The suprise's over.

Not with her!

 

 

#Kyungsoo POV

I open my eyes and starts looking around. This is not my bedroom,I've never been to this place,where am I? I ask myself,I move my hand from my forehead to my pocket and grab my phone,I stand up and walk outside. I  see my mom and my dad   sitting on the couch "look who's awake!"  my dad shout happily "whatever" I reply to him not-so-happy,I remember why we're here and why I'am sleeping here. I don't want to be with her for long time.


#Jessica POV

I am standing at the balcony,enjoying the view while drinking my tea,I really like the balcony.  Suddenly I hear a motorcycle I'm sure that is the jerk's I hope he got robbed.

 

#Next morning

I wake up because I hear my phone ringing,it's Saturday why there's someone always distur me when I'm sleeping? I grab my phone that is 'shouting' calling me to pick-up the phone. 'Auntie Do' written on the screen,I slide the green thingy on the screen to the left and put the phone on loudspeaker because I'm too lazy to put my gigantic phone on my ear "yeoboseyo?" "yae,Jessica-sshi do you know where my little prince is?" "which one?" "your future husband " "auntie please,no. And I don't know where is he" "okay" she ended the call and I continue sleeping.

I don't know why but I can't sleep,I keep thinking of where Kyungsoo is. I grab my phone and text him "dangshineun oddi?(TRANS:where are you?)" strange,there's no reply. I try again and still no reply. I call his phone but strangely he never missed calls from any girls,I can feel something is not right!