Chapter 6 - Staying Over (pt.1)

Lonely Good-Looking Boy

Daehyun POV;

I just got text message from my mom that said my dad and her were going to Jeju for bussiness trip. Ah I’m going to be lonely and alone, and today it’s Friday. I don’t want to spend my Friday night alone. Should I ask Jae to accompany me?

“Jae, can I ask you for a favor?” I asked him and hoped he can.

“What is it, Dae?”

“My parents are going to Jeju for bussiness trip so...canyoustayoveratmine?” I said quickly. I’m so nervous. And why I should be nervous? I don’t know, I’m just nervous.

“What? Speak slowly.”

“Can you stay over at mine?”

 

Youngjae POV;

“Can you stay over at mine?”

“Dae, are you scared being alone?” I . It’s my revenge for him because he pissed me off earlier.

“Yeah...No, it’s not! Why?!” Daehyun looked embarrassed. Mission accomplished.

“I’m just kidding, Dae.” I laughed at him hysterically, same like what he did to me. Ah it’s my sweet revenge to him. “Sure, Dae. I’ll stay over at yours. Let’s go!” I held his hand and took him to my locker.

“Why we go to your locker?” asked Daehyun confused.

“I’m going to take this!” I took a bag full of some clothes. “I always prepare this. In case if I’m going to stay over, I have some clothes. Now, let’s go!” I held his hand again. His hand is warm.

“Thanks Jae for staying over at mine.” Suddenly Daehyun pecked my cheeked. He pecked my cheek. Oh my...

“O-Oh yeah, s-sure.” I walked with him to his house. Fortunately his house isn’t far from school.

-in Daehyun’s house-

“Let’s go to my room!” he took me upstairs. He showed his bedroom to me. It doesn’t that big but it’s comfortable. And he had a queen sized bed. Quite big.

“Jae, I’m going to take a bath, wait me, okay?”

“Sure.”

I looked around at his room. Not much in this room, only some photos when he was child and something.

“Jae.” I turned around. I frooze at the view in front of my eyes. Daehyun only wrapped in towel. Since when Daehyun became so y with those toned muscles and abs?

“Dae! Since when you started working out?!” I asked, shocked with his body.

“Hmm not really working out honestly.” He just shrugged. He opened his closet, looking for a clothes. “Ya! Go away! I’m going to wear my clothes and you still looking at me like that?”

“O-Okay okay!” I got out from his room. Really, since when he started working out or it’s just me who didn’t realize that he working out?

“Jae! I’m done!” Daehyun shouted from his room. I entered again.

“Now you go to take a bath! I’m going to cook a ramen while you take a bath. I’ll wait in the kitchen downstairs!” Daehyun pushed me to the bathroom. “And the towel is in there!”

“Okay okay sure!”

 

Third Person POV;

Daehyun cooked the ramen while Youngjae took a bath.

“Ah, I’m so happy that he’s staying over here.” Daehyun said to himself while preparing the ramen on the table.

“That happy?” suddenly Youngjae pop out of nowhere. Daehyun just nodded.

“Now let’s eat!” They ate together and sometimes fed to each other.

“Ah, I’m so full!” Youngjae rubbed his stomach and looked at the empty pot.

“Me too!” Daehyun said. “Now let’s brush our teeth!” Daehyun took Youngjae upstairs and brought him to the bathroom.

“Here’s the new toothbrush!” Daehyun pointed at the new toothbrush that he prepared before.

“Thanks.” They looked at their reflection at the mirror and brushing their teeth together.

 

Youngjae POV;

“Jae, I’m sleepy.” Daehyun yawned and laid on his bed and covered himself with the blanket.

“You always like that! After eat, you must be sleepy and go to sleep.” I sat beside him and lean my back on the bed-rest. I covered myself with the blanket.

“What to do, Jae.” He pouted. So cute! “I can’t help it. I’m just sleepy.” He yawned again. I just chuckled at him. He always like that. After eat, he must be sleepy. He slept already. He’s really... he ate fast and slept fast too.

I his hair. He even looked so peaceful while sleeping like that. I can’t help it but I like him more and more.

Seeing he slept made me sleepy too. I laid beside him and sneaked my arm on his waist. I’m going to sleep too. Goodnight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n; so fluffy right? haha i made daehyun's character so cute here lololol

thankyou for everyone who read, commented, and subscribed, i love you all <3

and don't forget to subscribe and comment, bcs your comments are my strength!

replies;

@exoonly: here's the update! ^^

@Jpd0824: youngjae doesn't mind about the time as long as daehyun is going to be his, he doesn't mind about it, he can wait~

@PaperSong: yup! but he kinda hesitated so he asked to a more time hehe

@boyxboyfanfics: thankyou so much for reading this fic <3 ^^ i tried to write a better chapter^^

a/n 2; and if you have a tumblr, follow me > bunniesareperfect .wall me or comment me your url so i can follow you back or just message me through tumblr to ask followback ^^