Day 1

5 DAYS

 

MYUNGSOO P.O.V

DAY 1

“I never should’ve done it.”I heard her whisper.Actually,I’m kinda sorry for her but I’m also happy that someone likes me for what I am not how I look.I would love to give her a chance.Our teacher didn’t arrive  yet and I saw her sleeping.”She’s cute.”I told myself,but  I saw her eyes were swollen and it looks like she cried.The bell rang and she wore her headphone and her hand has bandage in it.”Where did she get that?”I didn’t saw that earlier. When everyone got out she stood up.She walked out of the door and I followed her.I secretly followed her and she went into a empty hall and I saw a guy there and it was,Hoya.She gave Hoya a lunchbox and he accepted it harshly.”YAH!What took you so long!?”he shouted at her and she was shaking.”I-I’m sor-ry,”Hoya slapped her and kicked her stomach.Hoya walked away and immediately changing his expression.”Hoya is a good guy,What a pretentious freak!”I thought.When he was nowhere in sight I bolted toward her and helped her sit down.She got bruises in her hand and her cheeks were swollen.I carried her bridal style and went to the clinic.”OMONA!what happened to her!?”the nurse was shocked.I told her what I saw and she took care of her.I watched her and I fell asleep holding her hand.

YOUR P.O.V

Our teacher didn’t come so I just slept.The bell rang and I quickly wiped my tears.I put on my headphone and I remembered I have a bandage on my hand and I need to ask the nurse to examine it.I walked out of the door and went to our meeting place.Hoya is my cousin.My parents died in a car accident and his parents raised me.His parents died in a plane crash and he turned into a bad guy.He treats me like garbage and always gives me bruises and scars.I wanted to run away but where  will I go? .”YAH!What took you so long!?”he shouted at me.”I-I’m sor-ry,”he slapped me and kicked my stomach.I didn’t know who it was but I felt that I was being carried.

You woke up and you felt a hand on yours you looked at who it was and it was Myungsoo.”M-Myungsoo?”he looked at up and smiled.”Are you feeling better now?”you nodded.”Um,I didn’t mean to but I saw what happened to you,”he looked down.”I’ts okay,Myungsoo,”his face lightened up.”Is he the one who gave you these bruises?”he said carefully checking your bruises.”Yes,I can’t blame him though,It’s not his fault anyway,”he pouted,cutely.”Do you really like me?”he asked you.”Yes,I really like you,”you answered him.”Why?”you showed him a scar in your leg.”Don’t you remember?When we were kids I fell down from a tree and you catched me,I got this scar and you put a bandage on it,since that day I began to like you.”He remembered it and chuckled.”So you were that girl.”you talked and talked and the nurse came.”Feeling better?”you nodded.”Myungsoo,can you stay with her I’ll just be back.”he nodded.He was glad to guard you for some unknown reason.”Is it really okay?Don’t you have any plans?”he shook his head.”Are you living with Hoya?”you nodded,”Why wouldn’t you go somewhere else?”you took a picture from your wallet and showed it to him.”Hoya isn’t bad before,he just got affected by his parent’s death.I thought about going somewhere but where would I go?Tough.”he held your hand.”Oh so that’s why,but if one of your friends asks you to live with them because they’re alone in their house,would you agree?”you looked at the window.”Yes,I would love to,I need a break from Hoya,but I only have Sohyun and L.Joe and if I live with them Hoya will go there and drag me back.”he oh-ed.”How about me I’m your friend,”you stared at him,”Are you serious?”he nodded,”Of course!So do you agree?”you pretended to think about it.”YAH!”you chuckled at his cuteness.”Just kidding!but,in one condition,”he listened closely.”You need to do an aegyo for me,”he did his aegyo and OMONA his cuteness is undeniable.

He helped you walk towards your house and you packed your stuff and left with Myungsoo.You arrived at his house and it was big.”Why are you living alone?”you looked at the pictures at the ceiling.”My parents works abroad and my sister has her own family now.”you looked at his picture and he stood beside you.”Am I really that handsome?”you punched his shoulder lightly.He helped you organize your things and you helped him with the chores.”Jae,wanna go upstairs?”you followed him upstairs.”Jae,have you ever heard me sing?”you shook your head,”Want to?”you nodded excitedly.Both of you went to the music room and he sang In The Summer by INFINITE and played the guitar too.”WOW!You’re great!”you clapped and he stood up.”Now it’s your time to show your talent,”you pouted and you played Tell me Tell me by Rainbow.You danced to it and he was impressed and jumped up and down.”You’re great!I’m hungry,wanna eat Samgyupsal?”you went downstairs and got the ingredients.”Change of plan,let’s make cupcakes!”he exclaimed.You laughed at his cuteness.You started making cupcakes,you waited until it finished cooking.”IT’S DONE!”you carefully placed the cupcakes on the tray.”Let’s decorate,”he gave you icing and you handed him chocolates.When he wasn’t looking you wiped icing on his cheeks.”YAH!”you laughed at him,”DONE!”you showed him your cupcake.”It’s cute!Just like you!”you felt giddy.He showed his cupcake to you and it says,”SooYeon?”you looked at him and he just smiled at you.You took pictures of the cupcake.You made a V-sign and he did a angelic smile mixed with cuteness.You made the picture your wallpaper and whenever you look at it,you feel happy.You both went into your rooms,you could’nt sleep so you went to the garden and looked at the stars.”Omma,Appa,How are you doing now?I just met a wonderful friend,take care of yourselves there,I’m sorry if I did’nt come to your grave today,something came up but I want to say,I love both of you and it’s your death anniversary tomorrow I’ll make sure I’ll go to your grave.Thank you for everything and for giving me a angel-like friend.”you sat there and cried.Somebody patted your back and you saw it was Myungsoo.”Oh,How did you know I was here?””I saw you earlier ,”he sat down beside you and held you hands.”Can I go with you tomorrow?”you nodded but you were still crying.He hugged you and patted your back.”Don’t worry,they’ll be happy if your happy,”he wiped your tears with his thumb.”Thank you Myungsoo,I made the right decision to like you,”you thought.You both went inside the house and watched a movie.You started to get sleepy and he noticed that.He placed your head on his shoulder and put his arm around you.”Go to sleep,you still have to visit your parents,”he kissed your forehead and continued to watch the movie.You fell asleep on his lap and he put a pillow and tucked you in and held your hand.