Chapter [8]

Our Number 7 ♥

- 2 more years later -

"Son,I have something important to tell you"Mr.Choi aka Siwon said as he called his son over to the livingroom

"whats wrong,dad? did something happen?"Minho asked as he went towards the living room sitting right across his father. Siwon cleared his throat as he opened his mouth again. "Son,we made an agreement with the jungs years back. hmm..maybe around 2 years ago?"He said unsure of the exact date.

"Oh?"

"yea,so you see. we agreed to let one of our children marry each other and as you can see the jungs only have 2 daughters. Which automatically makes Tiffany out of the selection."He continued as if he didnt hear his son's response. minho blinked his eyes a few times in confusion then ruffles his hair a little. "Soo..I have to marry either jessica noona or Krystal?" Minho asked unsurely while furrowing his eyebrow alittle. Siwon simply nods with a smile "exactly."  

"b-but...what?!"

 

"oh,relax son" Siwon said with a chuckle "Does Fany noona know about this?" Minho asked for he knew Tiffany must have disagreed to this idea. And just like he thought Siwon let out a big sigh before massaging his forehead "She does. but she doesnt like the idea. she says we should let you marry whoever you like and etc. but honestly me and your mom think this is a great idea! and so does the jungs. I mean,look at the Jessi and Krystal. they are such beautiful and kind ladies."He said with a grin plastered on his face.

 

"Do I get to know who I'll end up with?"Minho asked camly which he definetly wasnt in the inside

 

"Jessica. You'll be married to Jessica next year when you turn 18 and she turns 20." Yoona answered for her husband,Siwon. Her unannounced presence almost gave the two chois a heart attack but she only shrugged and gave them a smile. "mwo? I'm not welcomed in this part of the house?"She said jokingly while putting down some freshly baked brownies and 4 mugs of warm chocolate milk. "HWANG MIYOUNG. COME DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT! DONT MAKE MOMMY ANGRY"Yoona yelled while looking upstairs before settling herself beside Siwon. soon enough they heard a door open and some footsteps. "Mooooom!! Stop calling me miyoung! I'm Tiffany now!"Tiffany whined while gking to the empty seat beside her brother-Minho. "Stop whining and try some of these freshly baked brownies"Yoona said while giving Siwon a slice. 

 

As everyone started enjoying their brownies Siwon brought the topic up again. "So what do you say Minho?" He asked his son before taking another bite off his brownie. "What do you mean? what did you talk to him about dad"Tiffany asked curiously. "He told me about the agreement he made with Mr and Mrs Jung."Minho replied "What?! Bit daaaad! I told you this isnt a good idea"Tiffany said with a pout. "Why is it even a bad idea,Miyoung-ah?"Yoona asked her daughter "Mooooooooom. its tiffanyyyyy!!!"Tiffany whined again "Oh just get to the point"Yoona said while chuckling.

"Well,I honestly think this isnt a good idea because Minho deserves to choose whoever he wants to marry. Its the 21st century! He has the right and freedom to choose who he wants to love and with who he wants to spend forever with" Tiffany said matter of factly. Minho claps his hand with a grin "Wow,sister. That is such a touching speech."He said while wiggling his eyebrows cheesily. "Oh,stop that you!"Tiffany said while swatting his arm with a grin on her face. "Do you think that way too,Minho? Do you disagree to it?"Siwon asked his son. "Actually..I dont mind. I actually find Jessica noona attractive"Minho said dreamily while Tiffany pouted "And there goes my effort for at least trying to be a good noona"She huffs "Dont be like that noona! You're still the best"Minho said with a thumbs up "Alright then. I guess its settled! Jessica doesnt know about this yet,ok? We want to surprise her on her birthday which is only 2 weeks from now!" Siwon said before getting up from his seat to call the jungs about this.

 

 

Meanwhile in Korea..

Myungsoo was lying on his bed with his arm over his face. He was depressed and didnt felt like doing anything today. "Dude,whats wrong with you again? You've been depressed lately. Its weird you know..I'm only used to seeing you like this on fridays but today's a damn wednesday!"Woohyun said before crossing his arm over his chest. Woohyun just couldnt understand his cousin. what was wrong with him? He was more than curious to know what is bothering him. "Just 2 weeks.. Only 2 weeks.."Myungsoo only mumbled mostly to himself. "Mwo?"Woohyun asked confused. 2 weeks? If he was sure there was nothing special this month. It was nobody's birthday. "Sooyeon...its my sooyeonnie's birthday in 2 weeks"Myungsoo said with a sigh before getting up and walked inside the bathroom to clean up,i guess?

"Oh,"was the only thing Woohyun could say. How could he have not notice that its that time of the year already? He should seriously start checking out his calendar more often.

"Soo! Lets go eat out today! my treat!"Woohyun yelled from the outside. He plans on making Myungsoo forget about Sooyeon. well,atleast for some hours. That guy needs a break from over thinking about his childhood love.

"Kay! I'm getting something expensive!"

"expensive? Lets get burgers then!" Woohyun cheered

before he knew it someone from the bathroom threw a soap at him. "Seriously?! I just washed bro!" Woohyun whined

 

 -------------------

A/N: OMG YESSSS. I'VE FINALLY UPDATED AGAIN! HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT :B

Subscribe and comment pls!

No silent readerrs~~