Chapt 1 : The New Girl

Playing the Player's Heart : Revenge on the Stone Hearted Kingka [5 Steps to Crush his STONE Heart]

GUYS I REWROTE MOST PARTS SO PLEASE READ AGAIN :)

Please Listen to Rain Sound

~Sunggyu~

Sunggyu could feel the wind blow against his bare skin as he waited outside a flower shop, for his order.

“Such a nice young man, buying flowers for his girlfriend on Valentines Day even when there’s a typhoon.” The ahjumma smiled as she handed Sunggyu the flowers.

“I guess you can say that” he bowed politely to the ahjumma

“You look like the model Sunggyu. What a pity, I heard others say that his girlfriend died from a car accident on valentines day two years ago because he cheated. There are rumors saying that he was a nice guy, but cheated because his girlfriend was getting closer to other guys. PSH what a LIE. But there are also rumors stating that ever since he lost his girlfriend, his heart turned cold. But he didn't change he was still the same player, so I guess you can't say he loved his girlfriend... psh.."

 

“Ahh you're a fan of his clothing brand?”

 

“Nope, but the rumors makes me curious, they say he will be debuting as a singer.”

 

“Yes, his songs are the ones he wrote for his late girlfriend” Sunggyu smiled hesitantly.

 

“Ahhh poor boy, but then again he's the one who chose to cheat”

 

“Anyways Ahjumma thanks for the flowers” Sunggyu bowed with a bit anger and paid the Ahjumma "It was nice chatting with you, I hope we can chat more often."

“I just realized,  shouldn't you be at school?” the ahjumma thought.

Sunggyu did not reply and just smiled and walked away.

*I guess I underestimated my acting skills, the others actually thought I was able to let go of her..* Sunggyu thought as he signed and walked in a tall building with loads of security guards.

 

“Mr. Kim, welcome back”

“yea… how have you guys been? Had a good holiday?” Sunggyu asked

“We haven’t had any holiday, your father said that this building belongs to you and he will do anything to help you keep this whole building secure”

“Thanks, I’ll have a talk with him and get you guys a holiday” Sunggyu nodded and proceeded to the 2nd floor.

 

“Do you miss me Jagiya? I’ve missed you everyday… it’s been two years… two bloody years and yet my memories of you have never faded… Do you still remember the times we had? Are you watching me from heaven? Can you hear me?” Sunggyu asked as tears started dripping down his cheeks as he touched the old photo of her, which is stuck on a mini tomb.

 

In his mind Sunggyu wanted to stop crying, he wanted her to see him standing strong, not as the weak guy he truly was under his player mask. He remembered when he was young there was once when he cried because of his parents fighting, that was when she started to become the center of his life, she would help him through difficult times, she would comfort him and sit beside him and listen to him talk. And yet after all the things she had done for him, he was the one that caused her death… The death on a Valentine...

~Seohyun~

 

       On the valentines day two years ago when Sunggyu lost his love. At the same time, Seohyun lost her best friend, a friend who she always thought of as a sister. On the same day,the only close friend, she could turn to has turned his back to the world, putting a mask on, a mask that only Seohyun can see. Ever since this, even if Seohyun wasn't impacted as deeply as Sunggyu was, she still hated the memories that Valetines day brought back. Even when it has been two years, she still hated Valentines day.

(You can stop listening to rain sound if you want :) It aint sad anymore :P)

*Pshh... Just another day at school.... ALONE* Seohyun thought as she daydreamed in class.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" suddenly the teacher shouted

Seohyun realized Sunggyu was late.

*He must have went to visit her* Seohyun thought *How can people actually me stupid enough to believe Sunggyu has let go of Minji... he's obviously a playboy cause he wants to forget the pain....*

 

"Class! I want to introduce you to a new student" The teacher said aloud. "Her name is Minzy"

The new student Minzy bowed and said "I hope everyone treats me nice ^^" and then she turned to the teacher and apologized for being late.

 

"She's a nerd isn't she" Woohyun smirked to Sunggyu

"A nerd with purple hair that looks digusting with her pink dress" L added making Infinite giggle.

"WHat are you guys talking about?!  Mind to share?" Ms. Kim got angry at Infinite.

But when Ms. Kim turned to Minzy, her expression immediatly softened "You can sit next to Seohyun there~"

"Wow seems like she's a teacher's pet" Dongwoo exclaimed.

"A teacher's pet with really bad taste on how to dress" Sungyeol teased.

