It's not a one night stand

My biggest mistake

Hyuna's p.o.v

Atlanta_Mansions_over_1million.jpg

 

" You thought Hyuna seduced me?" Leejoon asked and his mother nodded.

" Are you crazy ? She was only 15 and I ruined her life" Leejoon retorted making a my heart hurt. Did he really think that?

" Leejoon I didn't know" she protested but he punched his hand against the table smashing it into pieces.

" Find someone else to be the CEO because I'm moving out and starting a new life!" he yelled walking off as blood continued dripping from his hand. I ran out only to see him talking to his brother still angry.

" Hyuna?" his brother said in disbeleif and I bowed.

" It's been awhile huh?' I said and he stared at Joon.

" Oh did I forget to tell you mom lied about her passing away" Joon confessed and his face went blank.

" Oppa?" I said grabbing both of their attentions.

" You have to get this treated" I said pointing to his arm. He nodded and patted his brother's back before walking off with me.


" Oppa?" I said cleaning the blood from his wound.

" Um?" he said.

" About earlier.." I started.

" What?" he asked.

" I don't think you ruined my life honestly you were the best thing to happen to me. I'm thankfull because of you Minho doesn't have to grow up as a ' one night stand' " I confessed shedding a tear. He pulled me into a hug.

" I don't want you to think that because I truly love you and I promise to protect you and MInho til death" he said making me tear up.

" I love you too so much" I said not wanting to leave from his warm embrace.


Donghae's p.o.v

I felt so empty without Krystal. What she said kept repeating in my mind.

" Don't talk to me until you realize your feelings"

My heart ached knowing she was in pain because of me.

" Hello?" I said answering my call.

" Donghae you have to hurry go to the airport!" a voice boomed in my ear.

" What, why?" I asked.

" Krystal's leaving to America for a model job" he said.

" What airport?" I asked running towards my car.

" Incheon " he said.

" Alright thanks I'll contact you later" I said hanging up. Krystal don't you dare leave me.