Chappie 2 ^^

All My Love is For You

Tiffany and the girls went back to their class and found the boys was there already. Suddenly Siwon and Eunhyuk dragged Tiffany away from the girls making the others giggled seeing their cute interaction.

"Hey guys, this is Tiffany Hwang." Siwon introduced Tiffany to his friends. Tiffany felt really shy but Eunhyuk poked her cheek and gave a reassuring smile to be confident.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Tiffany Hwang imnida. You can call me Fany, Tiff, or Tiffany." Tiffany bowed to them and showed them her eye-smile. The boys smiled widely to her and she felt really accepted there.

"No need to be so formal. Just call us by our names or oppa. By the way my name is Leeteuk, nice to meet you." Leeteuk offered her a handshake which she greatly accepted. They introduced themselves one by one and Tiffany found them were really fun to be with. Then she remember she hadn't introduced her friends to them.

"Oppaduel, they are my besties. I hope all of us can get along together. This Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Yuri, Yoona, Hyoyeon, Seohyun, and Sooyoung. They are really kind and fun to be with." Tiffany introduced her friends and found some of the boys had been smiling the whole time,

 

"Sorry if we were acting mean just now, it because we didn't know that you're not our fans. Haha, silly me." Leeteuk laughed childishly as he talked to Taeyeon "Btw, I'm Park Jungsu but everyone calls me Leeteuk. Nice to know you." Leeteuk introduced himself shyly to Taeyeon as each one of them proceed to their own seats.

"Don't worry about it Oppa, I understand. I'm Kim Taeyeon." Taeyeon patted his shoulder which made him looked at her. "Let's have a great year together." Taeyeon said as she showed her bubbly happy side to him. Leeteuk nodded and smiled widely.

"Can I call you Teukie Oppa? It's cute for you." Taeyeon looked at Leeteuk with a pleading expression.

"You can call me whatever you want TaeTae. Haha" Leeteuk made a nickname for Taeyeon which both of them thought that was cute.

"Yeah, I like our nickname, Teukie and TaeTae. It's really cute." Taeyeon squealed like a little kid while Leeteuk laughed along with her.

 

"I'm sorry." Kyuhyun said shortly while looking at the other side of the classroom. He avoided Seohyun because he was afraid that Seohyun might had been angry with him and didn't want to talk to him.

"For what? I don't think that you did a mistake or something like that." Seohyun asked while having a cute blank expression on her face. Kyuhyun turned to her and he had a guilty expression.

"For being mean. My name is Kyuhyun, I don't usually talk to girls because some of them are annoying. But I know you're not." Kyuhyun tried to make up with Seohyun but actually Seohyun didn't feel angry at all.

"I'm Seohyun. Haha, that's okay Oppa. Even me myself think that girls are sometimes annoying and noisy. It's a fact." Seohyun said as she smiled at Kyuhyun who was still having the guilty expression.

"Really? Then, can we be friend?" Kyuhyun asked shyly which Seohyun found it cute. It was really rare that Seohyun found a boy that was cute.

"Of course." Seohyun answered happily.

 

Suddenly the teacher came and they all became silent. The teacher looked really fierce that no one was dared to make a noise. The teacher smiled at them or rather smirked at them.

"Hello class. I'm Kim Heechul you can call me Mr. Heechul. I'll be teaching mathematic in this class and for our first lesson in this class, I will assign you a starter project. I have choosen your partner first one is Leeteuk Taeyeon, Donghae Jessica, Siwon Tiffany, Eunhyuk Hyoyeon, Ryeowook Sooyoung, Kyuhyun Seohyun, Sungmin Sunny, Kibum Yoona, Yesung Yuri."

"We're not in one team." Eunhyuk pouted cutely at Tiffany.

"Don't worry we're still seatmate after all -----"

"And you need to sit with your partner." Mr. Heechul said and Eunhyuk pouted more. Tiffany laughed at him.

"At least, we're still close. Don't pout, you didn't look cute." Tiffany teased Eunhyuk and he just stuck his tounge at her. Tiffany picked up her things and changed seat with Hyoyeon who was looking unhappy.

 

"Oppa, we're together. Haha" Tiffany said as she settled her things to her new desk. Siwon looked at her and showed her his killer smile which sent shiver to her heart.

"Yeah, I'm really glad. You don't mind being with me right? I mean, you're close to Eunhyuk." Siwon said as his face looked insecure.

"I'm more than happy to be partner with you, don't worry about that. Me and Hyukkie Oppa are just like brother and sister." Tiffany didn't know why she explained it to him but she just kept on talking.

