Why're you with me?

Model for Me~ [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His expression of amusement flickered across his face before he promptly turned around and walked away as if I wasn’t even there. ARE YOU SERIOUS?! He just WALKS AWAY?! I thought angrily.

[Narrator POV]

I stomped my foot in anger and wondered where he went. “Argh! At least he could’ve SAID something!” I muttered under my breath, throwing my hands in the air. I wanted to follow him but uncertainty and curiosity lingered at the edges of my mind, one side willing me to go forward and demand an answer from him but the other telling me that something bad will happen if I do that. I stood there, paralysed by my own thoughts. What if I see him… ? Ah, but that actually wouldn’t be too bad from what I saw earlier, I laughed at my own idiocy. Aren’t things like relationships banned between artists of the same or even different companies? Psh, what does it matter? At least if you lose your opportunity you’ll get a hot boyfriend instead! ARGH! What am I thinking?! I screamed at myself internally.

I paced around in front of the door before I remembered that it was all Hongki’s fault. I yanked open the door, ready to assault him, but he was no where to be seen. “Damn it!” I said before closing the door and leaning on it. What do I do now? Stay or what? I wondered. I checked to see that no one else was around, locked the door behind me and slowly made my way to the showers. I could feel the steam coming from wherever it was and followed it to its source. It’s definitely the showers – with HIM inside.

The steam came out from under a door at the far end of the locker room. I hesitated and stood there, feeling self-conscious of my silly actions but wanting to see. It was obvious enough that he was having a shower and I quickly hurried outside of the locker room, checking the corridor before steeping outside so that I wouldn’t be caught doing something so strange.

---6:00pm---

I hadn’t seen Yonghwa after that little incident and walked home without getting an answer. “I could give them a visit but… that’s weird right?” I said as I swung my handbag back and forth before ascending the several flights of stairs.

“Out of the blue with no prior calling?” a voice said from behind me. I know that voice. I turned around slowly and faced Yonghwa who stood two steps below me.

“I wasn’t going to.”

“Weren’t you coming to demand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter