Morning pt2

Morning

" xiuminnie will only forgive lulu if he helps me find mr panda taotao and stop calling mr panda tao tao a stuffed toy" xiumin said while pouting which precious lulu obviously complied to because he couldn't stand his baozi not talking to him.

"anythide how happy he was right now since his baozi washing for my baozi" luhan replied while smiling like a creeper because he couldn't hide how.

" luhan gege please stop smiling like that. you look like chanyeol gege twin and it's really scary. you're scaring the life out of xiumin gege " tao said, irritating luhan because of his stupid comment.

"yah you stupid panda, I will never look anything like chanyeol. i am far too good looking for that." luhan fired back at the makne.

"xiumin gege luhan gege is being mean to me and calling me stupid" tao pouted and hugged xiumin while pretending to cry, snuggling closer to xiumin and sinckering at luhan because tao knew that luhan loved xiumin in more than a brotherly way.

luhan being the jealous type curled his fist in anger and felt like chopping the stupid panda and feed it to the lions and xiumin being too innoceent and nice was too oblivious and fell for tao's stupid trick.

"luhan say sorry to our makne or else" xiumin said in a angry voice which did not suit his face at all.

luhan who was completely weak and helpless against his baoxi's order obliged to the order and apologixed to the makne.

"sorry tao" luhan apologized with gritted teeth.

"there there tao tao" xiumin said while patting the giant makne back. "tao,lets go look for mr panda tao tao" xiumin pulling the makne with both their hands interwined together to which luhan could only glare at. 

Luhan POV

stupid giant panda looking  gucci loving freak. how dare he hig my baozi and hold his hand? stupid panda, using my baozi just cause he's scared of me. next time i will bdefinetly beat his up and i dont even care if he knows how to do wushu.

Luhan walked to the living room while planning ways to get rid of the stupid panda without making it look suspicious. while xiumin and tao were turning their living room upside down in search for xiumin's stuffed toy all the other members of exo were waking up and joining luhan in the dining room where he was currently driking his daily doseage of orance juice.

"morning luhan" saiwith their the two leader of exo who walked in with their hands interwined  smiling brightly at each other with their eyes filled with love for each other.

"morning suho, kris" luhan grumbled jealous of the leaders who were so in love with each other and luhan couldn't even tell xiumin about his feelings without being ed by the members.

"are you ok luhan?" suho asked with his voice filled with concern unlike the faced leader who went by the name kris who was just smirking at luhan because he already knew why luhan's knicers was in a twist. 

"don't worry babe. he'll be fine. he's just jealous because he can't hug his baozi like we do" kris answered while walking towards suho and started back hugging him to which luhan grunted and replied " i'm not jealous"

"sure and my names not kris" kris replied.

"well technically your name isn't kris, its wu wifan" luhan answered being an smart .

before kris could reply back and start another argument suho  interrupted the two and asked "why is xiumin and tao turning the house upside down luhan?"

" xiumin can't find that stupid stuffed toy and they're trying to look for it." luhan replied

" do you mean mr panda tao tao? luhan" suho asked

" yes that one and how the hell do you know its name suho?"

"becasue xiumin hyung loves that toy, its his favourite. you would know if you weren't to busy fantasizing about out cute hyung" suho replied.

luhan defended himself and said "it's not my fault that baozi is soo cute and attractive. i could just eat him up."

"woah woah calm down there luhan.you don't have to tell us about your ual fantasies since we know you'e not getting any" kris said to luhan just to make him more angrier. 

"kris stop being swo mean to luhan hyung" suho told kris.

"sure my baby but only because you're tellingme" kris replied and leaned down to kiss suho on the lios. it was a short but very sweet kiss. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

another bad chapter. please comment ^^  

hope you like it.