I'm your man, You're my queen

Backstage

 

Chaerin frowned when the pair of hands that she just held for less than a minute withdrew itself. The owner of those hands was busy meddling with the papers on his other hand; all were fully printed with his performance list and everything he needed for his concert.

Chaerin pouted at how serious and workaholic her boyfriend is. At times when she needed attention from him, he would put on his “working mask” on and focus solely on his job. Chaerin didn’t mind about his workaholic attitude.

It’s just sometimes; she wishes he could give her the same level of seriousness and commitment as he is towards his dream.

As funny and stupid as it sounds, she is jealous of his job.

Their job.

“Hey Chaerin, you’ll be perfoming “The Leaders” with Jiyong later. Here’s the lyrics.” One of the YG staff passed me the said paper and left to do the other preparation.

A small smirk formed on Chaerin’s face as a bright idea pops into her head.

-

Bright red lights shining brightly as the familiar pop tune fills the arena.  A smirk played across his face when the crowd cheered hysterically, knowing by hand the song he will be performing.  Jiyong screamed to increase the already hyped out atmosphere while the insane crowd welcome a certain queen to join him on stage.

Screams that sounded 3-4 octaves higher than usual filled the whole stadium when the blonde queen was spotted walking gracefully towards his direction. Jiyong his lower lip at the way his queen walks to the stage. The red and white short dress, heck it was more like a coat cutting like dress, ends directly about a palm size or bigger away from her knee joint but enough to cover her . Not only that, the leathered coat-like dress shows her feminine figure flawlessly.

But that is not all.

The main point of the dress is the slit cut at the side of the dress that shows a more provocative side of her.  Her honey thighs were fully exposed while she wore her favourite white Lamborghini 4” inches heels.  

Jiyong smiled at their couple colour looks, approving at how their outfits scream y, hot and swag as a duet. Well, except the fact that Chaerin’s legs were exposed TOO MUCH to his liking. (A/N: LOL POSSESSIVE JIYONG HAHAHAHA)

Lee Chaerin is the definition of iness and swag. Despite the crowd yelling for their names, Jiyong wants her. Heck he wants her now, right there, right then. It was hard not to look away at the y girl, especially the y goddess, Lee Chaerin.  Heck he wonders why the hell he ignored her just now.

He wanted to touch those full rounded s and on them, leaving fresh red hickeys. He wanted to kiss those luscious full lips roughly as he devours the taste of her hot cavern. He wanted his proud member into her entrance while they moaned each other’s names.

The screaming fans broke his short reverie when he realized Chaerin already stood beside him. Dismissing his dirty thoughts away, Jiyong hides his already flushed face – how could he fantasizes such things when he was on stage - as they began to rock the stage with their song together.

A playful smile dances across Chaerin’s face. She could see the playful look across his perfectly sculpted features and the longing lustful eyes which are obviously staring at her. Chaerin chuckled and smiled mischievously when her plan is going by smoothly.

When Jiyong started singing, she started to shake her body provocatively, doing some y body waves as well. The crowd cheered as the y queen does her moves. Jiyong continued to focus his attention to the crowd, his naughty eyes never failed to take a glance at Chaerin as she dances ily at the stage.

They moved across the different parts of the stage, singing and rapping their hearts out to the leaders. Jiyong frowned slightly when Chaerin sang “my man name Teddy” to Teddy’s part but dismissing it quickly before he looks so obvious.

Jiyong moved closer to Chaerin, winking at each other, openly flirting with each other as they about to reach the of the song.

Besides, if anything happens, he could use “fanservice” as his reason.

Jiyong grabbed his towel and wiped the tip of Chaerin’s heels when Chaerin rapped the last line of Teddy’s part of the song and throwing it to the already screaming crowd. Chaerin chuckled when she heard some hateful remarks from some delusional daragon shippers (A/N: I just have to add this seriously HAHAHAHA) and dances across the stage which Jiyong followed her closely from behind.

Spreading her legs, her hand traces the contours of her legs, keeping her in view to Jiyong while Jiyong bend his back a little, as if ing into her.

Well, he wished he could do that.

The crowd went crazy at their bold moves as the scream gets louder and louder. Acting as if nothing happen, Chaerin swayed her hips a little before shaking her abdomen to the beat. At the 2nd last line of her part, she carefully approached Jiyong and all of the sudden, she wraps her arms around Jiyong’s neck and lifting her left foot up, claiming her man in front of the public. The crowd began to cheer even more crazily at her bold actions. Jiyong stiffened when she hugs him as he could feel her perfect mounds pressed lightly onto his body but frowned when she pulls back.

Smirking at herself, Chaerin slowly makes her way to the center stage with Jiyong before striking a final pose while the music started to fade out, marking the end of their duet.

Jiyong and Chaerin walked to the backstage; Jiyong’s arms possessively placed around her waist when they were out of the public’s view.

“Hunchae, you were teasing me.” Jiyong pouted his lips and his arms. Chaerin chuckled and whispered huskily to his ears. “Oh baby, that’s your punishment for ignoring me.” She gave a small peck on his pouting lips (oh c’mon pouting gdragon is too cute) and gave a flirty wink.

“Hunchae. You know, just now you said my MAN name Teddy.” Jiyong glared at her, words emphasizing more on the words “my man”.

“Oh, really? Teddy oppa is a man, Jingyo. He’s no longer a boy. You can’t ex-“  Soft luscious lips sealing her own, swallowing her unsaid words. Tongues were prodding into each other’s cavern, searching and tasting each other. Chaerin smiled when she felt the familiar heartwarming butterflies in her stomach flutters. The man she loves is kissing her slowly and gently, as if she is a precious diamond among the rocks. Deepening the kiss, she grabs his nape pulling his already close mouth towards her. Their breathing began to be messy and uneven.  Lust lingers in the air as he broke the kiss. Their eyes met with each other; in wanting and in love.

The y queen that everyone admires and adores is his.

Yes, the baddest female of Seoul city belongs to the one and only Kwon Jiyong.

Jiyong was about to kiss his girl again when suddenly a loud annoying voice breaks the silence of the backstage.

 

"I'm your man and nobody else. Not even your favourite Teddy oppa." He envelops Chaerin possessively while both of them smiling like an idiot; both embarrassed as the cheesy remark.

“God hyong! Kiss your girl behind closed doors please.” The panda maknae pulled Jiyong away from Chaerin; earning himself intense glares from the two leaders. Chaerin rolled her eyes at how immature the maknae of Big Bang is despite the fact that he is a few months older than her.

Jiyong smacks the maknae’s head for disturbing his precious moment with his girlfriend. “I hate you for moments like this.” Chaerin laughed at the scene; pouting Jerry and the furious Tom. Jiyong was about to reprimand the younger even more when one of the crew called his name to get ready for his next stage.

This time, it was Jiyong’s turn to pout cutely. Chaerin hugs his boyfriend and pecks his pouting lips. “Laters baby later. Hwaiting~” Her aegyo-filled words while she flash her billion dollar smile.

A precious smile that made him falls in love with her.

The two lovers ignores the already cringing panda, who thankfully shut up when Jiyong smacks the back of his head and walks away in separate ways; Jiyong preparing for his next stage while Chaerin goes back to her seat to enjoy the rest of the spectacular show.

-

A/N: I kinda combined the two days together hahahaha so please don’t murder me. Lol. Wow I didn’t know I have gained a lot of subscribers in just for a day. I at writing and I am not impressed at this so if this isn’t up to your expectation, please don’t murder me hahaha /hides/ Seriously I could replay their performances again and again <3 I was planning to write but I realized that I still at it and my are awfully awkward and emotionless lol Anyway, enjoy~