You are still in my heart~~

Miss you now

 

 

[Sooyoung]

 

 

"Girls, today you got off." our manager oppa said.

"Jinja? Good, I am going on a date with Sungmin oppa." Sunny unnie said.

"WHAT?" Manager oppa shouted.

"Nothing, it is just mistaken." Sunny unnie corrected.

"Okay, please don't do anything that make you girls gain more Anti fans." manager oppa said.

"Ne~" we all said in unison. Then he went out.

"Aiish! Being a superstar is not good." Jessica unnie said.

"Yea, we can't even date with our loves..." Tiffany unnie said.

"I am thinking to invite Super Junior oppas who were our boyfriends to our dorm." Yuri suggested.

"And?" Taeyeon unnie asked.

"We better spend our time with them?" Hyoyeon unnie shouted. Yuri unnie nodded and smirked.

"It is gooooddd..." Seohyun said cheerfully.

"OMO! Even our maknae can feel the love." Yoona .

"Unnie~!" Seohyun blused.

"Anyway, girls what if manager oppa knew?" I asked.

"Yea, it is not good too." Sunny unnie said.

"Yah, how about call them and spend your own times with your loves." Hyoyeon unnie said.

"That's great." Taeyeon unnie agreed.

"Sooyoung-ah, are you okay?" Yoona asked me. I nodded. I feel so sad as my lover is away from me. Yes, I am totally missing him right now.

"I need a rest!" I said and went into the room. Can't even think of anything now. Then I lay down my bed. Tears start flowing in my eyes.

"Hankyung oppa, I miss you so much. You better contact me." I said.

 

End of POV

 

[Yoona]

 

"I am so sad for Sooyoungie." Hyoyeon unnie said.

"I better go and check her contidion before she went worse." I said and went inside my room which is also hers. I opened alittle and peek inside I saw she, Sooyoung she is crying.

"Sooyoung-ah." I called.

"Yoona" she called my name. She is sobbing. I went near her.

"Are you okay?" I asked. She nodded.

 "Yoona-ah, I am dying of missing him now." She cried. I just hugged her."Don't cry, Sooyoung-ah. I know you are strong girl. How about me? I must have to miss him." I said trying to control my tears.

"You? You what?" she asked while wiping her tears.

"I am also the same, Soo." I said.

 

“Yoona-ah” she called my name.

“Mianhae.” She said and hugged me.

“Me too. Let’s happy our days without them. Keep their name in our bottom of our heart okay?” I asked.

“Arraso.” She said and hugged me.

Kibum oppa, you are still in Korea and you didn’t even contact me. Are you that busy?

 

End of POV

 

[Sooyoung]

 

I and Yoona came out saw other girls busy.

“Sooyoung, Yoona, don’t wanna come with us?” Yuri asked.

“Where?” I asked.

“A picnic with Super Junior” Jessica said.

“Sound is great” I said.

“Ryeowook oppa might happy to see you, Soo.” Tiffany said.

“That’s great but she need more rest.” Yoona said.

“You sick, unnie?” Seohyun asked.

“No, maknae. I am just tired.” I said and tried to smile.

“Soo-ah, don’t lie us.” Taeyeon unnie asked me in serious tone.

“Yes, you become pale after Hankyung oppa went out are you two dating?” Hyoyeon unnie asked.

“Unnie” Yoona shouted.

“Let her rest.” She continued.

“Sorry, Soo-ah. I though because you two are too close at that time.” Hyoyeon unnie apologized me.

“It is okay unnie.” I said and smiles. Who will able to know my real feelings inside my heart even Yoona won’t know. Oppa, you are killing me.

“How about Yoong, wanna come with us?” Yuri asked.

“No thanks.” She said.

“Go by yourselves. Happy with your boyfriends.” I said.

Then the bell ring

“I think they are coming.” I said and opened the door.

“Sooyoung-ah, anneyeong.” Donghae oppa greeted me.

“Hi, oppa. Come in.” I said and all the Super Junior members came in. Expect him.

“Hi, Sooyoung-sshi.” Ryeowook greeted me.

“Hi, oppa.” I said and went into the kitchen. I know it is rude but Mianhae Ryeowook oppa.

“So, girls let’s go.” Leeteuk oppa said.

“Sooyoung-ah, take care the house.”  Taeyeon unnie said and they went out. Yes, they all are nice.

Taeyeon unnie with Teuk oppa, Sica unnie with Donghae oppa, Fany unnie with Siwon oppa, Hyoyeon unnie with Hyuk oppa, Maknae with maknae, Sunny unnie with Sungmin oppa, and Yuri with Yesung oppa. I looked at them, they are so nice each other.

“Sooyoung-ah, like them do you?” Yoona asked and I nodded.

Then suddenly Yoona’s phone rang. She took and she read the message then I saw a smile on her face. Now, our Yoong is smiling.

“What’s up Yoong?” I asked. She showed me the message that she received.

To: My cute Deer,

Happy Birthday, Yoong. I know it is too early but I think I might busy that day. But don’t worry, I contact you. Sorry, for no time. And I miss you baby, I miss you so much. I just want you to see you and kiss your sweet soft lip .hehehe anyway, happy birthday babe. Well, I want to see you now, you free? Hope so. Please do come to me, I’ll die waiting for in front of your dorm.