"Oh gawd here she comes, watch out guys, from now on we need sunglasses or we'll burn" Hoya passed Sunggyu a pair of sunglasses.

 

Before Minzy sat down beside Seohyun, she looked at Sunggyu, somehow her facial expression made Sunggyu feel uneasy.

"Hi, my name is" Seohyun was about to introduce herself when she got cut off by Minzy

"Your name is Seohyun" Minzy smiled

"Uh.. Yea.. how did you know"

"The teacher just said that...."

"Anyways it's nice to meet you" Seohyun gave her a kind smile. Minzy smiled back and ended the conversation

~Lunch~

"Hey Minzy wait up ^^" Seohyun called

"Oh um hi"

"Why didn't you wait for me :P I thought we were starting a friendship"

"oh haha I didn't know anyone would want to be my friend... I'm  a nerd after all" Minzy exaggerated the word nerd making it seem sarcastic

"Um.. actually I was going to ask you if I met you before, hehe to be honest you look like someone I know, but somehow your differenet"

"Okkay? Your kind of talking weird"

"Sorry" Seohyun smiled sadly to herself.

"Who do I remind you off?"

"Um. My best friend"

"Oh where is she?"

Seohyun hesitated then anwered "Dead. She left the world. And I have been alone since. I don't usually talk to others you know?"

"Wow. That doesn't seem true~ you talked to me"

"You seem different :)"

"Um I am different. I aint' those sl*ty es"

Seohyun's eyes widened "sorry i'm not use to people swearing, and you didn't seem like the swearing type"

"Never judge a book by it's cover" Minzy smirked making Seohyun think *Oh gawd I befriended a nerdy girl who isn't so nerdy after all*

"Um Let's go to the cafeteria to buy food" Seohyun smiled and proceeded with Minzy

 

As they lined up in the cafeteria Minzy kept watching Sunggyu, which Seohyun noticed.

"Minzy~ did you fall for him so quickly? O,O he's not a nice person...anymore.." Seohyun said.

"Ani. I just don't understand how they can cut the line."

"They're kingkas~"

"So?"

It was Minzy's turn to pay, suddenly Sunggyu walked in the line and was about to show the cashier what he got, but Minzy immediatly stepped forward and paid first.

"YAH! are you cutting my line?!" Sunggyu got angry and yanked Minzy backwards to face him.

"your cutting the line not me..." Minzy said with hate and blank emotion in her eyes and grabbed Seohyun's hand and walked out of the cafeteria.

"Wow... you okkay hyung?" Infinite asked as they patted Sungyu's shoulder to calm him down.

"Ever since she stepped in our classroom, I never liked her, she gets on my nerves."

"Woah calm bro, it's not like you can't do anything about it~ your one of us, the kingka" L smirked.

Sunggyu smirked "Your right, she's not worth it"

 

Lunch time was almost over, Sunggyu walked back to the classroom first, he wanted to look at something...

As he walked to the classroom he suddenly heard a loud scream

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he turned his hand and saw the new girl Minzy dragging Seohyun's unconcious body across the frontyard.

*What's she doing? Not my problem...* Sunggyu ignoring what he saw and walked in the classroom.

 

He walked to the sit where Minzy sat.... where she use to sit..

"Jagi~ I miss you I miss you so much >< Till now I still regret doing that to get your attention, I was so stupid. Have you forgave me? Do you miss me too?"

Sunggyu asked as he lay his head on desk touching the words imprinted on the desk.

Those words says 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" - Hamster :3

"I will"

This was how Sunggyu courted her

It was the memory he loved the most, it was when he started feeling loved

It was the only memory he felt could keep hold off.

Sneak Peak:

Myungsoo Pov: (since LoVeKpOp2 suggested and I'm okkay with it :3)

"She's got to pay" Myungsoo held his fists

"Please Don't! There's a reason... She has a reason" Seohyun begged.

 

Sunggyu's Version

"Arghh I'm gonna take my revenge!" Sunggyu punched the table

"Bet? I'm listening" Sunggyu smirked to Myungsoo

 

Seohyun's Pov:

"A Bet?!" Seohyun's eyes widened

"More like Revenge" Minzy smirked


Hope you liked chapter 1 ^^ PLEASE WAIT FOR CHAPT TWO THATS THE EXCITING PART

SUBSCRIBE UPVOTE COMMENT

And I hope you like the new title !!!!!!

Please tell me what you think :3