CHAPTER 1:Found A Job

LIFE AS A MANAGER

YOUR POV

It was another ordinary day for me.I got up,changed into my warm clothes since it was freezing outside and when downstairs to make breakfast for Kris and I.When I got downstairs,I saw Kris cooking something in the kitchen.”WHAT ARE YOU DOING?YOU SHOULD REST.YOU’RE NOT WELL’’I said to Kris as I push him to the dining table.”But I want to help you.You’ve been working hard searching for a job lately.I feel bad for you”he said.His face was as pale as a ghost and he was very skinny.*Wait,isn’t he always like that?*”But you’re not capable of doing it.I don’t want you to faint like the last time.Your heart isn’t strong enough.Jaebal,Oppa.Listen to me.Huh?”my eyes became watery as said that to him.’’Don’t cry.Oppa will listen to you”Kris said while hugging me tightly.”Okay,enough with the drama.I’ll go and make us breakfast”I said while wiping my tears then walked into the kitchen.I forgot to tell you about Kris’s health condition.He’s suffering from a heart disease and needs a heart transplant urgently.That’s why I need to find money for his operation. After breakfast,I walk on the streets of Seoul to look for a job.”It’s been a month since I was fired from my job at the SDS Company but I still haven’t found a job yet”I said to myself while sipping my chocolate bubble tea that I just bought.”It’s not like a job is gonna come running to me.hihihi”I said and then giggled a little.Suddenly,I bumped into a huge man.We both feel backwards.”OUCH!”I said.”Are you okay,miss?”the man asked.”I’m fine.Sorry about that.I didn’t see where I was going”I said and bowed.”It’s okay.It’s  good that you’re  fine.I’ll be going then”he said and then walked away leaving a piece of flyer on the ground.”Wait,you forgot your…”before I could finish my  words,he wasn’t there anymore.’SEARCHING FOR A REPLACEMENT MANAGER/HOUSEKEEPER FOR SM TOWN IDOL GROUP,B.A.EXO.PAYMENT CAN BE DISCUSSTED’I was shocked to read the contests of the paper.”I found a job.I FOUND A JOB!”I screamed on the top of my lungs.All eyes were on me.I felt embarrassed and quickly got a taxi to take me to SM Building.