CHAPTER 2:Meeting B.A.EXO

LIFE AS A MANAGER

 

Daehyun’s  POV

“From the top,guys”said Bang YoungGuk while wiping the sweat off his forehead.”AAAHHHHH!Can we at least take a five minute break.I’m dying here”said our maknae,Zelo.”Yeah,hyung.Jaebal”said Kai,our dancing machine sitting next to me.”Come on.It’s only been an hour.You guys can’t be tired already”said Bang YoungGuk.”You shouldn’t put too much pressure on these kids.It’s not good for them”exclaimed Suho,our group ‘Angel’ or better known as ‘Granpa’.*Mianei,hyung*”Find.Let’s take five”Bang YoungGuk said.”Ten”said ChanYeol while sitting near the wall beside BaekHyun.“Okay.Ten plus…DaeHyun’s treat on bubble tea”said Bang YoungGuk while perfoming a mischievous smile on his face.”MWO?Shiro”I said in a very cold way.”Stop being so cold.Since you came late to practice today,you have to treat us”said HimChan.He used to be our leader.But it was changed to Bang YoungGuk.*I’m not sure what’s the reason.Maybe because of HimChan’s lack of leadership.hmmm*”Araso,kaja”I said and we all went to the nearest bubble tea shop.

YOUR POV

Excuse me.May I know where’s the CEO’s office?”I asked one the staffs there.”Do you have an appointment with him?”The lady staff wearing a pair of spectacles asked me back.”Not really.I came here because of the replacement manager job”I said while showing her the flyer.”Right this way,miss”she said as she guided me to the CEO’s office.”Sir,there is someone here to see you”she said to the man sitting behind the big table.”Let her in”he exclaimed.His voice sounds a little scary.”Annyeonghasaeyo,jonen Park Gyeoul imnida”I said while bowing 90 degrees in front of him.”Sit down,miss.What brings you here?”he asked me.”I’m here for the replacement manager job”I said and then showed him the flyer.”Oh.Do you have any experience in being a manager or housekeeper?’’he asked me while giving a sharp glare that could almost tear my face apart.”Not really,sir.But I can cook,clean & do all kinds of chores.Although I’m not an experienced manager,but I can improve myself from time to time.Please give me chance”I said.Suddenly,he started laughing.I was shocked.I couldn’t imagine a stiff guy like him could laugh like that.”You’ll be perfect for this job.We could discuss the payment later.Can you start tomorrow?”he asked.”Certainly”I said then shook his hand.

Suho’s POV

“The bubble tea was nice”exclaimed D.O,our ‘Omma’.”I hope you enjoy spending all my pocket money”said DaeHyun.”Don’t be mad,DaeHyun.Next time it’s my treat”I said patting on his shoulder.”Promise?”he asked me.”Yes.I promise”I said.Suddenly, "Who’s that girl?”screamed JongUp,our..second dancing machine while pointing at a girl walking side-by-side with Lee SooMan towards us.”Annyeonghasaeyo”we all said and bowed in front of Lee SooMan.”Good morning,B.A.EXO.I’m glad you’re here.I want to introduce to you your new manager/housekeeper”he said while giving the girl a chance to talk.”Annyeonghasaeyo,I’m Park Gyeoul”she said.I was so amazed by her beauty.”Annyeonghasaeyo,I’m their leader,Bang YoungGuk and these are Himchan, Suho, DaeHyun, YoungJae, ChanYeol, JongUp, BaekHyun,Zelo and Kai”said Bang YoungGuk introducing us all.*I wish he could give us a chance to introduce ourself personally to her*”She’ll be living at the building beside your house from tomorrow onwards”Lee SooMan said giving us a look that tells us to behave.”Okay”we said.

 

*I know this fanfic isn’t as great as the other fanfics that you read before.But please bear with me.I’ll try to make it more interesting.