unrequieted

This may be a Love Story

This is a third person POV

"So...are we going to talk about it?" Hayi glared at his brother. They were currently sitting on the hood of his brother's car. He brought her to the nearest beach. She knew he was going to ask but its not like her brother could understand her. He's still a boy after all. She kept shut. Damn that Moon Jongup. She was not actually THAT mad the he rejected her. She kind of expected it anyway. It was the kiss that pissed her off. How could he do that? It was her first kiss. She ruffled her hair and started whispering curses under her breath. She felt a light smack on her forehead.

"Are you trying to curse that boy?" Seungri could not help but smile at her sister. When he received the phone call that her sister was in the principal's office, He swore to talk to her about it but seeing the reason for it, he could not help but smile. plus it's a bonus that he saw Blondie. His smile was now brighter. He really wanted to talk to Chaerin. It's been about like 3 years since he saw her. She's kinda good at hiding. He stood up and let her sister moped for five minutes while waiting inside the driver's seat. Hayi went in the passenger seat and stared at the ocean.

"opaa..."she whispered.Seungri hummed a yes. a tear fell on hayi's face. seungri was actually shocked. His eyes widen. Is her sister really crying because of that bastard?

"Yah!what did that bastard do?"

"It's more like...what he could not do."Seungri creased his brows but Hayi continued. "Why can't you own up to your words?if you like me...then like me. If you don't then don't. Don't make us feel things that make us feel that you might actually like us!How would you expect a girl not to like you back when you let her share an umbrella on the rain or stood up for you when you're being bullied!"

Seungri stared at his sister who immediately wiped the tears on her face. He took a deep breath. He really does not know how to address her sister's sudden outburst. He couldn't because he is exactly that bastard that her sister just described. Did Chaerin cried like this too? His heart ached. He was about to say something to calm her sister when she beat him to it again.

"I'm okay now." She released a deep sigh and looked at the ocean again. "I guess some love are meant to be unrequited."

and with that Seungri started the engine.

------------------

Back to CL's POV!

I was busily doing nothing when i saw a new text message. MINZY. I rolled my eyes. I opened themessage and she wants to meet up. I have no work so i decided it would be okay. She was one of those few high school friends who has my number and know exactly where I'm hiding. Why? Because hiding seems to be a perfect plan to escape people and feelings. I then found my way to the same milk tea house where i threw the tissue box to my cousin. I sighed. I sincerely hope he figured out his feelings already. I saw Minzy already ordering for us. She waved and pointed a table she reserved. I sat down and waited for her. She knows what to order anyway. I saw her making her way to me.

"Hazelnut with tons of black pearl for my shadow friend." She sat while sitting on the opposite side of the table. I rolled my eyes. She calls me her shadow friend. Sometimes she sees me...most of the time she doesn't. her words not mine.

"So did you call me up to drink miktea or you have something to tell me?" i asked.

"Both."She smiled. "I heard what happened in school."

"Yeah. My cousin got into trouble because of a girl."

"I'm not really talking about that." I raised by brow. "You saw Seungri again." I nodded sipping my milktea to avoid saying anything. I do not trust my mouth when it comes to that guy. "So how did it go?" Why is she my friend again?

"Our dongsaengs got in trouble. That is basically the reason why we met.so nothing happened. We just met." that was such an idiotic explanation Chaerin. and the look on Minzy's face reflected it.hah.

"So...anyways, That's not the main reason why I called you over. I'm kind of getting tired of you and Seungri anyways." I laughed at her remark. I'm tired too.DAMN.

"You remember Daehyun?" I searched for his face in my brain. I kind of remember him.

"Is he not the guy whose like four years younger than us?" Minzy nodded a yes. "why?"

"He just gave me flowers and declared his love for me." She said matter of factly. I almost choked on my black pearl.

"excuse me?"I asked.

"Exactly what I told you...The nerve of that boy." She sighed.

"Isn't he in college still?" she nodded again. I laughed. I did not see that coming.

"and hear this...I'm currently an intern at his university and he's actually one of my students. It's not even legal!" She continued to rant about her situation and how it would affect her job application in the same university if he actually like the boy back.

"You have a boyfriend though." I commented.

"Exactly what i told him. and it's not like i have an imaginary boyfriend. I've been dating Yeundeuk for almost a year now..hey speaking of boyfriend, do you have any?" I rolled my eyes. She KNOWS I do not have anyone. She rolled her eyes too.

"Chaerin?Minzy?" the two of us turned around and saw an all too familiar guy.

ooo00000ooo

Third person POV

Hayi was walking aimlessly. It was the weekend and she was still nursing a broken heart. She lazily sat on a bench facing the Han River and as if on cue, her eyes started to water. She was about to flip out. her eyes just cries whenever it wants. She searched for her pocket but could not find any handkerchief. She then felt a presence on her right side and a handkerchief on her lap. She looked at the owner and there goes her tears. It was Jongup staring straight into her.

 

----------------------

author's note: Don't you know that it's so weird because hayi in real life has the name of hannah and jongup on real life has the name of Jay. H and J! i love it. Yes. the story is really based on true people and events. i think i'm going to get burned alive if the real Chaerin and Seungri actually found out. So how do you like the story so far? tell me your thoughts!i love reading them.