36

Fairytale

>Sooyoung<

                Sunny unnie, what she is doing? Why did not she help me? Is it not an easy job crippling Seohyun? Or is it because I'm against Sungmin then she can not help me? Yah!

                Sungmin continued toward me and I knew my shield was not strong enough to knock out. I'm trying to strengthen my electric shield, but I do not know how.

                I do not know and I could not. I sure can not. I do not want to remember anymore. I hate this power.

                Along with that thought, my shield disappears. Sungmin move quickly. I back him with electric shock and protect myself, but to no avail because my feelings are not good.

                Feelings?

                I looked up at Sungmin's serious face.

                True, this is not about fighting but training capabilities. Because he messed up my feelings right now. Sungmin did!

 

>Seohyun<

                Yah! I do not want to hurt Sunny unnie! Sunny unnie please trying to avoid me!

                But who did this to me? Why can not I move my own body? Why my body moving on its own?

                Taeyeon unnie?

                Did unnie who control me?

                I'm back kicking Sunny mightily. It seemed my body was tired. I do not want to do it again. Sunny jumps back while I continued to attack her relentlessly.

"Yah!" I cried at last

                After a few hours stuck in this situation, I again find myself control. But the next moment I could not move my body. Sunny tried to kick me stronger, I dodge and kick back. This time I concentrated on stopping. The next second I stopped, not completely stopped but did not move to attack Sunny.

                I avoid it and I succeed.

                I looked up and smiled at Sunny turning right when she shot at me.

                Oh!

                I feel myself falling and I waved unconscious.

"Sungmin, Sunny, win!" Yesung cried before I pass out

 

>Yesung<

                Taeyeon try, I'm sure you can.

                Taeng tried to focus her thoughts on five screens.

"Oh!" exclaimed Taeyeon happy when Leeteuk finally turned around and realized Yuri ready to attack

                Leeteuk immediately make Yuri unconscious, Yuri mianhae. But I smiled before Taeyeon could see my hands moving, behind the already successful punched. Space is the space of five exercises alone. I purposely made ​​to challenge another vampire critical thinking. There are many pitfalls, but there are many ways out of it.

                Just me and my family who knows, including Yuri.

"You have to wake Yuri up before that wall choke Leeteuk" I explained making Taeyeon panic

"Leeteuk you're stupid!" Taeyeon and curse him back concentrating

 

>Jessica<

"Is there any new news?" asked Donghae on Kangin

                Kangin shook his head. Been a long time no news from the clan Leeteuk and Heechul did not say anything. RH family had sent an invitation, I'm sure RH is not going to let go of Leeteuk’s family now.

                I turned to disgust when Donghae began to cool with his world.

                Let him have fun now.

 

>Yuri<

"Nuna.. Nuna.." calling a child hard enough

                She smiled, she immediately turned to face the boy who look too happy. In the hands of the boy, clasped beautiful brightly colored flower.

"Ne dongsaeng? What did you find?" she asked softly

                The girl scrambles boy’s hair who looks happy with the treatment of the girl. Even so the boys are old enough so she lifted her hands from her head.

"Nuna. This is for you. Please looked down!" he exclaimed

                The girl looked down and the boy slipped on tiptoe to flower earlier in the girl's ear. The boy smiled more broadly.

"Well, Nuna is the most beautiful yeoja" he cried

                The girl quickly embraced the boy and they had laugh together. They look very familiar.

                I opened my eyes in shock.

"Are you okay Yuri?" asked Kyuhyun

"I saw something" I whispered

                I know my view is empty. I know whether the girl or boy it looks important. However, I do not know who any of them are known.

                The door behind us opened, we all immediately turned around and saw Yesung entered the room, followed by Taeyeon who looks not so happy.

"What the hell is that?" asked Sooyoung upset

"Well! You keep us in the room and told us to fight each other?! What the is that?" cried Kyuhyun upset

"You even gave us a sleeping pill" called Sunny

"What are you guys up to?" Kibum asked quietly

"Well! Tell us!" Taeyeon shouted loudest

                Spontaneous, we saw her confused.

"I thought you were with them Taeng" said Leeteuk

                Taeyeon shook her head.

"MWO? Yuri is with him! Not me!" shout Taeyeon upset

"Whatever it is you have to explain this to us" cut Hankyung

                Kyuhyun and the others nodded, I immediately move closer to Yesung.

"Exercise, like I said to you before this. You have to get ready for something that is not desirable. But I promise this time you really rested. Come on, you can sleep" Yesung clearly laid

                But no one moved. Yesung slamed his head.

