Chapter 11: Going Back ~

The Hiding Beast [ Semi~Hiatus ]

So I started sharing K-indie/K-songs so here's another one ^^  (The lyrics or song aren't fitted on each Chapter but i tried to fit the melody of the song in the atmosphere of the Chapter ^^)

K-indie/ K-song of the day:     Falling in Love  by   RossyPP  ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~

The Next day, last day of Jiyeon's rest, unlike the usual of waking up early in the morning, she wake up 12 o' clock in the afternoon.  Jiyeon wake up with pains in her back and head.  "Ugh! Why do I feel so much pain!"  she massage the back of her neck and her shoulders then she stand up and went out of her room.  Jiyeon went straight to their shop.  "

"Good Morning!"  she greeted some of their co-workers while stretching out.

"Good Morning Jiyeon~ There's your father over there if you're looking for him."  one lady said while giving out a nice smile and pointed on somewhere.

"Oh~ Thank you~ Nice timing haha!" Jiyeon smield back.

 

Jiyeon walked to where his dad is wherein Mr. Lee is making a bread.

"Good Morning~"  Jiyeon stand beside Mr. Lee.

"Oh! Jiyeon-ah~ Good Morning~"

"Wait a sec. and I'll help you alright?"

"Have you eaten yet?"

"Nope~"

"Then no. You won't help this old man right here. You understand? Go eat first."

"But-"

"No buts okay? Besides, you're going back to Himchan's mansion later on."

Jiyeon thought for a second and clap her hand once then put a hand on her forehead,  "Oh~ right~ I almost forgot about that..... BUt are you sure you won't need a hand?"

"Yes~ my dear~ now go eat."  MR. Lee smiled.

Jiyeon smiled and nodded her head,  "Okay then~"

 

Jiyeon walk upstairs and head to the dining room where she find 2 to 3 different foods are already served.  "Woah~ this looks like it just has been cooked! Good job paps!" Jiyeon said to herself quietly.  She sit down on one of the chairs happily and giddily, ready to eat.  She start picking foods and put it on her plate.  A few minutes later Himchan walked out of the kitchen while holding a pot of cooked ramen which made Jiyeon perk up but still chewing her food.  When Himchan saw Jiyeon, he automatically moved backwards to the kitchen but Jiyeon stopped him.  "Ya! What are you doing? Come back here~".  Himchan then walk to her.  "Why are you going back there? Weird~ am I a ghost or what?...Pssh~"  Jiyeon said quietly but he can still hear it.   *Aish~ I don't know too. Aish! My heart keeps on beating fast! Himchan unknowingly tap the table loud that made Jiyeon shock and looked at him with bug-eyed look.  

"Ya! What are you doing?! You almost made me spit out my food!"

Himchan sit down calmly,  "Sorry~"

"Pssh~ Weird."  Jiyeon rolled her eyes and spot the pot of ramen,  "Wait is that ramen? Can I have some please~?" she pleaded giddily.

Himchan didn't look at her because he knows what he will feel when he'll look at her,  "No!" 

"Eh! Please? please~ please~ please~?"  Jiyeon pleaded cutely.

Himchan covered his ears and ducked his head while closing his eyes to avoid having feels =D but it didn't work,  "Aish~ Jinja! Alright, go eat."  Himchan close his eyes in defeat and sigh.  After a minute, Himchan spoke up,  "Ya~ Don't forget we'll go back to MY house this day. Alright?"

"Mmm...Yeah~ Iknow."  Jiyeon said with a tone of a bit sadness,  "I almost forgot about it actually. Thanks to my dad I remember."

Himchan notice a sauce on the corner of Jiyeon's lip and smirked.  He stood up and bent down beside Jiyeon who is still eating and didn't ming Himchan's pressence on her side.

"Ya~ PAboyeon."  Himchan said

"What?" Jiyeon turned to her left side and almost fell on her chair when she saw his face only an inch away to her face and literally 1 inch away from her while Himchan is looking on her eyes beautifully while smirking.  "Ya! What are you doing?!" Jiyeon scowled.

"You have some crap on your mouth."  Himchan said still close to her face.

"What?"  Jiyeon then quickly wipe and the sauce is gone.

