Four

I'm Glad I Agreed

 


Chapter 04


 

 

 

I can't believe you fell for that!
 
You're so cheap!
 
And you thought he really loves you?
 
Dream on! 'Cause I'm the one he truly loves.
 
Do you know why he did that?
 
Because he don't want to lose his $100 in a bet.
 
That how cheap you are, 
 
my friend.
 
 
Riiing! Riiing! Riing!~
 
 
I let the alarm clock ringing. I stare at the ceiling. Maintaining my blank expression, I didn't realize some tears falling down from my eyes.
 
 
 I can't believe I fall in love with him. Am I stupid? Am I really cheap? Why did I even trust them in the first place?
 
 
I got up and prepare myself forcefully. I'm not in a mood to eat right now. I just grab an apple that my Auntie bought and shove it inside my bag before changing my shoes and proceed outside.
 
 
The class started and it seems Zelo and Sungjae are absent today.
 
 
Lunch break came and I bought some foods first before going to the rooftop.
 
 
The garden really makes me calm. It makes me forget all my problems and burdens in my heart. How I wish I can live here forever.
 
 
I walk towards a bench and sat at the end of it's left side. Just when I'm about to take a bite on my sandwich, the door suddenly opened, harshly, showing two handso-, two guys.
 
 
"There you are~" Zelo said dragging the last word.
 
 
"Why are you two here?" I said and about to continue to stuff myself.
 
 
"That's what we wanted to ask you. Why are you here alone?" Sungjae said while taking a seat next to mine.
 
 
"Hey, Sungjae I'm supposed to sit next to her."
 
 
 
"Who said that? I'm first so you sit on the floor. Or~ you want to sit next to me~ Come here baby~" Sungjae said while wiggling his eyebrows, obviously teasing the younger one.
 
 
"Aish. I'd rather sit on the floor." Zelo said feeling gross and sat on the floor leaning on my knees. I'm not bothered about it.
 
 
"Are you finished arguing now? You're ruining my peaceful life here. And I'm going to ask you for the second time, why are you guys here?" I asked them with a slight hint of annoyance.
 
 
"Didn't you receive our message? Since your not answering our call." Sungjae said and mumbled the last part. It's kind of amusing how they can handle my attitude towards them like I just talk to them normally when I really tried my very best to be cold to them.
 
 
"I set it in silent mode. What does it say?" I said without concern in my tone.
 
 
"We wanted you to wait for us at the cafeteria so we three can eat lunch together. And we really waited for you, when we don't find you, we went to your classroom and you're not there too so we looked everywhere to find you." Zelo pouted. He said it with hand gestures, like a child. So cute~
 
 
"Why do you want to eat with me? Where are your friends?" I asked, kind of confused yet grateful. Of course I didn't let them know.
 
 
They just shrugged. I let them be. 
 
 
It's because we want to be friends with you. We want to always be here for you. Because it's obvious how sad you're eyes. You just don't want to show it to others, to us, but it's really obvious. Why are you lonely? What happened? I hope you can open up yourself to us. We want to help you, we want you to know that you're not alone. they both thought to themselves.
 
 
The lunch ended with the two of them talking, bickering, arguing and laughing. I just sit there and silently listening to them while eating.
 
 
For the past few days, they did the same during lunch break. Even though they're absent on the first subject when we're classmates, they both texted me to remind that we should eat lunch together. I'm not even telling them to leave me alone, I just let them do whatever they want to do.
 
 
Today's the last day of weekdays. And we're currently on the rooftop having lunch.
 
 
I looked at the sky, it's so clear. Tomorrow's Saturday. What will I gonna do? Maybe I'll go shop for a few things for my apartment. It seems I'm going to shop alone this time.
 
 
"Ilhoon hyung is so good in aegyo. Do you know gwiyomi? It's now so popular. I'm so proud of him."
 
 
"Well, Himchan hyung is so good at aegyo too, I mean not good, it's like his aegyo is so funny, not cute haha! But I'm proud of him too." Zelo loudly said while munching his bread.
 
 
"Don't talk when your mouth is full." I said unconciously. They stared at me for a moment, I didn't stared back at them. I just continue to drink my chocolate milk like I didn't said something. Then they just shrugged and continue their conversation. I too got shocked, why did I say that?
 
 
"Hey Yuki-ah, can you show us your aegyo?" Zelo said while he himself is showing an aegyo. I looked away from him, he's too cute.
 
 
"I don't have any."
 
 
"Oh come on, all of us have a cute side. Don't you know you're cute?" Sungjae said.
 
 
"What did you say?" I glared, kind of threatening. I'm trying my best to be a cold person then he's saying I'm cute?! That's an indirect saying of an insult!
 
 
"Nothing, mian." 
 
 
Then I continue to munch my cheese bread.
 
 
"She doesn't want to be called cute." Zelo murmured. 
 
 
"Yeah, but look at her, she's really cute. It's like a cute girl acting to be tough." Aish, do they think I can't hear them?
 
 
"Yeah you're right, even the way she chew is really cute too."
 
 
"Now that you said it, you're right it's cut-"
 
 
"WOULD YOU SHUT UP?!" I glared hardly to them.
 
 
"Ne~" They both said.
 
 
Then I continue to eat my bread. I conciously chew the food now.
 
 
I don't know what's gotten into them these past few days but it makes my heart flutter a little. Even though I'm kind of rude to them yet they treated me like their friend. They considered my opinion first, they always try to involve me on their conversation, they told me about their life, they're trying their best to make me laugh, even though they always failed, they always try to be by my side. I'm really grateful.
 
 
There are some times that I talked to them normally, smiled wider than I always do, yeah they got shocked. I also told some of my stories too, accidentally. 
 
 
I think I unconciously letting my guard off. Is this a sign that I can trust them? Is it the start of my new life and new friendship? Can I show them my true side?
 
 
I don't know how to answer my own questions but one thing I'm sure of,
 
 
I'm still scared.
 
 
 
 
 


i  updated after a long time

we  went to my father's hometown

that's why keke~

 

my update today is shorter than the past three chapters >.<

please comment  T_T

 

thanks for reading :))

- Ahziale <3