Three

I'm Glad I Agreed

 


Chapter 3


 
 
 
 
 
Riiiing! Riii-
 
 
It's my second day in school yet I'm getting tired of it already. There's nothing to look forward to.
 
 
I remember what Auntie said about my new job. Of course I'm happy since I can be what I really wanted to be in the first place even though it will only last for a few months yet why still I feel bothered about it?
 
 
I prepared myself. I want to be a make-up artist yet I don't want to put myself some make-up.
 
 
I went downstairs, I heated my breakfast prepared by Auntie yesterday. I got myself ready to school.
 
 
When I reached school, students still stare at me for a long time. It seems it will be a daily routine. I should get used to it.
 
 
I entered the classroom. Sungjae seems early today.
 
 
"Anyeong" he greeted. I smiled and waved. "I'm looking forward to you later." I frowned. I got confused. What's with me later? I tried to ignore that and seated at my usual seat.
 
 
A teacher entered the same time with Zelo.
 
 
"Omo, and I thought I'm going to be late again." He said. I just smile."Good luck later. You can do it." He continued.
 
 
"Huh?" Now it got me really confused. What's gonna happen later? They both asked me that and seems my other classmates are mouthing "hwaiting" to me when I got to look at them.
 
 
"You don't know?" Zelo said. "You're go-"
 
 
"Good morning class." 
 
 
"Good morning~"
 
 
"Ahm.. Lee Yuki-sshi, you're major in singing right? So on your second day here, you may want to introduce to us your talent, is that okay? Actually you must, since it's already a tradition here for every transferree. Keke~"
 
 
I'm totally shocked right now. I can feel my eyes wider than normal. I'M GOING TO SING? AND IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY?!
 
 
"Oh wait Lee Yuki-sshi, it seems that you're going to perform after lunch because we're going to have an emergency meeting today. Lucky you, you can still prepare. So I'm going to leave you guys until after lunch. Don't get wild too much, okay?"
 
 
"Ne~"
 
 
That made me calm for a bit. Calm my , I'M STILL PANICKING RIGHT NOW!
 
 
"Aigoo.. I even skipped my early practice just to see you perform." Zelo said pouting. 
 
 
"Oh so that's why you're early today? Is it the same reason with you Sungjae?" And he nodded sheepishly.
 
 
"I can't believe it! You didn't even tell me?" They both shrugged.
 
 
"So what are going to sing?" Sungjae asked while leaning on Zelo's table. 
 
 
"Oh~ I'm so excited to see you sing Yuki-ah!" Zelo said cheerfully.
 
 
"I don't know.." I said softly while thinking and panicking. I'm nervous, I'm not used to sing in front of others except my family and my best friends. And I'm not confident in my singing. I don't want to embarass myself on my second day of school!
 
 
"Are you nervous?" Zelo said. They leaned and looked at me worriedly since I'm facing the floor.
 
 
Then I faced them like nothing happened. "No, I'm not. Why would I?"
 
 
What will I gonna do?
 
 
 
Lunch break started yet I still don't know what will I gonna sing.
 
 
Zelo was already in cafeteria together with the other member of BAP named... what is his name again? Jongup? Then Sungjae was with his guy friends having lunch too. They invited me but I said I needed time to think. They offered some help but I turned them down. I know we three are getting closer but I'm still not fully comfortable with them. I hope they don't mind. But I'm trying my best to trust once again because I feel like I can trust them.
 
 
I was wandering while thinking what will I gonna sing later until I reached the rooftop garden. I didn't know this school has this beautiful garden on the rooftop. I saw a bench and sat on it while gazing at the different kinds of flowers around. I unconciously smile and close my eyes. This environment is so refreshing. I think I already know what will I gonna sing later.
 
 
I didn't notice a guy also sitting at the corner of the rooftop watching my every moves.
 
 
After a few minutes, someone shook me lightly. "Sorry to disturb you but you might want to know that lunch break was just ended." He said.
 
 
Oh! I didn't realize I fall asleep. Thanks to this guy. "Oh thanks." I said in monotone voice to keep my cold image in front of this stranger.
 
 
"You're Lee Yuki, right?" He said quite amused.
 
 
"Yeah, how did you know?" 
 
 
"Almost every students are talking about you ever since you transferred here yesterday. You're quite famous. Haven't you heard that?"
 
 
Really? I didn't notice that. But I don't really care.
 
 
"Is that so?" I said acting like I don't pay attention to what he said. I looked at my watch. "I still need to go to class. See ya." I said in serious tone and walked away without waiting for his reply.
 
 
"I'm Sehun by the way!" He shouted. Sehun? Okay.
 
 
I went first to the instruments room and borrowed a guitar before going back to the class.
 
 
Zelo and Sungjae wasn't in the room since we don't have the same class this time.
 
 
"So Yuki-sshi, it seems you're fully prepared 'cause you're already holding a guitar. Let's get this started, okay?" The teacher said while smiling happily. It seems she's really looking forward to my performance.
 
 
I went on the teacher's stage and sat on a chair placed in the middle. Before I started, I saw Zelo entered the classroom together with Sungjae. 
 
 
"What are you doing here?" I mouthed them.
 
 
"To watch you. Good luck~" Zelo mouthed back while smiling so wide. Sungjae was also smiling and waved at me.
 
 
Aish, I'm really nervous.
 
 
I started to play and strung the guitar. Some of my classmates are smiling at me while the others are staring hardly at me.
 
 
"I didn't know she knows how to play guitar." Zelo whispered to Sungjae.
 
 
"We both don't know." Sungjae said while staring at you.
 
 
I started to sing the song I chose. I closed my eyes just to ease my nervousness and to feel the song.
 
 
Zelo and Sungjae didn't expect you to sing a very sweet song with your sweet voice.
 
 
The way you sing, the way you open your pink lips, the way you the guitar strings, all your movements, they watched it intently. And it made them feel like the time stopped. They can feel the meaning of the song in the way you deliver it with your voice and melody.
 
 
When you finished the song. You slowly open your eyes. You got slightly shocked about their facial expressions. You can't explain it. You don't know if they like it or not because they're just staring at you like you're still singing. You're starting to get embarrased.
 
 
You also didn't realize until you saw it that there are also some students from the neighboring classes watching at the windows and doors. One of them is Sehun, giving me a thumbs up.
 
 
"Wow, that's a very lovely performance you had Yuki-sshi. Your lovely voice matches your beautiful face. You can go back to your seat now." She said then clapped. The students also clapped they're hands with amazement.
 
 
"Wow, you're really good. I didn't expect you to be this good." Sungjae walked towards you while clapping.
 
 
"Yeah he's right! I want to hear you sing again." Zelo said too.
 
 
"What do you mean by that Sungjae?" You glared at him but he just shrugged. "Nothing."
 
 
"You should be an idol, like us!" Zelo playfully said.
 
 
"Don't bother, I'm not interested. And you know what? You both should be interested on yourselves like getting back to your own classes." I said.
 
 
"Omo! I forgot! Let's go Zelo. We're going Yuki-ah, bye." Sungjae said while waving and dragging Zelo. Since when did they became close?
 
 
"Bye Yuki-ah! Sing for me some other time, okay~?" Zelo said while waving cutely. I'm having an urge to bring him back and pinch his cheeks. That will ruin my image. Aigoo..
 
 
I then went to my seat and looked outside the window.
 
 
Me? being an idol? Tss.. I don't even want to be a singer.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


comment

and subscribe,

if you want -_-"

 

the song she sang is really good

you should check it out

^_^

 

thanks for reading :))

- Ahziale <3