Does he?

Morning

Little did Chen know that Chanyeol was actually staring at him with fire enraged in eyes due to jealousy. 

*Chanyeol Pov*

Ughhhh.... Why is Lay hyung's arms around my Chenchen shoulders? how dare he tough my chen? who gave that high on crack unicorn the right to touch my baby? Grrrrr..... judt wait lay hyung. i'm going to show you who chen belongs to.

*End of Pov*

Lay was very aware of the evils that were directed towards him by Chanyeol. Lay was fully aware of Chanyeol's crush on Chen and Chen's feelings were mutual. Lay being a devil in disguise decided to play around.

" Chenchen come give your ge a hug" asked lay. " sure lay ge-ge" chen walked over to where lay was sitting on the couch. as soon as chen reached where lay was sat, lay grabbed chen's wrist and pulled him to sit on his lap. "Lay ge-ge w-w-what are you doing?" stuttered chen while bushing. " Hugging my dongsaeng of course" lay answered while looking at chanyeol with a smirk on his face. Chanyeol witnessing this scene was boiling with anger, he was so close to walking up to lay and punching him. Baekhyun who was stood next to chanyeol could sense his anger and he didn't want anyone to get hurt. " Chanyeol-ah calm dowm. you know lay hyung is really close to chen and only sees him as little brother." said baekhyun. " i know but i can't help it. what if chen likes lay hyung? it wont take long forlay hyung to fall for chen? why wouldn't he? Chen is so nice, cute, and really loveable." Chanyeol sighed. "why don't you confess to chen then? baekhyun asked chanyeol. "Because chen doesn't even like. i know he'll reject me for sure" chanyeol answered. "Chanyeol-ah isn't it better to know that atleast you tried instead of regretting it later? like you said chen is such a loveable person, he isn't going to be single forever you know?" baekhyun saud trying to push chanyeol to confess. "you're right baekkie but i need to make it special and i don't know what to do. please help me. chanyeol asked. "of course. anything for my best friend" answered baekhyun and smiled  at chanyeol and the gesture was returned. unfortunately chen was watching them intently and took the exchange of gestures in a wrong way. whatever self-worth chen had of himself plummeted below into the depths of hell. Chen decided that he would give up on his  feelings for chanyeol. it wouldn't be fair for him to get in the way of such a beautiful relationship between chanyeol and baekhyun. 

 

 

 

Hello readersss how are you guysss??? my exams are finally overrrrrr!!!! i'm so sorry i haven't updated in so long. i might be deleting this story cause it has no plot and im having such a bad writer block. i hope i get some ideas soon. please comment how you want chanyeol to confess to chen if you want ^^