"Oh.." Yesung whispered

"As long as you do not give us other drugs" Seohyun whispered

                However her voice loud enough to be heard we were all in this quiet room.

                I immediately followed Yesung back to his room.

Someone knocked on the door and soon Sunny came in, stood at the door and looked at Yesung "Okay, let's talk about this" she pleaded

"No Sunny. We do not need to talk about anything" Yesung replied relaxed his body

                Oh, I think it's time for both of us!

"Yes we do" Sunny replied curtly

                Yesung raised his head and looked into the girl. He took off his glasses and let Sunny go. I stood at the back, as much as possible not to listen to their conversation. I do not want to disturb them, so I decided to get out. But then again, Sunny and pushed my way inside. She closed the door and locked it.

"I say we need to talk, I mean all of us" Sunny explained seriously

                Ne, I guess I heard wrong. But I'm sure she said it and she actually said it. What she wanted to talk about that involved me?

"What is it Sunny?" this time Yesung asked in a little friendlier

                Sunny took a breath and looked at me. I knew Yesung is not really asking. I mean, he must have known there was a problem that would like to talk about Sunny. I am standing by the door, waiting for a signal from Yesung.

"We need to talk Yesung oppa" Sunny said "Yuri, read me" she added

                Sorry, I guess it's not my ability. That is Leeteuk and Taeyeon’s ability!

"Ne?" I asked confused

"Read my past, please.." she looked at me

                I stared back at Yesung. This time he stood up to see Sunny with more focus.

"I do not want any secrets between us again, I know you're hiding a lot more than we know. Because of that, I give you mine, and you give yours" explained Sunny

"I do not see any advantage in doing this" Yesung obviously a little

                But Sunny did not give up.

                Our secrets are more valuable. I know Sunny does not like Yesung for his words clearly visible on his face. Oh, so cute.

"All right. Just read mine then" clear Sunny "I do not care. I'm sure that Taeyeon unnie believe are good people" she added quietly

                I sure do not hear that last sentence.

                So I looked back at Yesung.

"Well, do as you please. Yuri, just read her past, show me what she wanted to show us" Yesung refused to see Sunny

                I nodded and started to figure out Sunny’s past.

                Sometimes look past the little hurts, you know? Because you're reading something you've never experienced, you do not know how it feels. Is it fun or sad, or even painful? Like Donghae’s.

                I was surprised to see her past. I looked at Sunny does not understand anything.

"Unnie, are you kidding me?" I said

                I saw Sunny's face half-smiling and half annoyed. But that was then, she did not say anything about her past. She just made sure I read everything. I saw her eyes as if to say "Yes, it is my past". I did not dare look at her eyes again.

                How many secrets that this girl save for entire her life?

"I'm done" Sunny left our room

                Yesung came over and put one hand on my back. I felt like falling.

"What is that?" he asked concerned

                I immediately told him what I saw. Yesung nodded. We both obviously looked surprised. But Yesung seemed to already know everything, he just shows the attitude of shock for a few seconds and then sat back in his chair.

                Thinking.

"Now we knew, why Sunny has always treated her with a specially" Yesung said

 

>Seohyun<

"Unnie, you'd better break" I said

                Sunny did not answer me, she chose to sleep next to me.

"Unnie" I called again

"No Seohyun. I want to sleep here. Please let me sleep here" begged Sunny

                I do not have the heart to reject it but..

                She looked pale. Is not that alarming?

"Well if you do not, I'll find somewhere else to sleep" Sunny murmured because I did not say anything, I immediately pulled her

"No unnie, did not like it. Not at all like it.. it's just that.. it's just that.." I said confused

"It's just ..?" she said

                I sighed.

                What I have to say it? I'm not even sure to say..

I swallowed, even though it is not necessary, at this very human habits affect me.

                Well, I have to say this.

"Unnie knew Sungmin oppa will make you feel better and other business intent. You guys were busy every night, does that business already finish? I do not want to disturb you unnie.." I said

"Businedd" she asked a little rough

"Ne" I said nodding

"Seohyun, Sungmin and I does not have important business every night. None of us who have important business every night. And Seohyun, please do not ever say that again. You're a the most innocent vampire that we have, you did not disturb us, especially me" explained Sunny

                So why unnie do not want to see me?

                I scowled but soon changed after Sunny turned my face.

"Seohyun I beg, I do not want to do anything even argue with you. Sungmin oppa I do not want to know how I feel at this time, so that" she pleaded

                I nodded.

"Ne unnie.. Araso" I said

"So we can sleep now?" asked Sunny

                I nodded.

"Go to sleep Seohyun" she said again pulled the blanket to cover herself

"Ne unnie" I said politely and pulled my blanket covering my own

                Is it true that the only reason?