"Me too ----"

"Siwon-ssi and Tiffany-ssi, would you mind to tell all of us what you guys are talking about?" Mr. Heechul interrupted them. Siwon and Tiffany both shook their heads and looked down while giggling softly together. The lesson passed and Tiffany felt really dizzy. She was not really good at mathematic.

:"Hey are you okay?" Siwon whispered to Tiffany with a concern look on his face.

"I'm okay Siwonnie-oppa, it's just I'm not really good at mathematic so I kind of feel dizzy." Siwon felt his heartbeats fasten upon hearing Tiffany called him with a cure nickname.

"Then consider yourself lucky because I'll be your mathematic tutor.." Siwon said proudly. Tiffany's eyes twinkling with hope but suddenly dissappered and changed into a sad one.

"I would love to. But you know, I don't have money. Even for studying here, I need to work really hard." Tiffany nearly cried but Siwon quickly held her hand,

"Who says you need to pay me? It's free. We're bestfriends anyway, eventhough we just met, I already felt being attached to you." Siwon said his feeling hosnestly which made Tiffany blushed madly.

"Jinjja? Thanks so much Oppa/" Tiffany forgot that there was still Mr. Heechul infront of the class. She crashed her body to Siwon and hugged him. "You're the best, thank you so much Oppa."

"Tiffany-ssi, this is not a dating class so please sit properly and listened to me." Mr. Heechul glared at her and she quickly went to her position which followed by the girls laughs. Tiffany mouthed sorry to Siwon and he just smiled to her. After about 35 minutes, the class was over and it was time for them to go home. Tiffany was about to go but Eunhyuk stopped her.

"Emm, can I take you home?" Eunhyuk asked shyly.

"Hyukkie Oppa, I don't want to be a burden to you. I can go by myself and besides I'm not going home after this, I'm going somewhere eles. Maybe later okay?" Tiffany pinched Eunhyuk's cheek so that he wouldn't be angry.

"Okay then, be careful."

"Bye Oppa." Tiffany waved at him as she walked away.

 

"Hey Tiffany what took you so long?" Soojin her workmate greeted her with such annoying way.

"The school ended late today besides this is my first day of school. Sorry won't happen again next time." Soojin was a worker too but she acted like she was the boss which annoyed other staff but they just let her be.

"Good, today our new boss aka our boss son will come and work with us. Quickly change your uniform and make yourself presentable." Soojin ordered Tiffany and being the kind innocent girl she followed it. Tiffany took a long time and when she came outside she was greeted by a shocking sight.

"Siwonnie-oppa? What are you doing here?" Tiffany said as she looked at Siwon who was greeting the other staff.

"Ppany? Woah, I didn't know that you work here. Then, take a good care of me okay. We will be working together." Siwon hugged Tiffany infront of other staff. She could feel the glaring eyes towards her but she just ignoref them.

"So you had met Tiffany. I'm just going to introduce her to you. She's the best employee here and the most beautiful girl here." Siwon's dad came and winked at Siwon. "But that's even more than good that both of you had met."

"Yeah, she's my bestfriend at school." Siwon said proudly and he looked like a kid who was praising his favorite toy. Tiffany and Mr. Choi laughed at his childishness.

"Good then. You will be working together from now on. And Tiffany you don't need to wear that uniform again. From now on you'll be Siwon's secretary." Everyone had their jaws dropped except for Siwon and Mr. Choi.

"Really? Thank you so much sir. I don't know how to reply your kindness." Mr.Choi smiled at the younger girl. "Just take care of this childish boy."

"Appa." Siwon whined at his father and caused him to laugh.

"Your working room will be the same with Siwon, I hope you don't mind."

"Of course not me and Siwonnie-oppa are really close. But can I call him like that ot I need to call him formally." Tiffany said as she looked down. She thought it would be awkward to call her bestfriend formally.

"You can call him whatever you want. Then, everything's settled. I'll be going first, bye guys." Mr.Choi left with a big smile on his face.

"Never know you'll be my boss." Tiffany said as they walked to their working room. "And I never thought that I'll be promoted into such a high position. I'm so happy."

"Me too. I thought working would be boring but since you're here with me I think it will be so much fun." Siwon smiled widely. "Here we are." Siwon opened the door and let Tiffany entered first. The room was really big and comfy, the decoration was really good with the combination of sapphire blue color and pink color. Tiffany was mesmerized by the room so did Siwon. They both looked at each other and then started to jump happily like little kids.

 

 

Chapter2 ^^
I hope you like it...
Please subscribe, votes, and of course give me lots of comments :))
Thank you, I love you all <3