Chapter 4 - He Likes Me

Lonely Good-Looking Boy

Daehyun POV;

I felt people stare at me again as I walked into the school. They stared at me with those hateful stared again. They also whispering while pointing at me.

‘Calm down, Daehyun. Calm down. Don’t listen to them. They’re . Don’t listen to them.’ I calmed myself down. I sighed heavily.

“Yo!” this must be Youngjae who head-locked me like this.

“Yoo Youngjae! Let go!” I tried to loosen his grip. He let go of me. “You don’t like when I hug you?” he pouted.

“What? Hug? It’s head-lock, pabo!” I smacked his head and walk faster.

“Ya! It hurts!” Youngjae shouted as I walked.

 

Third Person POV;

Daehyun walked faster to the class, leaving Youngjae alone.

“Daehyun! Why you leave me?” Youngjae pouted. Daehyun just chuckled and ruffled Youngjae’s hair. “I’m just kidding, Jae.”

“But... I don’t care! You owe me a cheese cake!”

“If it’s cheese cake, then it’s a big NO.”

“Waeeee?” Youngjae sulked like a little kid. Daehyun just giggled at the sulking Youngjae.

“Because cheese cake is mine. You know that, Jae.”

“I know I know. Anyway they tease you again or stare at you again today?” Youngjae asked. Daehyun just nodded. “Yes they did. But I can handle it. Thanks to you.”

“Why thanks to me?” Youngjae confused.

“Because I remembered you said ‘only listen to me’”

“Dae—“ Daehyun already put his head on the desk, sleeping.

 

Youngjae POV;

“Dae—“ I looked at the sleeping Dae. It’s still morning and he slept already. I chuckled at him.

“Youngjae?” someone called my name. I looked up. It’s Junhong, one of my good friends.

“Yeah, what’s up?”

“Do you like Daehyun? Isn’t he just a loner?” Junhong pointed at the sleeping Daehyun. I knew he didn’t like Daehyun.

“Yeah I like him. I like him so much. I like Daehyun.”

“What makes you like him so much?”

“He’s just... has a charm that makes me attract to him so much. He’s unique also cheerful. And he’s handsome too. I just like him when the first time I met him.”

“I see.” Junhong said with sarcasm. “Fighting hyung! And first, you have to face those people who hates him. That’s the way you have to protect him.” This kid really, even he doesn’t like Daehyun, at least he’s still on my side.

“Of course! I won’t let them hurt him.”

“Sure. Fighting hyung!”

 

Daehyun POV ;

To be honest I didn’t sleep. I just put my head on the desk. I heard Junhong talked to Youngjae. I tried to eavesdropped them by pretending like I’m sleeping.

“Yeah I like him. I like him so much. I like Daehyun.” What?! Youngjae likes me?! This is not a dream, right?

Because I’m starting to liking him too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n; so daehyun started to like youngjae even he's not that sure about his feelings ;3

and thankyou for everyone who read, commented, subscribe. i love you <3

and don't forget to comment too, because your comments make me happy<3

replies;

@exoonly: thankyou chingu <3 here's the update :3