「Teaser One」

☬ Obscure; The Paradox »「The Story」

Teaser One; 

August 18, 1917 
10:30pm
Park (Exact location unknown)
 
A tall slender male teen in a dark blue hanbok walked into an empty park. His eyes focused on the ground beneath him and on the autumn leaves he crushed underneath his feet as he walked towards the empty bench.
 
As he reached the bench as he took a seat and sighed softly to himself as a chilly breeze passed by him. What was he doing here at 10:30 at night? Surely his family would be wondering where he is. No, not exactly. Actually it was the total opposite. He was worried about where his family was. Was he lost? One could say he was mentally and emotionally. Physically he knew very well where he was. His family had kicked him out after finding out he was “special”. No, they didn’t put it that way; to them he was a “freak”, a freak that should just go and rot to death because no one would ever want him or love him. 
 
He looked up at the dark sky hoping to see the stars, the only thing that would bring peace to his clustered mind, to only find dark clouds covering the beautiful night sky. He cursed under his breath as he looked back down at the cement to only be startled when he felt a shot of electricity run through his entire body. He looked around as his dark brown eyes began to become hazel in color. He frowned as he stood up following his mind.
 
He soon found himself in the field walking around like an idiot, but his mind wouldn’t let him snap out of it.
 
“They’re stupid,” a soft female voice said in his mind.
 
“Who are you?” he asked softly as he followed where his mind was taking him.
 
“This is stupid,” it said again.
 
“Where are you?” he asked.
 
“Freak. Freak. Freak. You’re nothing but a freak,” the voice began to get louder.
 
“Who are you talking to?” he yelled as he came to a stop by a bunch of pine trees.
 
“I should just go jump off a bridge and die,” the voice said in a soft quivering voice. 
 
“No! Don’t!” he yelled this time out loud causing birds to fly out of the surrounding trees. 
 
“Who’s there?!” a voiced called from the trees. The male turned and looked in the direction he heard the voice. He soon closed his eyes feeling a quick shot of pain in his forehead.
 
Name: Unclear
Age: 15
: Female
Power: Telekinesis
 
“I said who’s there?!” the voice yelled again bringing the teen boy out of his thoughts.
 
“I won’t hurt you,” he said as calmly as he could.
 
“How do I know that?” the voice asked again. He gulped slightly seeing that rocks where being lifted into the air all of them ready to be thrown at him.
 
“I’m special… like you,” he said.
 
Silence was all that could be heard.
 
“I know the power you have. I know you’re a girl and that you’re fifteen,” he confessed hoping that it would prove to her that he wasn’t going to hurt her. Slowly he could see the rocks drop to the ground.
 
“I won’t hurt you,” he said. This was the final straw before a thin girl with black hair, pale skin, high cheek bones and deep set eyes walked out from the pine trees. She wore a faded pink and green hanbok.
 
“Who are you?” she asked looking at him.
 
“You can call me, Dae Hyun,” he said holding his hand out. She hesitantly reached out and quickly shook his hand.
 
“And you are?” Dae Hyun asked her with a warm smile.
 
“I’m Young Cha,” she replied forcing a small smile.
 
“It’s a pleasure meeting you,” he said as he rubbed the back of his neck, not sure where to take the conversation.
 
“Tell me… how did you find me?” she asked looking straight at him.
 
He hesitated at first but slowly he explained how he found her, and then went on to tell her his current situation witched seemed to comfort her and in turn she told her story. 
 
─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─
 
Choi Family Tree {The Senior}
Started in 1920
 
 
_____ Family Tree {The Shadow}
Started in 1933
 
 
─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─
 
 
Author Notes:
So if you didn't quite understand the teaser, this is the scene of the first meeting bewteen the founders of Obscure. I didn't include the part of Obscure actually being "made" but I hope you understand the gist of it. Also, if you're wondering, Dae Hyun's powers are Power Detection and Telepathy. Young Cha's is obviously Telekensis.
 
There are also the family trees and family timeline. Choi's family is complete for the most part. And yes, Choi Dong Wook is (Se7en) and Lee Hyo Ri is obviously Lee Hyo Ri. Why are they there? You'll find out as soon as the story starts. :)
 
For the shadow's family tree and timeline, I simply just made it for whoever is applying as the shadow to know the absolute basics of his/her family tree and history. To whoever is applying, you don't need to add all the names and such, I just need a surname and I can easily finish filling it out. If you're really having trouble with the background just shoot me a message and I'll be happy to help you.