whispered, Yunho’s bottom lip clean from the juicy red cherry,

“So sweet, Yunhoyah. The cherry...”

“We—uhn—have to ask songsaengnim to give us another. Jaejoongie...”

“Uhn. Ahh... more.”

Junsu’s face was beet red. He was sure had lost his voice and capability to speak at the whole situation. In the corner of the room, he saw his genius student, Shim Changmin, was noisily chewing at the topping-less cupcake Jaejoong had previously neglected since he was now engrossed in his new activity with Yunho. Junsu turned his head as he felt a pair of curious hands of little Yoochun caressing his backside.

“Songsaengnim has a cute .” The dandy boy offhandedly commented.

Junsu could only massage his suddenly aching forehead. Damn, he shouldn’t have given Yunho and Jaejoong his cherry cupcakes at the very first place.

-***-
END
-***-

A/N: this was supposed to be a drabble but got wordy in the beginning. I’ve always wanted to write mini YunJae and I finally did it XD (though me failing at portraying their innocent untainted kiddy side *coughs*)
Leave your comments and I shall be happy. :D