Game night's Disaster

My biggest mistake

Ailee's p.o.v

tumblr_m284vzOnIo1r60xcio1_500.jpg

 

I nervously walked up and knocked on the door. The door opened and my body froze.

" Excuse me are you lost?" he asked and I stood still.

" Do you need help?" he asked. I was about to shake my head until another guy came to the door making me freeze again.

" Are you ok?" the second guy asked. Another guy came which made me pass out.

I woke up with a minor headache. I looked around and saw a man's bedroom. I stood up and walked out. What I saw made my head hurt. Was I dreaming?

" Oh your awake" someone said making all their heads turn to me.

" De" I said holding onto my spinning head.

" Why don't you sit?" One guy asked and I nodded. I tried walking but ended up falling. One of them lifted and placed me on the coach. Another one placed a warm towel on my head. Then I slowly fell into sleep.


As  woke up 20 pair of eyes were on me. I blinked a couple of times to see if it was a dream or reality.

" Gwenchena?" one guy asked and I nodded.

" I'm sorry to bother you" I apologized lowering my head.

" Ani it's fine but were you lost?" another guy asked.

" Ani I was looking for Baekhyun" I said and their eyes widened.

" Are you related to him?" one asked and I shook my head. Finally as my senses came back I realized who I was talking to.

" Aww!" I screamed.

" What's wrong?" he asked.

" Your Luhan" I said squeeling and he smiled.

" Are you a fan?" he asked and I nodded.

" Do you know you have Lukemia?" Suho asked coming out of nowhere. I nodded and their smiles fell. All of a sudden the doorbell rang and Sehun went to answer it.

" Please don't tell Kai or Baekhyun" I begged and they nodded their head.

" Ailee what happened?" Baekhyun asked noticing the warm towel on my head and the blanket on me.

" Just a slight fever" I said and he hugged me.

" Do you feel better?" he asked and I nodded.

" Thanks"

" Alright let's play truth or dare" Suho said clasping his hands together. We all sat in a circle and I had Kai on my right while Luhan was on my left.

" Suho truth or dare?" Luhan asked.

" Dare" he said.

" I dare you to smack Kris" and he did making us all laugh. After awhile it was finally my time.

" Truth or dare?" Sehun asked.

" Truth" I said and they booed.

" Do you like anyone in this room?" he asked and I nodded putting my head down in embarrasment.

" Alright Kai truth or dare?" Baekhyun asked.

" Dare" he said.

" I dare you to kiss the person you love the most in the room" he said smirking. All of a sudden Kai turned to me and grabbed my hands.

" Ailee ever since the first day we met I Instantly fell in love with everthing about you and I don't want to lose you" he said kissing my lips.It felt so good and I wanted to stay like this for awhile but I can't. I broke the kiss and slapped him. Then everyhing went silent.

" How can you be so cruel to be and then all of a sudden confess to me. I hate you don't ever talk to me again because I quit" I said as tears started coming out. I stood up and ran outside so no one would see my tears. I collapsed on the road as rain started pouring down. I slightly closed my eyes with tears dripping knowing I just lost someone I cared so much for.