Day 2

5 DAYS

 

DAY 2

You woke up and you saw him sleeping like an angel.”Am I really that cute-slash-handsome-slash-an angel?”you pouted.”You do know that you only have 3 days,right?”he chuckled.”Of course I do!”you stood up and kissed his forehead.”That’s for kissing me last night,”then you went to the kitchen to cook.You bathe and dressed up.Both of you walked out of the house and bought flowers.”Let’s go,”he held your hand and you arrived at your parent’s grave.”Omma,Appa,I’m back,I brought my friend,he’s Myungsoo,are you fine there?”your tears started to fall and Myungsoo patted your back.You decided to leave and stop by at a café.You started complimenting each other until your phone rang.

Saranghanda Mianhada~(only tears by INFINITE)

“Hey!that’s my voice!You recorded it!”you sticked your tongue out.”Why?you’re an amazing,cute,angel singer!”you looked at the phone and it says,

“Jae!It’s me Sohyun!Look behind you!”you looked behind and you saw your bestfriend Sohyun,his boyfriend L.Joe and your other bestfriend GongChan.”HEY GUYS!”you held Myungsoo’s hand and walked towards your friends.”Hyung?”he waved his hand at GongChan.”You two know eachother?”you both sat down.”Of course!He’s my friend!”you pouted.”L.Joe!Don’t ever hurt her okay?or else,”you showed him your fist.”Don’t worry,I won’t hurt my,Hyunnie~”he gave her a peck on the cheeks.”Stop being so greasy~”you envied the two of them.You just sighed and pouted at them.”Somebody’s jealous~”GongChan sang earning a glare from you.”I’ll shut up now.”he pretended to zip his mouth,lock it and throw away the keys.”I-Im not jealous,I’m just,amazed at how cute they are!”you kinda laughed.”Do you really think we’re cute?”you thumbs up.”Hyungs,come here.”he whispered something at the boys.”That’s a great idea!”Myungsoo shouted.”Guys,my aegyo prince dongsaeng just blurted out a great idea!Let’s go to the beach tomorrow!”L.Joe said while feeding Sohyun.”Tomorrow?Where?”Sohyun gulped and drank her smoothie.”How about my family’s rest house?it’s near the beach.Once you step out of the house,it only takes you 10 more steps to reach the beach!”you nodded.You talked about the informations and bid goodbye.You packed your stuffs and went to the living room.”Myungsoo?”you looked for him everywhere but he was nowhere in sight so you decided to go Sohyun’s house.When you got there,you read a note saying,

“If anybody is looking for me,I’m currently having FUN with MY L.Joe at Lotte World.<3”

“Maybe I should just go to GongChan’s house.”he greeted you with his aegyo.You hanged out with him and you decided to go to the mall.”GongChan!Come with me,I’ll go there,”you pointed at a couple shop.”What are we doing here again?”he said while checking out couple rings.”This is a store,obviously I’m goint to buy couple things!”he took a pair of ring and showed it to you.”Will this suit Sohyun?”you checked it out.”So you’re going to give it to the ‘cutest and greasiest’couple ever?”he nodded.You saw a phone charm and showed it to GongChan.”Really?INFINITE charms?”you nodded.You bought the phone charms and GongChan bought the couple rings.You were drinking coffee when you spotted Myungsoo.”Hey,GongChan,look,isn’t that Myungsoo?”you pointed at the couple shop you went in to.”Oh,yes,”you secretly smirked.”Who’s that girl?”you asked him.”That’s his ex-girlfriend,Haneul?”you were speechless.”Ex-girlfriend?”he nodded.”They seem to be back together now,”he pointed at both of them who were….kissing?”GongChan,l-let’s go there,”you said pointing at the photo booth.”Really!Let’s go!”he held your hands and went out.When you were near Myungsoo you distracted GongChan.”GongChan!Look it’s cute!”he turned around and you took this chance to link arms with him.”Huh?”you just signalled him to shut his cute mouth luckily he understood it.When you passed them,Myungsoo broke the kiss and looked at you.You did’nt make eye contact with him.You pretended he wasn’t there.”OH!Oppa!Look A.O.A’S Get Out Album!”GongChan knew what you’re going to do so he looked at a corner.”Whe-“you kissed him in his cheeks.”YAH!Cheater!”you stuck your tongue out and ran away from him.He pretended to just notice Myungsoo.”Oh,Hyung,Are you two,back together?”Myungsoo held Haneul’s hand and raised it.”OF COURSE!”and walked away. “Someone’s jelly~”he sang running towards you.GongChan walked you home and you bid goodbyes.You went in your room and repacked ALL your stuffs in his house.He wasn’t home yet so you left a note on the door of your room.While you were writing it,your tears stained the paper but you continued to write anyways.You took a last look and went in the cab.

Myungsoo went home and looked for you.He saw a note on your room’s door.

”Myungsoo,I’m moving out now.It’s very rude for me to live in your house while you have a girlfriend.It would be risky so I decided to move on GongChan’s house instead.See you tomorrow.Congratulations.BYE.”

He remembered that    he kissed Haneul and told GongChan that they’re together.”BABO!”