"I found him"

Not with her!

I stand up and stretch my body and then I have some private times in the bathroom. After making a concert in the bathroom I wear some fresh cloth and put on my make-up.

"Good morning!" I shouted and I start to pat my brother's head "stop it!" he shouted and I rub more "yah,Dennis who's the girl on your phone?" I whispered to him "busybody" and he rolls his eyes,luckily my brother is cute if not he's dead. Just kidding.

I drag my brother with me going out,I'm actually going to search for Kyungsoo. If he's dead,my parents will never going to allow me marry other guys. I look around the street while driving. I called Chanyeol immidietly after one beep he picked up his phone "JESSICA? IS THAT REALLY YOU JESSICA? OH MY GOD OH MY GOD. MOM! YOUR FUTURE DAUGHTER IS CALLING ME!" "YAH! Micheosso? I'm calling you because I want to know where's Kyungsoo" "he's maybe at the park because last night he texted me that he said he's going to the park" I quickly hang-up and I change the gear to the highest after pressing the clutch and then I press the gas pedal even harder,I'm the only girl who drives manual car in my school, I'm amazing right?

After I arrived at the park I stop in the middle on the road and shouted this "Dennis! I need to hurry,go park the car!" "this pink car?" "yes my dear" and then I left him. I run around the park and finally! I found him,he's sleeping on the bench,he smells like alcohol