Chapter 6: Agreed ~

The Hiding Beast [ Semi~Hiatus ]

~

Jiyeon, Linda, Himchan and the others were eating breakfast.  "So"  Jiyeon start to speak  "Himchan, I'm going home later right~ ?".  Himchan just keep focusing on his food and Jiyeon make face at him.  "Ya! you need to go with me!"  Jiyeon try her best to persuade him to come.  "I'm done."  Himchan said and started walking upstairs.  "Ya!"  Jiyeon tried to call him back and said to herself  "Did he even hear me talking?".

 

All the maids were currently done at their household chores.  Jiyeon find Linda having a break while watching.  "Mm.. Jiyeon-ah, come watch t.v."  Linda invites Jiyeon while eating snacks.  "Sure."  "Is he coming with you?"  Linda asked Jiyeon.  Jiyeon looked at Linda  "Oh right! I almost forgot about that, haha~ (sigh) he still won't come. I don't know waht to do. Eotteoke~"  ,   "It just need a little time dear."  Linda smiled  ,  "Mmm~ I think you're right. What if I just go home tomorrow? What do you think?"  ,  "It's up to you Jiyeon-ah. You can go home anytime but just once in a week. If you can't force him then just go home alone."  ,  "Mmm..urgh! I can't decide!"  Jiyeon pulled her hair in frustration  "*sigh* Okay, I've decided. I'm going home tomorrow wether he will come or not!".  "It's up to you Jiyeon-ah."  Linda said.

 

Jiyeon went upstairs to Himchan's room.  *knock knock*  "It's me Jiyeon. I'll come in alright.".  Jiyeon went inside.  "Ya! Why do you like coming in my room?"  ,  "What? I don't even like in here!"  Jiyeon argued back and added  "Can you... please please please come with me? I'm being serious right now."  Himchan looked at her and there's Jiyeon hoping he'd say yes.  "No."  Himchan said.  Jiyeon start stomping her feet in frustration and you can really see she's so serious and desperate  in persuading Himchan to go out.  "Ya~ Please? just please. It's okay if this could be the first and last time you'll go out. Just please?"  ,  "Why are you even so desperate about it? huh?"  ,  "Because I just want to start learning again! Your mom had a deal with me that I can join in your home school thingy and I just want to see my  dad! Is that too much to ask?".  Himchan stared at her believing in every words she said.   "I'll think about it."  Himchan said calmly.  Jiyeon start having hope he'd say yes soon so she just let him have a personal time to think and start walking out og his room when suddenly Himchan called her.  "Jiyeon."  Jiyeon looked back at him surprised that he called her by her name.  "Mmm?" ,  "If... I..go out there, do you think people will say things about me?"  Himchan said while looking down.  "I'm still not sure about that. But I promise you, I'll prevent them from doing that from happening. So just think about it, alright?"  Jiyeon said calmly and smiled.  Himchan stared at her when she smiled and he start feeling something...something different  he never felt before.  *What is this? why does my heart start beating so fast just now?*  Himchan thought.  "I think I'm going to die."  Himchan said out of nowhere not aware that he said it enough for Jiyeon to hear.  Jiyeon got confused at what he said.  "What? Don't worry you're not gonna DIE by just going out. Pshh~"  Jiyeon shakes her head.  "Wha- No! I don't mean like that. Urgh!"  Himchan facepalmed himself.  Jiyeon walked out of his room.  "Stupid me! Tsk.!"  Himchan said to himself and start messing up his hair out of frustration.

 

Jiyeon went straight to where Linda is.  Linda is there again watching T.V and now with 2 of the other maids.  "Jiyeon-ah~ hurry up. This show is so funny."  theother maid invite Jiyeon.  Jiyeon sat beside Linda at the end of the couch.  "How's it going?"  Linda whispered at Jiyeon while the other maids are laughing.  "Mmm? Oh about Himchan?" ,  "Yes. Of course, who else."  ,  "You know, I have a great feeling about this."  ,  "Why?" ,  "I think sooner or later he'd say yes."  jiyeon smiled.  "Good for you! I'm hoping for him to say yes too. Don't worry."  Linda smiled and whispered to Jiyeon.  "Look at this two (referring to the two maids) they look like they haven't laughed for years.".  Jiyeon laughed at what she said and the other maids thought she was laughing at the t.v show.  "This show is funny right?"  ,  "Ahahaha! Oh yes. Of course!.".  And they all laughed.  After the show,  Jiyeon excuse herself wanting to checek out what's in the music room.  Jiyeon went straight where the piano is and she started playing it.  

 

Himchan is going downstairs when he heard someone is playing the piano, he sneak in to see who it is.  Jiyeon didn't kknow Himchan is at the back watching her play the piano, she didn't heard him come in but later she felt someone is watching her so she looked back and surprised that Himchan is there listening to her playing the piano while his eyes are close.  Himchan opened his eyes when Jiyeon stop playing.  "Ya! Why did you stop?"  Himchan complained ,  "Why are you suddenly here?"  Jiyeon asked with wide eyes , "You didn't answer yet my question." ,  "Jiyeon sighed  "Duh~ of course you surprised me. You're suddenly there." Jiyeon said while pointing to where Himchan is.  "What am I to you, a ghost? pssh~ you look more like it.",  "What?! Anyway, now, your turn."  ,  "I don't know. I heard someone playing that so I came because it bugs me out."  ,  "Ya! Jerkchan." ,  "So, you even made me a nickname huh? Then shall I make yours too?" ,  "No."  ,  "Okay then. You're PaboYeon."  Himchan said clearly ignoring Jiyeon's disagreement.  "Ya! " Jiyeon shouted  ,  "Ya!"  Himchan copied Jiyeon and changed the topic  "Anyway, I made up my mind."  Himchan said  ,  "About what?"  ,  "Eyy~ Of course the thing you keep asking me all this time."  ,  "Ahh~ so, are you coming with me?".  Himchan started walking out of the room and said  "Yes."  and he left the room.  Jiyeon got surprised that he actually said yes and then she started jumping because of joy.  "Yey!!"  Jiyeon shouted and said to herself  "Mission Success! Haha!".  Himchan still didn't leave when he walked out the door, he just stand by the door listening to Jiyeon's reaction and said   "Pssh~ what a kid. while smiling a little and he leaved.

 

Jiyeon went straight to where Linda is so that she could tell her Himchan will come with her.  Linda is at the kitchen preparing their lunch with the other maids.  "Linda, Linda, Linda."  jiyeon rushed to Linda witha smiley face.  "What, what, what?"  Linda asked ,  "Guess what. Himchan will some with me!"  ,  "Really? Wah~ that's good."  ,  "I know right."  ,  "You look so happy huh?".   Jiyeon just laughed and suddenly she randomly grab the maid beside her and they started jumping in circles and the maid just jump with her having no idea what they were doing.  "Why? Why? Why?"  the maid asked.  "Nothing!"  Jiyeon smiled.  And there's Himchan looking at them witha 'what-the' face and the twostop with poker face on .  "Weird, childish, Paboyeon!!" Himchan whispered to himself.  But Linda was beside him so she heard what he said and just laughed .  "Ya! Did you just said something?"  Jiyeon asked  ,  "Why? You heard something? You're just hearing things."  Himchan said and whispered to her  "You better go for a check up now. That's dangerous tsk tsk. or.. is it a ghost?"  ,  "Ya!".   Linda snd the others just secretly laughed at he two.  "They're starting to get close with each other." .   The other maid said to Linda.  Linda smiled  "That's Good!"

 

 

                                          ~ End of Chapter 6 :  Agreed...... ^__^...