Hayi and Jongup

This may be a Love Story

Present...

The meeting with the principal better than i thought. I was able to hold unto my grounds. And yes. Seungri was hayi's guardian. Brother to be exact. I actually had a good time. Hayi did grew up to be really pretty. the last time I saw her was like when she was 8 or something. It was actually more of me and Seungri trying to find excuses for our siblings.

"well, Now that the two guardians are here. Let us start." It was the Principal. I felt my cousin grimaced. What could have happened? I mean what could possibly be the reason why my cousin would end up with a bruise on his face and how about the fact that it came from a girl? I shifted my gaze to Hayi and saw her continuously sending death glares to jongup. Gosh. This is entertaining.

The Principal fake coughed  to get our attention. "Well, These two won't really tell me the details. If it's a relationship problem i certainly feel that you should talk about it and settle it.

"it's not about that." It was hayi. Wow. That was cold.I saw Seungri smiled at my direction. this guy clearly does not care about the situation.

"Well, if it's not about it. Then can you enlighten us adults here?" The principal said clearly losing her cool. jongup adverted his gaze on the floor. I'm not really convinced with Hayi's statement and the entire room knows it. I looked at Seungri and sent him signals to gloss out of this situation. He seemed to have gotten it immediately.

"Ah..Mrs. kim, How about we talk to the kids first. Maybe they would open up with us. And then We will follow up on you after that one. Right blondie~ i mean chaerin."

"Yeah." I smiled. "I mean. Let this cool down first. I mean their just kids. An the emotions has not gone down." I eyed Hayi who was clearly trying her best not to shoot fires to my cousin.Wait. Is she pregnant? and before I could stop my mouth i actually asked it out loud. I saw Seungri's eyed widen.

"Noona!" It was Jongup this time. "How can you think of that?"

"What?You're not telling us anything so i assume things." the discussion went for another 20 minutes before the principal actually let us settle it ourselves. We made our way unto the exit door when i heard him called my name.

"hey, Blondie~" Breathe in. Breathe out. I faced hi and managed a nod.

"I haven't seen you in a while. You want to grab some lunch?" . Brain.find a reason.now.

"Ah maybe next time. We still have to talk to the kids. separately. I don't think they'll enjoy a meal together." I smiled. He then pouted. He waved his goodbye and literally dragged his sister. I then eyed my cousin. The idiot looked away. We walked out of the school and i swear, He's getting it from me.

oo00oo

We were seated on the milk tea restaurant. I was just sitting there. Waiting for jongup to open his mouth. This kids seems to have a talent opf not talking. I cringed my nose.

"So..you want to tell me what happen or am i going to start assuming things again?" I finally asked.

"Well...Ther's nothing much to tell, noona." He was really fidgety.

"well then tell me about it before i beat you." I threatened.

"You see.." He started. Believe me.. I was more than curious than angry."Hayi has been following me." I raised my brow.

"She likes you?" Now, This is getting interesting.

"Well, you can say that." He whispered. "I was giving the gifts back that she gives me. I do not feel comfortable about it. I actually told her to stop sending me gifts. but today...she gave me a letter instead. She said it was not a gift so i accepted it. I read the letter and well...ah noona. This is embarrassing." Shoot. Do you really have to stop on the most exciting part of the story.

"If you are not going to tell me the rest. I'm going to assume that the letter asked you to see her as a girl and then you actually turned her down and you felt bad about it and you consoled her and she got angry then started shouting at you so you kissed her and she punched you." That was me in one breath.

The idiot actually looked away. "Yeah.."

"Really?" I confirmed. he nodded and i just have to do it. I threw the tissue box on his face.

"What do you expect?" He's bowing his head now. "you confused the girl. If you are going to turn her down. Turn her down. Don't send mix signals you idiot!" Damn. That came from my heart.

"Sorry noona. I just did not think straight."

I calmed down. "You should apologize to her not me." I can clearly see the guilt on his face. I softened a bit.then I asked her the most important question. "Do you like her?"

silence.

silence.

"I don't know." I sighed. This scenario seems familiar. I seriously want to shoot every boy right now.

"Well then you figure it out. and when you do. Stick to it. Do not push and pull. It would lead to a broken heart. believe me."

I know. My heart added.

 

--------

 

a/n:

Well..what do you think. I really appreciate comments and subscriptions!

Do you like it so far?

Trivia: Did you know that this story including the first one (it's not even a love story) is based on true events. ahaha.Yes. The Seungri and Chaerin in this story are actually my friends and you can guess who am i in the story.lol.