Chapter 3 - Turtle

Lonely Good-Looking Boy

Daehyun POV:

I never knew that he would kissed me. But somehow I like it. The feelings when he kissed me, I like it. But I don’t know to say this feelings, I don’t know. I’m confused. I just never feel like this before, but this feeling made my heart fluttering. Just like those beautiful flowers that blossom, that’s what I feel.

“Dae, are you okay now?”

“Yeah, I’m okay now.” I tried to show my best smile, making him believe that I’m alright even honestly I feel confused, about this feelings.

“Do you wanna go home? I’ll walk you home.”

“Hmm... okay then.” His warm hand held my cold hand. I feel warm inside as he held my hand.

 

Youngjae POV:

His lips that I’m longing to kiss, finally I kissed him. The way he reacted to my kiss, it’s slow but I can see what he feels to me. Maybe he’s confused, but I know he will realized about his feelings to me. He’s just like a turtle, slow to realized his feelings but sure he feels the same with what I feel. What I need just match his step, which is slowly than mine, but it’s okay, as long as he’s with me, it’s okay.

I walked with him, slowly, while holding his hand. We just kept quiet, but seeing he’s smiling when we walked, it’s enough for me.

“Jae, thank you, for walking me home.”

“It’s okay, Dae. And tomorrow I’ll visit you again because it’s Saturday and...” and I wanna spend the day with you. I wanna say that but..

“Okay, I’ll wait. Bye, Jae, see you tomorrow.” He entered his house.

I can’t wait for tomorrow.

 

-tomorrow-

 

I decided to bought his favorite food, cheese cake, before I go to his house. He really likes food, especially cheese cake. Who would know a loner like him would like food so much?

I walked to his house while bringing his favorite cake. I knew he will like it. Finally I arrived at his house. I pressed the bell.

“Hi, Jae! Come in” he opened the door and dragged me in.

“Dae, I brought your favorite cake, cheese cake.” I put the cake box on the table.

 I sat in fr“Thank you, Jae. Let’s eat this together.” I opened the box and took out the cake.

“Here’s the fork. Let’s eat this.” We started to eat the cake slowly. Now I knew why Daehyun likes this cake so much, it so delicious, and it feels more delicious because I ate it with him.

 

Third Person POV:

Daehyun suddenly put a whipped cream on Youngjae’s nose.

“Ya Jung Daehyun!” Youngjae put the cream on Daehyun’s cheeks. They started to put the creams on each other’s face.

“Ya Yoo Youngjae stop it!” Daehyun ran, tried to avoid the cream from Youngjae. This is the mess. Cream everywhere. Cheese cake’s cream war had just started.

“I won’t stop!” Youngjae chased Daehyun. They were running around inside the house, tried to put more cream on each other’s face.

“Jae, I’m tired.” Daehyun said as he sat on the chair, looking at the messy cake. Daehyun took some tissues and wiped the cream from his face. “Here’s some tissues, wipe the cream from your face.”

“Me too.” Youngjae wiped the cream out of his face while panting hardly because the lacking oxygen.

“Let’s just done this messy cheese cake.” Daehyun ate the cheese cake hungrily, while Youngjae just looked at him.

“Jae, you’re not eating?”

“Nah, I bought it for you anyway, just ate it, and after that let’s wash our face.”

“Okay then.”

 

Youngjae POV:

I know he will realized his feelings for me even it takes a long time.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n;

spring has come! i got inspiration from many songs that has spring feels such as k.will's love blossom, sunny hill & daybreak's love actually, and davichi's turtle for this chappie. i would like to recommend those songs for you <3

and for everyone who read, commented, and subscribed, thank you and i love you <3

replies;

@jelliesME: i'm not a new writer, i have been writing for 3 years. tbh i wrote chapter 2 on midnight so i'm sorry if the words choice aren't good bcs i'm sleepy hehe ._.v anyway thankyou and here's the update ^^