Nighteen - Honeymoon

A Gun-Shot Wedding

 

 

[ In the Airplane ]

 

Jiyeon sat beside Myungsoo as she stare at the small window, watching the scenery outside which comprimises of the big blue sky and the scattered clouds. The plane ride has been quiet between them as both of them were busy mingling with their own business, not caring of each other. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, would you like to have a drink, sir?" The flight attendant said as Myungsoo looked at Jiyeon, Jiyeon still had her eyes stick onto the window. Myungsoo pursed his lips as he nudged her. 

"Bwo?" Jiyeon said as she looked at him.

Myungsoo pointed to the flight attendant as Jiyeon's eyes rolled to the trolley of drinks on the flight attendant. Jiyeon's eyes widened as she replied, "Orange juice will do please." 

"She'd have orange juice and I'll just have a cup of coffee please." Myungsoo said as the flight attendant nodded her head and abided to their orders. She poured orange juice on a plastic cup and coffee into the paper cup as she handled them over the drinks. 

"Thanks." Jiyeon said to Myungsoo, upon receiving the drinks as she continue to stare at the clouds and the sky outside the plane. 

The plane had already reached sky high. The plane is hundreds of feets above the ground as it was going across the sky in a breeze. Suddenly, there was a sudden turbulence on the plane as the speakers sounded, "Ladies and Gentlemen, the seatbelt sign has been . Please kindly buckle up your seatbelts as the the plane will be experiencing a mild turbulence. To those at the lavatories, please grab hold of the nearest handrails in support. Thank you and we apologize for any inconvenience caused." 

Jiyeon looked at Myungsoo whom was busy flipping through the magazines as he read them carefully and diligently. Jiyeon sighed as she turned back at the window again.

The plane was moving in a jerky motion as it went up and down rapidly and the plane was vigorously trying to keep a stable pace. There was a sudden bump in their movement, causing the plane to plunge down several inches immediately and rising back up within a split second. The passengers on the plane suffered a mild shock as some of them jerked out of the seat, though they're pulled back by the belt. 

Jiyeon, upon the sudden plunge, hit her head against the window as she gently caressed her forehead. "Ow..." Jiyeon groaned in pain as Myungsoo looked at her and smirked. "You okay?" Myungsoo said. 

Jiyeon looked at him and nodded her head. She continue to her forehead in a calm manner as she groan and groan in pain. 

"Aiish, looks like you aren't even okay." Myungsoo said as he pulled her towards him, making her head to land on his shoulders. "This should work for you." Myungsoo mumbled to her. 

Jiyeon giggled as she bit her lips, as she tried to hide the happiness in her. She felt the warmth in him again. The last time he did like this to her was during the wedding, though it was just a few hours earlier. She was glad to feel the warmth again. 

"I'm sorry... I know I'm a jerk." Myungsoo suddenly blurted it out. 

Jiyeon looked at him with confused eyes as she stared onto the ground in awkwardness.

"I... Suzy broke up with me." Myungsoo said.

"She did it again.. She did it again." Myungsoo continued on. He then added on, "That day, when she left Korea to the states without telling me, it was already a signal shes breaking up with me. I later found out she went there is to focus on her studies. She didn't want to remain in Korea as she wanted to gain more recognition for her fashion designs." Myungsoo wiped off the tear on his eye as he slammed his hand on his legs.

Jiyeon was puzzled by his sudden words. Myungsoo was suddenly talking about Suzy, and suddenly confessing that he and her broke up. Jiyeon's mind was at loss. What does he mean by that?

"Why did she break up with you? How did she broke up with you?" Jiyeon asked curiously.

"It all happen today after the wedding." Myungsoo replied. He sniffed and gulped, continuing on, saying, "She looked for me after the wedding as we have the reception. She brought me to a hidden alley in the wedding hall. She removed the ring that we once wore when we're dating like 3 years ago. She said that she does not have the same feeling for me anymore... She said that she cared for herself more than myself. She love herself more than me. She says that I don't deserve her and she pleaded me to accept the break-up so that she can at least try to care for others than herself." 

"I'm at loss... so you mean she... broke up with you is that she don't deserve you? She's a selfish person that wants more to herself than you?" Jiyeon said. "I don't understand." Jiyeon said as she ruffled her hair anxiously.

"She... broke up with me because she claim to have no feelings for me.. She says I will have a better ending with you." Myungsoo said as he wipe off the remaining tears on his face.

Jiyeon gasped as she looked down onto the ground. "I... I don't know what to say." Jiyeon mumbled.

"It's over for us." Myungsoo said as flashbacks of that moment came back to his mind.

 

- FLASHBACK -

After the wedding, everyone has cheering and thanking Jiyeon, some send in their warm wishes while some send in some auspicious words to her as the families chatted amongst themselves. Myungsoo smiled as he saw Jiyeon's mother and his mother chatting happily. It seemed that they are on good terms. A good sight to see.

"Myungsoo-ah." Suzy called out.

Myungsoo turned around and smiled delightfully at her. "I hope you're not angry of this wedding. I still love you." Myungsoo said as he hugged Suzy tightly. 

Suzy shrugged off from his embrace as she dragged Myungsoo to a hidden alley in the wedding hall. The alley was pitch dark, there was no one inside at all. It was eerie silent, as the sound of the air-con breeze were the only noticeable sound. The creaky floors as they stepped on it creaked out loud as it pierced through their ears. 

Myungsoo furrowed his eyebrows as both of them stopped in the middle of that haunted, hidden alley as Suzy lean herself against the other end of the wall. 

"Oppa. we need to talk." Suzy said.

