Chapter [7]

Our Number 7 ♥

Woohyun's POV

 

ㅡ 3 years later ㅡ

 

"Myung!" Woohyun called out from the living room but there was no answer from Myungsoo. Who has locked himself up in his own room like what he does every friday night. When this first happened (which was 3 years ago) I was very alarmed and shocked. I didnt know what to do I thought he was sick and all. So I decided to rescue him by barging in his room but I was stopped last second by uncle Junsu. I looked at him weirdly and I was about to ask him why but instead he shook his head and told me to follow him. I followed him to kitchen where also Auntie Taeyeon was in. When I saw them I was even more confused cuz they seem so calm when their only son is locking himself up in his own room. Auntie Taeyeon gave us some tea and biscuits before she sat down beside uncle Junsu. I took a sip of the tea to calm myself before asking them.

"Uncle,Auntie,What is wrong with Myungsoo? He was fine this morning but why is he suddenly like this?"

Auntie looked down unable to answer my question but uncle took a sip of his tea before saying "He's been doing that since 2 years ago" I tilted my head in confusion since I didnt get what that answer had to do with my question. So sensing my confusion Auntie asked me "Do you remember the Jungs?" The name sounded familiar yet I couldnt quite be sure but I still nodded my head saying I did remember. "Its a gonna be a long story. Will it be okay with you?" Uncle asked me and I nodded quickly a bit too quickly.

That was the day I finally found out about the Jungs and about the incident between Myungsoo and Sooyeon. It is a very sad story indeed and I also found out why he would lock himself up every fridays. Its because its the day they last met before Sooyeon's sudden leaving. He would stay in his room and cry while looking back at their memories. It has already been 5 years since she left but here is Myungsoo with the still fresh wounds in his fragile heart...

Dont you think its about time destiny lets them meet each other again?

 

Author's POV

 

ㅡ In America ㅡ

 

Within the past 5 years the Jungs had stayed in America. Their business had became very successful infact it was one of the most successful companies in America which was owned by Koreans. This of course couldnt have been done without the help of the Chois(Fany's Family). They became very loyal business partners and to strengthen their bond even more they made a plan to marry their children together so that nothing can break their bond. Their plan to let their children marry after 3 more years so that they will be all legal but this arrangement will be announced a year earlier,which is just 2 years after now.

 



A/N: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!~~~ Another update!! hehehe c8

I updated 3 consecutive days!!~ <33

I'm so proud of myself~ ; u ; /smacked;

anysways I hope you guys like it! oh,and

PLEASE DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!! c8 <33

p.s. Sorry its short ; - ;

p.s.s. Silent Reading is a BIG No No. >8c

thank yooouuuuuuu~ ^-^

Luv you guys btw~ <33