One

I'm Glad I Agreed

 


Chapter 01


 

 

 

Riiing! Riiing! Riiing!
 
 
It's already time for me to prepare for my first day in school yet I'm still not in a mood for it. I'm missing my friends already in Japan. Why did I even transferred school in the middle of school year? Aigoo appa... If they're going to America for a business trip, why do I need to continue my study in Korea? 
 
 
'In Korea, there's your Auntie who can take care of you from time to time unlike in Japan. We don't have any relatives here. And we don't want you to be by yourself, all alone. So don't argue anymore. I already approved of you not going with us so obey me this time.'
 
 
That what my appa told me.
 
 
I stood up, made up my bed and prepare myself. I went down the stairs and eat my breakfast, just cereals and hot choco. 
 
 
He said he doesn't want me to live all by myself but here I am, living alone in a house-like apartment which is quite big for one person! And Auntie hasn't yet to visit me here.
 
 
I wore my shoes and went outside. I walked until I reached the bus station. I wear my earphone connected to my phone. I don't want to bore myself waiting for the bus.
 
 
The bus came and I entered until it reached Seoul Arts High School.
 
 
I saw some students outside. It's mostly girls and some boys, and they're like they're waiting for someone to come.
 
 
Like I care, I entered the school grounds while walking looking forward the very huge building. But why are they looking at me? Like all of them. Some are staring at me while the others are like gossiping while looking at me. There are even some students from inside the building looking out from the window, gazing at me too.
 
 
They already know I'm the transferred student?
 
 
I ignored them and keep listening to music. I know it's hard to ignore this but what can I do?
 
 
While I just made my first step inside the building, I heard so many squeals and shoutings outside. Maybe the person they're waiting for already came. I don't want to look back and to know who are they but I'm guessing it's an idol, and they are their fans. 
 
 
I already heard about this school having so many idols studied or studying here and some trainees or soon-to-be idols. Why did appa enrolled me here? Normal school will do. Oh I forgot, he wants me to become a singer. I haven't agreed to it yet. Aish!
 
 
I looked from left to right. Where's the dean's office?
 
 
"Excuse me, where's the dean's office? Sorry, new here." I asked a girl when she's currently in front of her shoe locker.
 
 
She stare at me first for almost like 5 seconds then she snapped. Atlast. "Um... It-Just-It's... in the second floor." 
 
 
Did I scare her? Maybe not, but why stutter? "Thanks." I smiled lightly to show my gratitude to her effort because I think she really exerts so much effort just to tell me that. Then I left.
 
 
"Wow did you see that? She's so beautiful~"
 
 
"Maybe an idol?"
 
 
"But I haven't seen her on TV. Maybe she's a trainee."
 
 
I heard some girls gossiping. I don't actually understand but who cares?
 
 
I went upstairs and saw the dean's office. I knocked, a middle-aged woman smiled at me and opened the door letting me in. It seems the dean is not here. After briefing me a little about school's policy and etc., she gave me my schedule and locker keys. Then another woman enter and I learned that she's my homeroom teacher.
 
 
She guided me to my locker. I got the books I need for today, based on my schedule and we went to a classroom.
 
 
She entered first, telling me to wait behind the front door.
 
 
"Class we have a transferred student in our school and she's going to be in our class so be kind to her, okay?"
 
 
"Yes~" I hope so. Well, even if not who cares? Yeah, I'm a who-cares-cause-I-dont-care girl.
 
 
"You can enter now." I know she's referring to me. I slide the door and enter. I walked up in the small teacher stage and bow, slightly.
 
 
"Anyeonghaseyo, Lee Yuki-imnida." I said with serious face. I saw the students staring at me, again. What's with staring today?
 
 
"Guys..." the teacher snapped them and they lightly clapped. Some of them greeted me too.
 
 
"She's not smiling."
 
 
"She too serious."
 
 
"Yeah, is she a snob? I hope not."
 
 
"Maybe she's just like that."
 
 
I heard the others said. I ignore them and waited for the teacher's instruction. I'm not going to please them.
 
 
"You can sit at the back. There's four vacant seats there. Actually it's for the idols. They have a permission to come to school late and for them not to disturb the class, they are seated at the back. But you can seat anywhere there since in this class, there's only two idols." I nodded. She doesn't even need to explain that much to me.
 
 
I walked towards the back with some pairs of eyes following me. They're still staring at me. Is there something on my face?
 
 
I seated near the window, my favorite seat.
 
 
In the middle of the class, a tall guy enter at the back door of the room. I looked at him and he looked back at me. It seems he was taken a back when she saw me sitting here. Is this his seat? Who cares, I'm not going to change my seat.
 
 
He then sit at the right side of me. I continue writing notes.
 
 
"Hi." I heard him say. I looked at him and saw him smiling.
 
 
"Hi." I said. I didn't bother to smile back. Then I looked back at the board.
 
 
"Are you new here? What's your name? I'm Choi Junhong but call me Zelo. I'm from BAP, an idol group. Do you know us?"
 
 
"BAP?"
 
 
 
 
 


So how was it guys? is it too boring?

sorry if you're not satisfied

i'm trying my best since i'm still a newbie in writing a story

 

i'm not forcing you to subscribe 'cause i know it's too early but

please comment and let me know what you think

 

thanks for reading :))

- Ahziale <3