Day 3

5 DAYS

 

DAY 3

“GongChan!!!”he fell on his bed.”BWO?”you grabbed his foot.”YAH!Were going to Sohyun’s house now!”he stretched his arms and got up.Actually only Sohyun,L.Joe and you knows that GongChan’s your cousin,you kept it so that nobody will come to you asking for his number so it does’nt bother you if he kisses your cheeks or holds your hand.You wore a white tanktop,a cute blazer,pink short-shorts and sneakers.You arrived at Sohyun’s house and L.Joe was already there.They noticed your swollen eyes.”What happened to you?”Sohyun checked your eyes.”She likes Myungsoo but Myungsoo is back together with his ex-girlfriend and what’s worse,she saw them kissing.”GongChan answered for you.”Oh,sorry about that,”Myungsoo came and Sohyun dragged you inside the car.”Myungsoo,where’s your girlfriend?”GongChan asked him.”Yah!What happened to the hyung?”L.joe got inside the car.”Hyung,where’s your girlfriend?”he said making a pokerface.”She’s,busy,”GongChan scoffed and got in the car.You were halfway and you decided to sing.”Sohyun,you sing first,”L.Joe gave her a goodluck kiss.

“Let’s have a heart to heart to heart deo namja dabge naegi yaegi hae~”

(heart to heart by 4minute)

Everybody clapped for her.”YOU’RE GREAT!”L.Joe exclaimed.”Aish,these two,you’re turn L.Joe!”he pouted and Sohyun gave him a peck.

“I need you baby,baby,baby,Annyeongiran nareun hajimara~”

(crazy by teentop)

Sohyun hugged him.”GongChan it’s your turn.”he pouted at you but you pushed him away and moved in Sohyun’s side.

“OK Girl!neo e-ge ma yes man,mwo deun ji da he jul ge~”

(ok by b1a4)

You clapped for him and turned back on his side and he whispered.”Pick a sad song.”you nodded and sang.

“Byeonhaenni ne mam soge ije nan deo isang eomneun geoni,nan neol-neol saenggakhamyeon neomu apa apa a-pa apa a-pa apa a-pa~”

(It hurts by 2ne1)

You noticed you were crying so GongChan wiped it for you and you put on your recognizable pokerface.”Wow,you have’nt really moved on,huh>”GongChan whispered at you but Myungsoo heard it.”Hyung,it’s your turn,”he took out his phone and played the song.

“Saranghanda,Mianhada~”

(Tears by INIFNITE)

“Hyung,sing again!Sing…a song saying sorry!”GongChan requested.He scrolled down on his phone and played the song.

“Sorry I’m sorry,baby I’m sorry~”

(Sorry I’m Sorry by Kim hyung jun of ss501)

“That’s  a great song for apologizing,you should say it to her.”he mumbled the last words so Myungsoo will not hear it.You arrived and you stepped out of the car and took out your luggages.You went inside the house and settled down.You arrived late,it’s already 8:00 in the evening.You ate and picked your rooms.Of course the ‘greasy couple’ is in the same room.”GongChan,go to sleep now,I’ll just step out,”he shook his head and stood up.”I’m coming with you.”GongChan walked towards the couple’s room but he saw them sleeping so he just shrugged it.”Hyung,Wanna co-“

Oh!She’s back!She’s back!She’s back!~

“Haneul?”you smirked  at him.”Let’s go,Of course his girlfriend is much more important!”you slammed the door shut.”Bye,Saranghae.”GongChan dragged Myungsoo.“My cousin needs a break from you.Listen,if you don’t love my cousin,tell her so she won’t keep her hopes up.She’s had enough of crying already!” Myungsoo smirked at him.”Cousin?Who said I don’t love your her?”GongChan grabbed his collar,”I do,you have a girlfriend and that means you love her and not my cousin.”Myungsoo yanked GongChan’s hand away.”I did’nt mean that,she’s not my girlfriend okay,she’s my,friend,”GongChan stared at him.”Friend?Woah,friend?How can you kiss a friend in the lips,huh!?Did’nt you know that Jae saw that!””Haneul was the one who kissed me okay!”GongChan opened the door.”Explain to Jae,but I’ll warn you,if you hurt Jae again,I’ll break your arm.”then he went out to meet you.

“Jae,are you okay?”GongChan gave her a handkerchief.”I mean,He told me he’ll give me 5 days but now he has a girlfriend!I like him,I really do but how can he just do that!He could’ve just told me.”you shouted at the top of your lungs.Myungsoo is actually listening and hiding behind a tree.”It’s okay Jae.Just forget it okay.Give him a day to make it up to you or at least let him explain”you could’nt stop your tears from falling so you stood up and looked at the stars.”You know I even said he’s an angel,but that angel is out of my reach now.KIM MYUNGSOO Why did’nt you tell me you like somebody else huh! You and WooHyun are the same I thought nobody would hurt my heart again!WooHyun,Hoya and Myungsoo can’t you just let me be happy,”you cried a lot and you started to have a blurry vision and collapsed.”Jae,Jae,This is all WooHyun’s fault.”GongChan saw blood on your hand and a piece of broken glass in your hand.”Yah!Kim Myungsoo I know your there!Help me here!”he bolted towards you and carried you inside the house.

“Guys,what happened?”Sohyun said in a sleepy tone.It’s morning already.”J-Jae,what happened to her,”L.Joe said waking you up.”Remember when WooHyun broke up with her?”they both nodded their heads.”Myungsoo,also did what WooHyun did,except WooHyun’s much worse.”GongChan showed them your hand that has bandage.”Blood!OMONA!”L.Joe calmed her down.”I’m sorry Jae,I’m sorry,”he can’t stop looking at you.”L.Joe,GongChan,let’s go to the grocery so Myungsoo take care of her and explain to her what happened,okay?”he held your hand and the couple and GongChan walked out of the door.