Chapter 4 : Missing someone ~

The Hiding Beast [ Semi~Hiatus ]

~

It's only 6:00 in the morning but Linda started waking up Jiyeon on her room.  "Jiyeon-ah! Wake up now"  Linda ordered   "Don't make you wake up forcely. I'm warning you already~".  Jiyeon still won't wake up.  "Well~ Jiyeon-ah, you leave me no choice. Then let's do it in an easy way~".  After that,  Jiyeon is there still in her bed but she is moving like a hyper seal because Linda is tickling her.  "Ahahahaha! No stop! I'm awake now, promise! ahahaha!"  Jiyeon pleaded.

 

[!] (The next part/paragraph will be just a tour around the house. You can skip reading if you want =D ) [!]

"So Linda, what should I do in this time?"  Jiyeon asked,  "Actually I don't know because you're a personal maid and I'm a maid around this house that means you're just gonna work if Himchan ordered you.  Tour around this house first if you want to and so that you'll know all the rooms and ways in this house."  Linda said  ,  "Okay~ I hope I won't get lost."  Jiyeon slightly laugh.  Jiyeon went first on the ground floor.  It has a total of 6 rooms (the kitchen; 4 rooms for maids - 2 person each rooms- ; and an extra room.) plus the main area or living room and the entrance to the garden area.  Then Jiyeon went to the garden, it has swing, a fountain and full of flowers and plants.  After that,  Jiyeon went to the second floor, it consist of also 6 rooms in total (two rooms for Linda and Jiyeon - Jiyeon's room have a balcony - : a music room; a bathroom; an extra room; and a stock room.  And in the third floor, it has also 6 rooms (Himchan's room; Mrs. Kim's rooms; a fitness room; a painting room; a room for Mrs. Kim's self design clothes; and an extra living room plus balcony).

[!] (This is the end of the tour-around-the-house part =D ) [!]

 

"Whew~ that.was.tiring! What a big house!"  Jiyeon said tiringly.  Jiyeon then went straight to the kitchen to make Himchan a breakfast.  "Linda, what is Himchan's favorite food for breakfast?"  Jiyeon asked ,  "Bacon, egg and fruits"  Linda said ,  "Thank you!. Don't make much food. Let me cook him his breakfast"  Jiyeon smiled.  Jiyeon then started cooking the foods then she make a fruit shake for him.  "Wow!  you have a cooking skills! You never said that"  Linda compliment Jiyeon's cooking skills.   "Hehe, Thank you.  I'm always the one who cook so.... that's the result."  Jiyeon said  ,  "You really is a talented and a beautiful daughter."  Linda complimented jiyeon.  Jiyeon joined the others in preparing their breakfast then after, Linda called Jiyeon.  "Jiyeon-ah!"  ,  Jiyeon then walked to Linda  "Yes?" ,  "Go wake up Himchan.  It's your job now not mine." ,  "Oh okay, sure. Is he...hard to wake up?"  ,  Linda laughed  "Yes, yes he is. You should do some techniques to wake him up" ,  "What technique do you u se then?"  ,  "By tickling him" ,  "hmmm... Thanks!"  Jiyeon smiled.

 

Jiyeon went to Himchan's room and knocked.  As usual he didn't wake up or he didn't talk so Jiyeon just went inside his room and looked around first.  Jiyeon saw a picture frame that is faced down.  Jiyeon lifted it and she saw a young boy and his father.  "This must be Himchan and his father. Now that I mention it, where could be his dad?"  Jiyeon said quietly  "and he looks....quiet..normal in here".  Suddenly she heard Himchan move in his bed and he kinda mumbled so she quickly put back the picture frame and went beside  to Himchan and start waking him up.  "Ya! Himchan~, wake up!",  still not waking up,  "Ya! Jerk! wake up!"...still not waking up... "Ya!! Jerkchan! wake.! up.!"... then he somewhat made a sound like he's irritated.  Then Jiyeon start tickling him.  And there he is again, moving like he's dancing randomly while lying down and Jiyeon just laughed at him.   "Ya!"  Himchan shouted   "Stop!"  ,  "No I won't. Except, if you get up then I'll stop"  Jiyeon said.  Himchan still can't stop laughing "Ahahaha! I'm up! I'm up! Just stop!".  Himchan get up and said   "When will be the day that you're gonna stop doing that" ,  "Hmmm.. I don't know. Maybe if you wake up instantly early then we'll stop."  Jiyeon said then she remembered Himchan while she's tickling him then she suddenly laughed.  "What are you laughing at?"  Himchan asked.  "You of course! Ahahaha!"  ,  "What?!"  ,  "You look like a dancing retarded seal before! Ahahaha!"  ,  "Pssh~ Whatever."

