Chapter [6]

Our Number 7 ♥

ㅡ 2 years later in America ㅡ

"ohmygosh,I just hate math so much!" Tiffany said as she stabbed her salad with her fork while glaring at. "Oh,Tiff~" Jessica giggled softly "You just hate everything besides from shopping and pink! If you would only study your math lessons you wont find it so hard" Jessica said as she munched on her sandwich. hearing this tiffany let out a big sigh "Easy for you to say cuz your good in math and apparently in everything" Tiffany said as she finally stop harrassing her poor salad "I wasnt born smart Fany-ah~ I studied~ S-T-U-D-I-E-D instead of S-H-O-P-P-I-N-G" Jessica said and Tiffany only pouted in defeat. 

"You know what?"

"what?" 

"I dont care anymore! I'll just check how my fanclub is going on~~" Tiffany said which made Jessica roll her eyes. "Well,apparently I'm sure its going well ven without you checking it out every hour!" "But I need to be updated!" "Updated? Updated about yourself? seriously Fany?" Jessica asked while giving her you-have-got-to-be-kidding-me look. Tiffany shook off her look and started scrolling her phone "Just to make sure no bad rumors,okay?" and Jessica just rolled her eyes at her lame excuse

"aish that meanie"Tiffany said with a pout which made Jessica raise her eyebrow in curiousity

"Meanho didnt join my fanclub! aish,I kept telling him to join! but nooooooo,he never listens"Tiffany said with a huff 

"As if you also joined his fanclub"Jessica said half-jokingly

"I am."

Jessica choked on her sandwich and gave her best friend a say-what-look which Tiffany only shrugged in response "I was being kind,ok?" "uh-huh"Jessica said unsurely "I just find it so unfair! He joins your fanclub but doesnt join mine?! oh for goodness sake he's even the club vice president!!"Tiffany said and started harrassing her salad again "He's just being kind,Fany-ah" Jessica replied matter of factly and this time it was Tiffany's turn to give her a you-have-got-to-be-kidding look. "what? Its the truth" Jessica said "You wish~ He likes you,girl~ Its so obvious but why dont you know??" Tiffany asked rather seriously "thats impossible! He only thinks of me like an older sister" Jessica argued "Whatever you say~ just dont say I didnt tell you~" Tiffany said and resumed checking her fanclub out while leaving Jessica to think to herself.

 

ㅡ In Korea ㅡ

 

Myungsoo was in living room just relaxing until his mother suddenly called for him. "Myunggie?" His mother's sweet voice called which quite sounded sad. "Neh umma?" Myungsoo replied "Do you remember Woohyun? My sister,I mean your auntie Hyoyeon's only son?" Umma asked "of course I do umma. He is my only cousin in your side." Myungsoo replied

"but why are you suddenly mentioning him,umma?" 

".....He needs guardians,Myunggie"His umma replied

Myungsoo didnt get what his mother quite meant by that statement but when he looked at his mother. She had tears in her eyes then suddenly he had a very bad feeling about this. He couldnt quite point out what it was but he knew he needed to comfort his poor mother so he hugged her tightly and asked "did something happen to them,umma?"

He could feel the few drops of tears escape his mother's eyes and wet his shirt. Seeing this side of his always bright mother was hurting him so much but he could do nothing but comfort her. So that is what he did. 

"Your auntie and uncle died,my dear" It came out small but Myungsoo heard it properly. He was in the state shock. He felt very sad and sorry towards his mother. She had lost her only sister who was her last family left as her parents died early.

"How did this happen umma? what about woohyun? how is he doing? when did this even happen?!" Myungsoo couldnt help but throw lots of questions to his mother. He too didnt suddenly felt like crying since Auntie and Uncle were indeed very kind and loving to him. They were no doubt like his 2nd parents besides from the Jungs and Woohyun...

Woohyun...

What had happen to him?

He was like his own brother and best friend

"Woohyun.." I mumbled and it seems like my mother heard me

My mother unwrapped herself from my hug then wiped her tears. She looked at me in the eyes while patting my cheek lovingly. "Myungsoo dear,I cant answer to all of your questions..Cuz I might break down again.."My umma said and I just nodded in understanding. of course,what was I thinking? Asking her all those questions when I know she's the most affected person right now. I'm sure she'l tell me as time pass. "But I have a question for you,Myung" His mother suddenly said. Myungsoo tilted his head in confusion and nodded his head as if telling her to go on.

"Woohyun will be living with us from now on..is that okay??" His mother asked

"Of course umma. He is more than welcome." He said and smiled reassuringly

"Thank you son.."Taeyeon said before smilling lovingly at her son.

suddenly they heard the front door open and some footsteps. "Taeng? Myung? I'm here with Woohyun" Junsu announced and as soon as the mother and son heard this they quickly walked to front door to greet them. "Welcome to your new home,Woohyun-ah"Taeyeon said before giving him a warm hug "Yeah bro. Welcome home" Myungsoo said while giving Woohyun a huge smile. Seeing this Woohyun cracked a smile after how many days and his eyes starts to tear up with fresh but happy tears. "Gamsahamnida everyone" He said and bowed. Seeing this Myungsoo quickly headlock him and said "pfft,gamsahamnida? Now thats not something you should be saying to your family!" Woohyun chuckled and seeing this Taeyeon and Junsu smiled and before they kmew it the once sad and depressed atmosphere turned to a happy and a welcoming one.

"All of you must be hungry~ Lets go to the dining room. I prepared something special~" Taeyeon said with a wink before walking towards the kitchen with Junsu behind her "I'll help you get it jagiya"

Myungsoo grinned at Woohyun and placed his arm on Woohyun's shoulder before saying.

"welcome to your new home,brother."



A/N: YEAAAAAAAAAAAH! Another update! woohooooo!~ c8

I can not get any happier!~

Oh,btw if I get lucky I might update again tomorrow! So wish me luck > u < hehehe. <33

p.s. PLEASE DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! c8

SILENT READING IS A BIG NO NO. 8c

Luv you guys~ <33