I have to let you go

My biggest mistake

Donghae

 

Traffic-Ideas.jpg

I slammed my hand against the wheel in anger. How can there be traffic now.

" Aish" I said ruffling my hair. That's it I can't take this anymore.I got out of the car and ran to the airport. I grabbed my wallet, phone and keys. I arrived after running for what felt like a hour and went pass the gates. I stopped looking at the people boarding the plain. I finally noticed her in a designer outfit.

" Hey! Mrs. Lee are you leaving me?" I yelled and everyone stared at us.

" Oppa" she said tearing up and not moving. I continued to stare at her when she  roke the silence.

" Why are you here?" she asked.

" I can't let you go yet" I said and she still remained still.

" Why?" she asked in a cold voice. People started gasping as I went on my knees. She stared at me with widened eyes.

" I'm sorry for making you cry. I know that I don't desearve you but I want you to know before you leave that I love you Krystal Jung and I couldn't have asked for a better wife" I confessed and people from the crowd started crying. I stood up and started walking away.

" Hey! Arn't you gonna make me stay?" she asked. I turned and saw hurt in her eyes. I smiled and said.

" What kind of husband would I be forcing you to stay and besides you have to find someone who can treat you well"  I heard crying and whispering from people as I walked away with tears dripping from my eyelids.