Heartbeat

This may be a Love Story

I'm late. Dammit. I do not even have the itime to fix my hair. I was staring at the photocopy machine. I cringed my nose. A habit I could not seem to forgo. I wanna kill somebody right now. The damn machine is acting so slow. 30 more copies. I eyed the wall clock. Five minutes. . I really think today isn't my day. Then the last paper came out. THANK YOU.I bit my lower lip and started my epic run for the conference hall. I was literally cursing my boss. How could a sane man change his advertisement concet on the last hour before the presentation? Well, not my boss. She's crazy.

I heaved a sigh and fixed my naturally blonde hair. I actually made it with a minute to spare to breathe in and breathe out and pretend that i did not just ran for my life tiget these damn copies arranged on the table. There goes my Boss. She was strutting her way in front. The look that she had would tell you that you're going to be into her world and there is no going back. I sighed. At least i still have my job. Yes, I am rookie in the advertising world and it . Well, at least for me. The meeting went by like I expected though.

My boss landing and closing the deal.

I plopped myself unto my chair. It's a long day. I was about to steal a well deserve nap when my phone started ringing. Dammit.I eyed my phone and notice it was an unfamiliar number. I swear if this is an insurance company I'm going to throw something.

"Hello." I sluggishly answered.

"Oh, Hello. This is Principal Park from Seoul Art High School. Are you Ms. Lee Chaerin, Guardian of student Moon Jongup?"

"ah..yeah." I answered carefully. Did I just here it right? The principal is calling? I can already see myself beating the daylights out of my cousin. I did not know how i got over the conversation. I just found myself taking a taxi going to the school. The principal said he got into a fight. He is so going to hear a lot from me. I sighed and eyed the road. The same road i used to take when i was in high school.Wow. It seems like a distant memory.

I was leisurely taking my time. I passed through the lawn. The Big tree where we used to gather all the laves when we were late was no longer there. The faucet was no longer on its spot too.It was a sad thought.i sighed.I must be really old. i pouted and started to walk my way to the principal's office. This is not a good day after all.

I just had the greatest shock of my life.

I walked into the principal's office expecting to see my cousin with a bunch of guys arguing over petty things. but what do you know, sitting opposite to each other is my cousin who seem to have a bruise on his cheek. Did the girl acroos punched him? I tried to stifle a laugh. The girlwho punched my cousin had a stoic expression though. Clearly, she's not enjoying this. I think I'm going to hold my say in this. I looked at my cousin and he was avoiding my gaze. He was more embarrased than afraid. This is just too funny. The principal fake coughed and i tried my best to straighten out my expression. We were waiting for the girl's guardian 'who was on his way' since 45 minutes ago.i crinkled my nose. It was quiet and awkward. well at least for the two kids.I seriously think that there is a love story between them somewhere. ah...high school. I was busy with my imagination that I did not notice the door opened.

"Blondie?"

Heartbeat.

 

-----------

 

Soooooooo. I just lost the original story of this..so i am basically writing it again.

Give me some LOVE.