「Members」

☬ Obscure; The Paradox »「The Story」







 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Author Notes:

Congrats to jamestkrk, PirateTinman, Twilla, jadefix, River_Song, Ricercaminah and Teddy-Bear! 
 
So instead of making a little teaser for all the chosen applicants I decided to reveal all of them this way because it's a lot easier for me and I'll get the story started faster. OTL I'm very sorry for the long absent as well, life has just been hectic and I couldn't decided which characters to pick and how to reveal them. I had a very hard time choosing especially with the righthand man and the newbie plotlines. If you didn't get chosen you may feel free to unsubscribe, but I will try my best to get everyone in as a cameo if you stay subscribed.
 
You might also notice that 'discoverance' isn't a word, but I didn't even think of checking about it until I finished all of them and well, I didn't save each individual profile thing, so it's just going to stay this way. The date of entrance is the date that they entered Obscure, and they are all made up.. 
 
To the three male creators I know the girl to guy ratio is off, but I have something figured out for that. *coughs*lovetriangle *coughs*.  So, if only the guys could fill out this little short form and PM it to me it'll be greatly appreciated! If not I'll just make my own love interests/storylines for each OC. :)
 
Love Interest 1: (who you would really like to end up with)
Love Interst 2: (who else would you really like to end up with)
Are you okay with a love triangle?: (I'm hoping that at least one of you will say yes..)
Who takes initiative? How?: (do you or is it the girl? flirting, teasing, etc.)
Scene requests?: 
Anything else?: (comments, suggestions, questions, or anything that doesn't fit in the categories up top.)