CHAPTER 4:Love Triangle

LIFE AS A MANAGER

Suho’s POV

After accompanying YoungGuk hyung to meet Lee SooMan,we stopped by a fried chicken restaurant to buy a box of fried chicken for the others.”Their gonna love these”said Bang YoungGuk.”I know they will”I exclaimed inserting the key into the knob of our dorm’s door.As we stepped inside,I saw Gyeoul coming towards the door with watery eyes.I managed to stop her and asked If she was alright and where was she going.”I’ll be home soon.Don’t wait for me”that’s all that she said and stepped out of the dorm.”What did you guys do this time?”asked Bang YoungGuk giving them a death glare.They all stood still and didn’t say a word.I followed Gyeoul to see where she’s going.After walking for about 15 minutes,we arrived at a playground. She sat on the swing set and cried her heart out.I sneakead behind her and push her back making the swing move.I could hear her gasping.

YOUR POV

I was startled when I felt someone pushing.”OMO!”I said looking at the person who pushed me.It was Suho.”You scared the hell out of me,Suho”I said.”Mianei.I just want to cheer you up.It must be hard,right?”he asked.”I don't know what to say"I exclaimed,tears falling again.He wipped my tears from my cheek with his soft hands.”Himnaeyo,Gyeoul-ah.You’re eventually get use to this situation.It took me almost a month to get use to them”he said.I giggled a bit.”You look so beautiful when you smile”he said moving closer to me then peeked on my lips.I was a little shock but I didn’t mind.He was like a guardian angel that came to comfort me went I’m down.I feel safe being with him.”It’s getting late.Let’s go home.Huh?”he said.”Kaja”I stood up from the swing and walked with him,hand in hand.I never felt this calm before in my life.Not even with Kris although he’s my brother.As we reached home,I saw DaeHyun wandering outside the house.”What is he doing?Is he..waiting for someone?”I asked  myself.

DaeHyun’s POV

After that shocking scene,we were scolded by YoungGuk hyung.”How could you behave like this in front of her?She must be stressed out right now.No wonder Jay hyung left us”he said.”Mianei,hyung”we all said.”You shouldn’t apologize to me.You should apologize to Gyeoul”he said.We just lowered our heads waiting for a punishment by YoungGuk hyung.”Now..make up with each other and promise not to do this again”he said.”Ara,hyung”we said.I was a little shock with YoungGuk hyung’s attitude.He usually punishes us by forcing us to clean the house,wash the bathroom and run a lap around the house.Today,he’s acting strange.But we can’t disobey him.”I’m sorry for stealing your Yuni”said Kai.”Mianei for interrupting you during your game time with Zelo”said Chanyeol.”I’m sorry for what I’ve said before”I said.”Me too.Sorry for waking you up early in the morning.After the apologizing session was over,I decided to wait for Gyeoul to get home.”I feel bad for her.It must be really hard for her”I said to myself.Suddenly,I caught a glimpse of two figures walking towards me.It’s Gyeoul and..Suho?!Why are they walking hand in hand together?They look so close  together. What’s wrong with you,DaeHyun?Snap out of it!You can’t possibly be jealous of her and Suho?She’s not even pretty.Look at her,like a fat-panda. What the heck,she’s a gorgeous little panda.AHHHH.I think I’m going crazy! "DaeHyun,what are doing standing out here?Are you being punished by Bang YoungGuk?”the sound of Gyeoul’s voice brought me back to reality.”Aniyo.I’m just taking some fresh air out here.I didn’t do anything.Why should I be punish?”I said,raising my voice a little then quickly entered the house.”Why did you raise your voice at her.BABO”I said to myself.

YOUR POV

“You didn’t have to raise you voice at me”I said to myself.”Let’s go inside.It’s cold out here”said Suho.As we stepped inside,I saw everyone came racing towards me.”We’re really sorry about our previous behaviour”they said and bowed in front of me.”Gwenchanasaeyo.But don’t do it again,okay?”I said.”ARAYO”they exclaimed.”Okay.Now go to sleep.We’ll be going to Thailand for the SM Town tour tomorrow.It’s gonna be a long journey,so get some rest”I said.Suddenly,I heard a growling sound.”What’s that sound?”asked JongUp.”It’s my stomach.I’m hungry,noona”said ChanYeol.”You guys didn’t eat yet?I’m so sorry.Let’s eat”I said dragging them towards the kitchen.They all smiled brightly as they walk to the dining table.

The next morning,I bath,packed my stuffs and when to the kitchen to make breakfast.As always,Suho and the elders usually got up first.”Where’re the others?”I asked Bang YoungGuk.*His name is a little long but I’m not use to calling him YoungGuk[Not even in my thoughts]*”DaeHyun’s in the bathroom.Kai,Zelo and JongUp are still sleeping.YoungJae’s gonna wake them up after this.”It’s okay.I’ll do it”I said then walked towards Zelo and Kai’s room.I entered their room as quiet as possible.But before I could wake them up,I screamed as If I saw a ghost.”What’s wrong?”asked Bang YoungGuk who quickly ran into the room followed by the others.”They’re…not wearing any..clothes”I said.My voice shuttered a little.”I’m sorry.I forgot to tell you about that”said Bang YoungGuk while scratching the back of his neck.”Go and wake them.I’m going to JongUp’s room next.He wears clothes,right?”I asked DaeHyun.”Yes”said Daehyun then walked out of the room.”Okay then”I exclaimed as I quickly got out of that room and headed towards JongUp’s room.”JongUp,wake up.It’s almost 9 A.M.Wake up now or you’re grow another feet taller.Palli”I said shaking his body until he eventually open his eyes.”Noona,you’re interrupting my beauty sleep”he said covering his face with a blanket.”Wake up now.We’re gonna go to Thailand today.Aren’t you excited?Anyway,our flight will be leaving in about 3 hours.With the traffic today,we better hurry.Now get ep”I constantly shook his body.”Fine,I’m awake now”he said rubbing his eyes.*He looks so cute*”Meet us at the kitchen in 15 minutes”I said patting his back.”Araso”he replied.

In the kitchen,I saw everyone was sitting at the dining table waiting for the food to be served.”Here you go.A steaming hot kimchi stew.It’s gonna be a long journey.Mani mwogoyo”I said placing the hot steaming kimchi stew on the center of the table and sat next to Sehun.Suddenly…”OUCH!IT BURNSSS!”yelled Kai while fanning his hand which is burned by the hot stew . “Mianei,hyung.Gwenchana?” asked Zelo with a guilty expression on his face.”It hurts,you dummie”Kai said.Tears were threatening to fall.”I’ll go get you a wet cloth”I said heading towards the kitchen.I handed the cloth to him and when back to my seat when suddenly he held my wrist.”Wipe it for me,nonna.Hmm?”he said,aegyoing.The memory of seeing him this morning flashed into my mind making me blushed.”Gyeoul,are you sick?Your face looks really red right now”asked YoungJae.”I’m fine.Your left hand is still available.Wipe it yourself,Kai.I’m gonna go to the bathroom for a sec”I said as I rushed to the bathroom.

The Other’s Thoughts

DaeHyun:How dare you touch her,Kai.

Suho:I wished It was me who got burned.She would probably wipe it for me.And you Mr. Kkamjong are in a lot of trouble.

YoungJae:Is she alright?

D.O:…..(Widen his eyes like an owl)

Bang YoungGuk:I hope she’s okay.You’re gonna get it this time,Kai

Kai:I’m gonna win that bet for sure

Zelo:This food is delicious

JongUp:I’m not gonna let you take my money that easily,Kai

BaekHyun:The game is on,Kai

Himchan:…..-_-

Chanyeol:I’ll never let you win,Kim Jongin

No one’s POV

You were in the bathroom splashing water all over your burning face when suddenly you heard a knock on the door.”Gyeoul-ah,gwenchana?”asked Suho.”I’m fine.I’ll be out in a sec”you closed the tap of the sink and stepped out of the bathroom to find Suho standing outside the door looking very worried.”Are you okay?”he asked holding both of your shoulders.”I’m fine,Suho-ssi”you said giving him a fake smile.”Are you sure?If you’re not well,you could just stay home”he exclaimed.”No,I’m fine,really.See,my face isn’t red anymore.I just felt a little hot at the kitchen just now.That’s all”you said.”Okay.Let’s go.The others are waiting for us outside”he said.”Kaja”you replied as you picked up your luggage.”Let me help you with that”he said taking the heavy luggage from you.”Gomawo”that was all you could say as you watch him walking towards the door.

At the airport,”Anybody who’s gonna get airsick better take this motion sickness pills now”you said handing the bottle of pills towards Sehun."Nae,noona”he gulped 2 pills and washed it down with a can of coke.”Here you go,hyung”he said handing the pills to YoungJae.”Gomawo”exclaimed YoungJae also gulping 2 pills then handed the bottle to DaeHyun.”I don’t need it”he said arrogantly.”Are you sure?What if you get airsick during the flight?”you asked.”I’m fine”he said.”He’s never gonna change”your heart sank as you said that to yourself.’THE FLIGHT TO THAILAND WILL TAKE OFF IN 15 MINUTES.PLEASE BE READY’ “You guys,that’s our que.Let’s go”you said.”they replied.

DaeHyun’s POV

As we board our flight,I started to feel a little dizzy.I quickly got to my seat which was located beside a weird guy.Suddenly,Gyeoul came towards me.”Sir,this is my seat”she said to the guy next to me.”I’m sorry”he apologize and gave the seat to Gyeoul.”Are you okay,DaeHyun?You look very pale”she asked.”I’m fine”I replied.”Are you sure?You don’t look really…”before she could finish her words,I cut in.”Please don’t talk to me,look at me nor touch me.Don’t even bother to worry about me,you fat panda”I said.*Why did you call her that?BABO*”What did you say?FAT PANDA?”she asked glaring sharply at me.”It just slip down my tongue.Just forget about it and DON’T TALK to me”I said wearing my earphones so that I could forget about my headache.She turned away from me and read a book.I felt a little sleepy so I decided to doze off for a few minutes.As I was about to reach dreamland,I felt someone pulling my shirt.I slowly open my eyes and was shocked to see the man beside Gyeoul trying to touch her.”Don’t touch me,you ert”she said.”Common.Don’t be shy,girl”he said in a foreign language.”YAY,Don’t touch her”I punched him causing him to fall to the ground.The other passengers were shocked by that incident including my members.”Sir,please calm oul .You’re scaring the other passengers”a stewardess said trying to calm me.”He tried to touch this girl”I replied.”No I didn’t.I was just wanted a tissue”he said.”You..”before I could finish,Gyeoul cut in.”I’m really sorry for the chaos.Let’s just forget about it.I’m really sorry”she bowed a few times in front of the man and the stewardess.”Okay.Please return to your seat”the stewardess said.I gave the man a death glare before returning to my seat.”I’m fine.You don’t have to worry”Gyeoul said patting my shoulder.I turned my head towards the window ignoring her.*How could I not worry.He tried to touch you.I don’t like seeing you in danger*The flight was very quiet and tense.