                I did not hear anything until it was long enough and I began to feel sleepy. But something moved in beside me, I'm not moving trying to find out what it is just by hearing. It feels like soft hands were my hair.

"I wish I could cry like you" she whispered the voice

                I do not dare guess, but anyway..

                It Sunny’s voice.

 

>Kyuhyun<

"What’s the matter with Sungmin?" I asked confused

"He's back to normal. Like a small child "

                I heard Eunhyuk and we laughed together. I see Sungmin hugging pillow comfortably. He looks..

                very cute for a guy.

"Eunhyukkie.. I'm feeling so lonely" Sungmin mumbled

"Yah! Go find Sunny that!" shout Eunhyuk upset

                At that time, Sunny came out of the room along with Seohyun. Sunny just seemed to sleep in Seohyun’s room.

"And now I know why you're lonely" I muttered softly, so only Eunhyuk could hear me

                We laughed again, but we stop our laughter when we saw Sungmin’s serious face staring at Sunny..

                Um, he really is serious.

                Then one by one of us come into the room, there is a return to the room there is back down. Really nothing we can do here, especially me.

                Due to Eunhyuk disturbing Hyoyeon now.

"Ehem, hm" sigh Yesung

                Not only I, but all stopped their activities and focus on Yesung.

"Are you ready? We will practice again" he said

"Oh no" cried Eunhyuk

"Oh yeah" I replied bored

"Please.." added Yesung stared at us annoyed

                That namja then took the paper in his hand and raised it to be seen.

"This is an exercise in pairs, but first I'll read your evaluation before" explained Yesung

"And~ the teacher is coming" Eunhyuk whispered so only I could hear it

                I laughed.

"We start from the smallest" start Yesung

"Seo Joohyun, I do not know anything about you, yet. I hope I will soon find out in a minute" he said with a smile, he changed the paper to the next paper

"Yoona, you work well. Blend with Hyoyeon’s strength, you can quit from the room, though not the least efficient in the first couple of times, but I love it. Hyoyeon attack and you heal her. It's a tough job but good"

"I have not tested Yuri yet, I think it's a good time to check your ability"

"Sooyoung, you'd better control your traume therefore greatly impede your ability. I do not like this, but you should control it before another vampire manipulate you like Sungmin did"

"Hyoyeon you work well although I think you have to be patient, but you have increased your strength"

"Sunny, I'm sorry but you're disappointing. You can not see anything in a panic. Yesterday's practice should stimulate your ability to read every move will Seohyun do, but you refuse to see it, you'd think another reason though you managed to beat Seohyun"

"In contrast, Taeyeon’s ability work well when she is panic, I like it but not efficient. Take it easy I'll make increasingly frantic to maximize your ability" Yesung exclaimed proudly

                Ne?

"And you.." he started to stare at us, man, then stopped in my eyes

"Kyuhyun-ah. I was a little disappointed with you, because you and Hankyung were in the same level but you lost him. Perhaps because few unique abilities while he can survive and attack at once, but you almost beat him!"

"Hankyung hyung, you work well. Next time, try to manipulate your opponents such as Sungmin’s ability, you can beat your opponent quickly"

"Sungmin, as I said before, you work well. You use the weakness of the opponent to defeat the opponent, such as trauma and so forth, mental attacks. Well! You're smart!"

"Shindong and Eunhyuk, I have to admit that you are a great partner. If you work a little harder, you really can not be beaten. Nonetheless, Kibum, you can survive with both of them, it's not bad. Good job!"

"Leeteuk hyung.. We've discussed this before and you know what I mean right? I guess I do not need to talk about it here" Yesung murmured half spirit

                Then he looked at us and cried with spirit.

"Well! Now, find your partner! We will begin to determine the opponent" said Yesung spirit

                Quickly I pulled Eunhyuk, but the latter threw my hand and pull the other partner.

                Of course Hyoyeon.

                Aish, this namja really ...

                Hankyung pulled Sooyoung when Kibum pulled Yoona. My eyes immediately looking for a partner, but almost all of this room already has a partner. They have been a couple, except..

                Sungmin.

                I saw he try to persuade Sunny but she refused and chose to accompany Seohyun. Sungmin approached me with resignation.

"I think you and I are partners now" said Sungmin

"Ne" I said resignedly

                I guess this is not a bad choice. Yesung was recently praised this namja.

"Well, what it's all have a partner?" asked Yesung

                His eyes look around our already paired and nodded happily.

"I will make a list of the game, please follow me" said Yesung again

 


And the training will continue.. Hhhaha..

But Yesung you are wrong, Sunny's past is also valuable.. =D