"Sure, what do you want to talk about?" Myungsoo said, wearing a wide smile on his face.

"You must know this. I'm a selfish girl. I think of myself before others. Same goes for you, I want myself to ace, other than that its not important to me. Its just like that time when I left to the states. I went there so that I can ace in my fashion designs. I admit this, I didn't even consider about your feelings when I decide to leave to the states. i didn't care how you would feel how your life would be after I left you without even saying any farewell wish, or a goodbye." Suzy said as a tear rolled down her cheeks.

Myungsoo let off a fake laugh as his hands reached out for the face, trying to wipe the tear off but Suzy shoved it off. "Stop it oppa." Suzy said.

"I don't deserve your care, your love and attention. I find Jiyeon more suitable to you. She is the one that cares for you." Suzy said.

"Suzy... Su-zy. Why are you talking all these? As long as you're back, I still love you a lot. You must know that." Myungsoo said as he gritted his teeth in anger.

Suzy kept silent. There was a dead silence between them as Suzy sniffed and sniffed. She did not have her eyes on him, her eyes were wandering around the hallway as she ignored Myungsoo's presence.

Myungsoo got the hint as he bit his lips nervously. "so... are you trying to initate a break-up?" Myungsoo spilled it all out.

Suzy nodded her head slowly as she looked up at Myungsoo, and replied, "Let's really break up. I've been so selfish to you, I feel bad to be with you. That date in Myeongdong was awesome. But I actually saw you and Jiyeon in the toilet. She gave u those pills. if she didn't gave you them, I wouldn't have known you had a stomach-ache. This shows how much I actually care for you. In fact, I care for myself more than you... I feel so bad. Our personality doesn't match at all." Suzy said.

"We actually... belong to different part of the world. And we must separate. Thats all I know." Suzy said. "So... let me at least try to care for Jiyeon and you, you two will do well together, its just the matter of time. Stay happy with her, you'll love her soon, both of you are caring people, you two will match very well." Suzy added on as she patted onto his hands and left him alone in that hidden alley in the wedding hall.

- END OF FLASHBACK -

 

"I...I'm sorry. I guess I am the one that caused you two to break-up." Jiyeon said as she pulled away from the embrace.

"It's not your fault. Maybe its just we're not fated to be with each other." Myungsoo said. "Don't worry - I will forget her." Myungsoo said as he smiled at her.

Somehow, Jiyeon was convinced by that smile. That smile that meant a million of words, to her.

 

 

[ In the Airport in France ]

 

As they stepped out of the plane and down the open-air staircase, they were greeted by the strong gold gush of wind that blew across their faces as their hair flew up with the motion of the wind. "Ahhh... so cold." Jiyeon muttered as she started to tremble in cold. 

Myungsoo wrapped his hands over her shoulders. "If we stay like this, we can share the heat together." Myungsoo said as he smirked. Jiyeon's eyes widened as she stare at Myungsoo with the puzzled face.

"Myungsoo... all these skinship will make me fall for you." Jiyeon confessed quietly as they took the steps down the staircase as they wait for the bus to bring them to the airport terminal. 

"It's alright. I'm all yours now. I'm trying to love you as well. I know I'm a scumbag to you all this while. I'm just trying to do this marriage a justice." Myungsoo said, making Jiyeon smile.

"I never knew you would forget her so quickly." Jiyeon mumbled.

"I'm still trying to forget her, mind you." Myungsoo grinned at her and said as they hopped onto the bus.

They reached to the terminal as they completed the customs together and collected their baggages and luggages from the belt. Both of them took a cab to their hotel. 

They reached the hotel as they registered their names and booking at the reception and went up to their hotel room.

Jiyeon and Myungsoo stood in front of the hotel door as they place their luggages down. Jiyeon placed the key on the door, but the door did not open. Myungsoo chuckled at her as he snatched the key away and slotted the key into the card slot. The door open and soon they are greeted by a beautiful hotel room. The hotel room had magnificent decor. 

The walls were painted blue, the whole room was splashed in blue. The walls were accompanied by various boxes, outlined in white, of different shapes and sizes, made in a artistic and stylish manner. There was a bright wall-lamp, in a blue cover, shining brightly the wall, illuminating the wall up. The bed looked cozy, as it was dressed in a floral print, red and orange bed cover. There were two comfy armchairs infront of the bed, with a table laid with glasses, cups and saucers, spoons and packets of sugar and flavourings. 

 

 

"OMO! It's so beautiful!" Jiyeon said as she ran and took off her shoes and started hopping on the bed. Myungsoo chuckled as he ran towards her and jumped on the bed with her, both of them landed themselves on the bed as they lay beside each other. It was already dark outside. It was of course 9:00p.m. in the local time. Myungsoo smiled as their eyes met. 

Jiyeon felt Myungsoo inching closer towards her as she slowly inch her body away from him.

"Stop moving... Let me love you." Myungsoo said.

"You.. you sound so desperate because Suzy broke up with you." Jiyeon replied back.

"I am desperate. I am desperate to fall in love so I can forget Suzy. And I think the only one I can fall in love is my wife, after all, I've to take responsibility of being a husband and I've to spare a thought for the child right?" Myungsoo mumbled as he lean towards Jiyeon and kissed her on the lips gently.

Jiyeon slowly let in to him as she opened the mouth and their tongues met. They kissed passionately with each kiss. 

 

It was a beautiful night.


I FEEL SO MEAN COS SUZY BROKE UP WITH MYUNGSOO SO QUICKLY IN LIKE 3 CHAPTERS.

OKAY THIS PLOT IS QUITE SCREWED AS I IMAGINED. (i will do a better job in my other story... ;x)

- Author-nim