 

They both went down to the dinning room and as usual Himchan is eating alone by himself while Jiyeon and the others were just looking at him eat.  "Hey."  Jiyeon called Linda and the others  "Let's accompany him."  Then Jiyeon went straight to grab some plate and put some food on it .  "Ya! What are you doing?"  Himchan asked ,  "Duh~ Isn't it obvious?  I'm going to eat."  ,  "I didn't tell you to."  ,  "Well I want to. Besides... do you want us to stare at you this whole time?  That is so uncomfortable if I were you.".  Himchan thought for a second and thought that she is right.  Jiyeon then started inviting the others to eat with them.  They had a conversation with each other, except Himchan.  But sometimes Himchan laughed secretly at their silly conversations and Jiyeon noticed it and she unconciously smiled too.  After that, same routine, Himchan went to his room then the others clean the kitchen.  Jiyeon helped the others at cleaning the house and after that she asked Linda something.  "Linda, can I call my dad? I'm just going to check up on him."  ,  "Yes, sure. The telephone is right over there." ,  "Thank you.".  

 

Jiyeon then went straight to the telephone.  *Kring. Kring* .  "Hello"  Mr. Lee said on the other line.  "Dad! It's me Jiyeon."  Jiyeon said happily ,  "Oh!  Jiyeon-ah~ we missed you already!"  ,  "Yeah, me too."  Jiyeon started tearing a little bit.  "Is everything good in there? And how's baby sitting the boy?"  Mr. Lee joked.  "Everything is fine. Baby sitting? ahahaha! Yeah~ it's good he's kinda a complainer and so stubborn but he's sometimes nice... I think?..so it's fine.".  Jiyeon heard someone called her fathersaying an order, thinking that maybe they have a customer.  "Mmm.. Jiyeon-ah, I have to go. There's a lot of customers lately." ,  "Oh that's good! okay bye~ stay safe in there." ,  "Yes. Take care Jiyeon-ah."  ,  "You too. Love you dad."  ,  "Love you too. I'm hanging up, bye!"  ,  "Sure. Bye.".

 

After their conversation,  Jiyeon went to the garden area and sat on the swing.  She slightly start tearing up and little did she know Himchan is on a bench reading a book steps ahead of her.  "Is she crying?" Himchan said to himself.  Jiyeon felt that someone is looking at her so she looked around her and she saw Himchan sitting on a bench holding a book so she quickly wiped away her tears.  "Were you there this whole time?"  Jiyeon asked.  "Hmm... I think so. Are you crying?".  Jiyeon got surprised at his question .  "Me? Crying? ahaha of course not!"  ,  "Hmph. Liar.".  And that Himchan went inside the house.  "Did he really saw me? Argh!"  Jiyeon hit her head.  "Jiyeon-ah where are you? Come here please."  Linda called for her.  "I'm coming!"  Jiyeon went where Linda is, she's at the kitchen.  "Linda?"  Jiyeon said while finding Linda ,  "Jiyeon-ah! here. Take this snacks to him." ,  "Sure" , "You okay?"  Linda asked and added  "Your eyes seems kinda red."  ,  "Really? maybe I just rubbed it before."  Jiyeon lied.  "Hmm..".

 

Jiyeon went to Himchan's room and as she went in Himchan is playing video g ames.  "Hey, your snacks is in your table.".  After that, Jiyeon is about to walk out of his room when suddenly Himchan asked  "Were you crying a while ago?"  ,  "I told you before right? No. Why did you ask?"  ,  "I'm just curious. And there's no need to lie to me. I know you did cry." ,  "Then why are still asking if you already knew?"  ,  "Pssh~ just get out now."  ,  "Jerkchan!"  ,  "What?!" , "Nothing."  Jiyeon then walked out his room and Himchan is there questioning himself  "Why am I even asking her that?  I don't even care about her. Right?".

 

Jiyeon went straight to the living room whe nshe saw Linda watching T.V and eating snacks.  "Can I join you?"  Jiyeon asked.  "Sure, anytime"  Linda smiled and added  "You look down. Are you really okay?"  ,  "Is it really that obvious?  He even asked me that." ,  "Who? Himchan? He asked you if you're okay?"  Linda got surprised.  Jiyeon just nodded.  "That's new.  Anyway, what's wrong?"  ,  Jiyeon sigh  "I just miss my dad already. That's all."  ,  "Mmm.. You know you can visit him once a week if you want to.  Kim (Mrs. Kim)  said that  to me. Sorry, I just said this to you now."  Linda said  ,  "Really?! Thank you!  Thank you! Thank you!"  Jiyeon started hugging Linda.  "I have a plan.  Make Himchan come with you."  Linda said to Jiyeon.  "Right! You're right! I should do that so that he'll go outside."  Jiyeon smiled and added  "You're so clever.".  Linda just laughed and thought to herself   *Only if you knew that Himchan is the one who said that to me you can visit your dad*  Linda keep smiling to herself.

 

 

                      End of Chapter 4 : Missing Someone....... ^__^...