search

Morning

In the living room "Tao where do you think mr panda taotao is?" Xiumin asked tao with worry laced on his face. "I don't know gege but don't worry. I will help you search for it and gege please stop frowning or you ruin your cute face." Tao replied while out the frown lines on his precious gege's forehead. While tao and xiumin were having their conversation they failed to notice two pairs of eyes staring at them. There were two people in the corner of the living room giggling with each other attempting to hide so no one could see them and they were doing pretty well cause no one noticed them even though their hiding wasn't the best as they were just next a big side lamp. OUt of the two one of them was smiling so wide that his face looked like it was about to rip soon and the other one who was a bit short looked like A lost puppy. And these two were known as park chanyeol the one who looked like he was on crack and byun baekhyun who looked like a puppy. They were also known as the troublemakers and bestfrinds. In the corner of the room "When do you think they'll find mr panda taotao?" Asked chanyeol "Never" answered the short baekhyun with too much eyeliner on. "Because we hid it so well. They won't even suspect it." The two duo continued to laugh in their own world. "Tao lets start looking for mr oanda taotao now." "Sure gege" The two boys searxhed every corner of the room in attempt to find the toy xiumin dearly loved.