Yours lover,

Kim Kibum

 

“Gosh, is he asking you to date?” I asked.

“haha, that’s the point.” She said.

“I better go now, or else he’ll die there.” She said and smiles. Then she looked at me. she hugged me.

“Mianhae, unnie.” She said.

“That’s okay.” I said and tried to smile.

“I am going.” She said and ran away.

I can’t hold my tears and it start falling.

OPPA, I MISS YOU SO MUCH. NOW, I AM ALONE AND NO ONE IS HERE WITH ME. I WANT YOU, OPPA!

 

End of POV

Yoona’s POV

 

Im Yoon Ah, do you know what you have did? You just left Sooyoung unnie alone in the dorm. You know her heart. She is so hurt. Then I decided to leave Kibum but too bad he already saw me.

“Why are you going back?” he asked.

“nothing.” I said and smiles.

“Let’s go, spend the night with me.” he said and hugged me.

“Arraso. But I can’t spend night with you.” I said.

“Wae?” he asked.

“Sooyoung unnie is in the dorm and alone. And I know other unnies won’t be back they are with theirs.”  I said.

“As you know, Sooyoung unnie is hurt. I just want to comfort her beside her.” I said.

“No worries, for Sooyoung.” He said and smirked.

“Wae? She is my unnie. Yah, don’t be so cruel.” I shouted and kicked his legs.

“Yah, you should spend with me.” he said.

“Oppa, please.” I said.

“Do you want to disturb them?” he asked.

“WHAT?” I asked. He smirked and pointed to somewhere. Wait, who is he?

 

End of POV

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

I am alone. All the girls are gone. Even Yoona went on a date with her boyfriend, Kibum. Why not me? Why not I can’t date? Hankyung oppa you should at least phone to me or message me. I am so sad about that. Then my phone rang I looked at and it is Sica unnie.

“Hello” I answered.

“Sooyoung-ah, are you okay?” she asked.

“Ne” I said.

“Yah, Donghae stop it. Yah. Sooyoung, today we won’t come back. How about Yoona? Yah, Lee Donghae.” She shouted.

“Yoona went on a date.” I said.

“Date? With who? Donghae-ah, stop it. I am tired.” She said.

“Unni, are you okay?” I asked.

“Yes, Donghae just tickling me.” she said.

“Where is Yoona? Hahahahahaha, Donghae stop it.” She said.

“She went on a date with Kibum oppa.” I said.

“Okay, okay, I got it. Bye, take care Sooyoung.” She said and hung up the phone.

Unnie, having a sweet moments with Donghae oppa. Then my phone rang, I looked at it is from unknown number. I opened the message.

 

To: Shikshin Soo,

Remember me? Please I hope you remember. Don’t tell me you don’t remember me, your trusted oppa, Hankyung. Kekeke, I know it is too lame. Sooyoung-ah, I miss you. I miss you so much. I hope your love won’t disappear for me. Remember our last kiss? On 12 December. I miss you Sooyoung-ah. I hope after you have read this message, I want to be in front of your dorm. I love you so much, Choi Sooyoung.

Your beloved oppa,

Hankyung

 

He just send me a message? I am so happy with it. At last, oppa contact me. my tears atomically came out. I miss you too. By the way, what did he mean by this sentence?

I hope after you have read this message, I want to be in front of your dorm.?

Then I heard a bell rang. I went and opened the door. I saw a boutique of red roses. Then someone came in with a black cap. Then he looked at me, our eyes met.

“Han…han…hankyung oppa?” I asked. He nodded. Then he kneeled down in front of me.

“Choi Sooyoung, will you marry me?” he asked.  I smile. And nodded. I gave my hands to him. He gives me the ring.

“Oppa, Gomawo.” I said and hugged him.

“You grow taller.” He said.

“Oppa, do you know how much I miss you?” I asked. He nodded. Then he came into our room. We eat together and I spend my times with him like my other members.

“Sooyoung-ah, you should thanks to Kibum.” He said.

“Why?” I asked.

“He forced me to come and meet you. You know Yoona often talks about how you hurt to Kibum. Then he ask me to come.” He said.

“Are you really that miss me?” he asked. I blushed.

“Of course” I said and our eyes met. Then I kissed on his lips then he kissed me back. We kissed each other. Then we broke it.

“Babe, it is time to sleep.” he said. I nodded. Then he hug me tight. I hugged him back. I fall asleep in his warm arm.

“Hankyung oppa, next time don’t leave me arraso?” she asked.

“I promise, babe.” He said and kissed my forehead. His warm body and everything make my heart well back again. Thanks you Kibum oppa, Thanks you Yoona you are the best. And Hankyung oppa, I can’t really forget you. I love you.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________

DONE~~

I love this couple sooo much now, hehehe I don't know why.

You see, some YoonBum's part and alittle HaeSica ^^

Hope you enjoy!

Thanks for read, subscribe and comment~~~

________________________________________________________________________________