Date with guards

Not with her!

"Okay,I'm done with the breakfast!" 
"No one cares" my brother said in rhythm with Kyungsoo
I let out a big sigh and give them stink eye. After my brother settle the tab,we walk to my my car which is parked in front of the caafe on the VIP spot,yes we're VIP. We're one of chaebol in Korea,every chaebol knows us,that's why we can park on the VIP spot
"Yah,Kyungsoo! You drive!" I said throwing my keys to his face,he catch the keys which was about to his the road,I hissed but he still walking to the driver seat,I smile because I'm too happy that I finally can control him because he's my enemy,maybe he can win in the past,but not in the future. Keep dreaming about it Kyungsoo!
"Yah,instant noodles,are you crazy or what? Smiling without a reason"
"What shortie? Aish,I'm smiling because I have a date with my boyfriend tonight!" I stick out my tongue to him and keep smiling in satisfaction,I really hope that It would be a good day!

Monday.
I wake up lazily because I'm too tired,yesterday my parents and Kyungsoo's parents sent us to Everland,THEY SENT GUARD TO FORCE US ACT AS A COUPLE TOO! Honestly,I feel secured when I hold his hand,they're warm. 
OH 
MY
GOD
WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME? DO I FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM?

#Do Kyungsoo POV
"Huarghhhhhhhh!" I shouted,I have a dream which is not sure a sweet or bad dream. I touch my lips again,I dreamt of kissing Jessica. Not sure happy or I should feel disgust,I kinda like it too.
WAIT
AM
I
IN
LOVE?
WHAT
THE 
F***? 

                                              (***)
School.

It is awkward when we suddenly meet each other at school by accident,and news about this force wedding has been spread to school,some girls glare at Jessica. I pity her,I hope those girls will not bully her,no one knows that the school is her father's school. I hope that she's fine.

#Jessica POV
I should hold my feelings. I hate him,right? Its okay,its normal things for girls to be happy when a guy protects her,right?


HOME

"Omo,my daughter,Jessica! You're home!" my mom chirped happily
"Hi,mom,by the way who is the women sitting beside you?" I said looking at the beautiful lady sitting beside her,she looks like a model!
"Your wedding planner" She said happily with her innocent face.