"Aish! You just made it worse!"  Himchan lied.

"Wha- No~ There's nothing left!"  Jiyeon kept on wiping .

"Pabo~ Here."  Himchan put another sauce from his finger into Jiyeon's cheek.

"Ya!"  Jiyeon stand up angrily 

"Hahaha!" Himchan laugh while slapping the floor,  "Pa.Bo. Hahaha!"

Jiyeon make face on him,  "Ha.Ha. Fun.Ny."  and do a 'mehrong' on him and whispered,  "Jerk."

"I heard that."  Himchan stand up and calmed down.

Jiyeon widened her eyes,  "Oh! really? Waa~ Then now you're a dog! Hahaha!"

"Ha.Ha. Fun.Ny. Nope!"  Himchan mocked her.

"Having fun you two Ey?"  Mr. Lee interfere their silliness with a wide grin on his face and again this time with his teasing wide grin.

 Jiyeon saw his big smile,  "Dad~ I know that grin....stop it."  she pout.

Himchan saw her pout and thought  *Cute~ but said  "Eew~" quietly but purposely let Jiyeon hear it.  Jiyeon stick a toungue out at him.

"You two better get ready fast. I don't want you two to go at night. You understand?"  Mr. Lee inform them.

"Yes."  They both said in unison.

~

After eating, cleaning and reparing, it is now time to go back to Himchan's 'mansion'.  They both reach the door with their bags.  

"*sigh* Bye dad~ I'll comeback.... next time maybe?"  Jiyeon said sadly.

"Oh sure dear~ Anytime"  Mr. Lee smiled and hugged Jiyeon.

"Bye Jiyeon-ah!"  the others shouted and waved at her.

"Bye~! I shall return! haha~"  Jiyeon smiled at them while they laugh at her silly joke.

:By the way, here let them taste our golden breads. Haha~"  Mr. Lee gave her a paper bag full of different breads.

"Of Course~ Everyone should taste our golds~"  and they both laughed.  Himchan only look at them with his straight face and thought  Weird dad = Weird daughter. Great.  Jiyeon happily waved and walked out first. Himchan walk to Mr. Lee first and  gave out a piece of paper.  

"Here. You can call her anytime with this number. It's our phone number."

"Thank you! Take care of my Jiyeon okay?"  Mr. Lee smiled

Sounds like she's moving out nd he wants me to take care of her.  "Sure~ No prob. Mr. Lee."  Himchan smiled.  Mr. Lee pat his shoulder  "Now go."

 

Outside the shop ~

"Ya! Hurry up. Taxi's here."  Jiyeon yelled and go in first.  "Calm down."  Himchan made an angry look.

Inside the cab ~

"I'll miss them~"  Jiyeon pout while looking at the window view.  Himchan looked at her weirdly  "Ya. You're going back ther eventually. What are you saying?".  Jiyeon sigh,  "Truthfully, I'm just worried for my dad.".  Himchan's facial expression softened  "Why?".  "*sigh* I'm afraid he'll....he'll got it again while I'm goe."  Jiyeon's still looking at the window view.  At first Himchan didn't get what she is talking about but after a few seconds he remember about the heart attack issue about Mr. Lee.  "He'll be fine. He's a strong man. Just always think of that."  Himchan tried to comfort Jiyeon then he looked away  and look at the window view.  When Jiyeon heard that, she smiled and look at Himchan who looked away.  Even though Himchan isn't looking at her, she still saw her, smiling through the window which made him also smile secretly.

 

                                                    

                                                    End of Chapter 11: Going Back...... ^___^...

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! ^___^  I just wat to say that I will really take a long time to update (longer than the usual T___T)  so I hope you won't hate on me and get bored and abandon this story...I really hope. I admit I'm a worst author/writer though T__T.  Thank you again to those who keep on reading this and to those who will read this and I'm sorry for those who wait (if there's any XD).  Have a nice day and Stay Awesome! Bye~ ^^ *

=  And~ I know I'm late but.. Who watched B.A.P's new MVs!! AAaahh~! \ ^O^ /  let's fangirl together!! XD And who's excited for the release of the new album or singles?? =D ME!! =)

=I never done this before but... Who's your bias on B.A.P??  ^^ =