SPECIAL! Yonghwa's birthday!

Model for Me~ [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Omo... I was supposed to post this up on Yonghwa's birthday... and then my laptop had to stuff up. I tried the next day but still not working great. *cries in a corner* I'm sorry Yonghwa!! At least I posted about it! >x<

I hope you all like it! (though it is two-ish days late) ^^

Happy 25th Birthday Yonghwa-ssi~ We (I) LOVE you~~~<3

 

A pair of arms came from behind you and wrapped around your waist as you mixed the bowl of cake mixture. A chin landed on the top of your head and moved from side to side in an attempt to massage your head. This chin then moved away and a cheek snuggled into the side of your neck. You ignored him as he tried to distract you from your baking. You loved your baking, second favourite thing to your boyfriend.

"Yah. You're going to make me drop this!" You said as you continued to stir the batter. His hands moved from your waist and taking the bowl from your hands, he put it on the kitchen counter before turning you around. You met with Yonghwa's smiling face as he pinched your nose.

"You can do that later. Do you remember what day it is today?" You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms, hearing the hint and the obvious excitement in his voice even as he attempted to keep a straight face. Of course you did, it's not like you could forget since he kept pestering and reminding you each day at every hour, on the hour.

"Yes. Now go back to your composing so I can get this done," you said and pointed at the door of his study. It was his turn to roll his eyes. From this little movement, you knew you had lost to his stubborn personality.

"No. It's my birthday today, so the birthday boy should get what he wants!" Yonghwa picked you up by your waist and carried you to the living room - with much kicking and hitting from you.

"HEY! Let me down! I need to get my baking done or else there won't be any food for the party!"

Despite this, he continued to carry you and laugh before dropping you onto the loveseat with a loud thump. He sat next to you and pulled you to sit beside him and this you didn't really mind. You loved to cuddle with him and it felt comforting and safe, protected from the dangers of the world. You closed your eyes, smelling his soapy, guy scent and moved closer to him. He rubbed your back in comforting circles and began to hum the new song he is working on.

"I like it... the new tune," you mumbled into his side.

"It's for you," he said and continued to hum.

You looked up at his face and saw the peace and happiness even as his eyes were closed. The gentle vibrations of his voice could be felt by you and you listened a moment more before pulling away. Yonghwa looked at you with curiosity as you stood up.

"I need to get the things done, okay?" You announced and walked off to the kitchen.

You picked up the abandoned bowl of cake mixture and began to stir, then add more ingredients and poured it into separate bowls, adding different colours before finally pouring each colour into a circular cake pan. Yonghwa stood in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter