Chapter 1

All My Love is For You

"Good morning World." Tiffany said as she opened the window to breath in some fresh air. "First day as third year highschool student. Appa, Umma wish me luck." She breathed in some fresh air before started getting ready to the school. Yes, Tiffany Hwang, an orphan girl who lived a hard life but never felt sorry about that. She always felt greatful of what she had.

She was in the middle of drying her hair when suddenly her phone rang "Yobosaeyo?"

"Fany ah ~ I miss you so much." Tiffany smiled upon hearing that voice, Jessica one of her bestfriend. "Sica ~ I miss you too." Tiffany squealed and smiled widely because she had missed her so much.

"The girls will come over to your place and walk together to school. Be ready in ten minutes okay?" Jessica was so hyper that day and Tiffany knew because she was also hyper. Eventhough her parent left her but they left her with 8 sisters who she treasured so much.

"Okay Sica ~ tell the girls I miss them too." Tiffany ended the call and picking her clothes. She took her cute pink t-shirt, white shorts, pink bag, and a pair of white shoes to match her shorts. Eventhough she was poor, she had a great sense in fashion. She waited outside and played with her phone.

"FANY AH" The girls came rushing to her and hugged her tightly. She was do happy that she started to tear up because of feeling being loved by her sisters. The girls broke the hug because they were out of breath.

"Let's go, we don't want to miss the class." Taeyeon, the oldest girl in the group warned them.

"Ne Unnie." Seohyun replied her with a smile, she was the maknae of the group and she was so cute and loved by all of her unnies. They walked to the Seoul University where they went to study. They talked a lot when they were walking.

"Hey, we need to take our schedule first." Sooyoung, the shikshin of the group, leaded them to take their schedule. One by one they took the schedule, after they took the schedules they jumped up and down.

"We're all in the same class. We're so lucky." Yoona and Yuri jumped up and down feeling really happy. Suddenly the bell rang disturbing their happy moment. "Good way to ruin someone's happinesss." Hyoyeon said as they walked to the class. The class was still empty so they could choose wherever they wanted. Jessica and Taeyeon, Yoona and Yuri, Sunny and Hyoyeon, Seohyun and Sooyoung, and Tiffany sat alone. Suddenly 9 boys showed up and they recognized them, SuperJunior, the handsome boys in the school.

"Is this seat vacant?" One of them approached Tiffany who was daydreaming. They boy smiled at her when she looked up to him. Tiffany was stunned by his smile. "Yes, it is." Tiffany moved her things aside so that the boy could sit down. "My name is Lee HyukJae, but people call me Eunhyuk. What's your name?" Eunhyuk put out his hands for a handshake and Tiffany gladly took it "My name is Hwang Miyoung, but people call me Tiffany or Fany. Nice to know you." Tiffany showed him her eye smile.

"Hey, you got yourself a new friend there. Who is she?" Two boys who were sitting infront of Eunhyuk and Tiffany turned their attention to them.

"Right. Tiffany, this is Siwon and Donghae, my best buddies~" Tiffany smiled at them "My name is Tiffany Hwang."

"Nice to know you. Woah I'm so happy that finally we meet a normal girl who doesn't freak out when she sees us." Siwon said as he kept smiling to Tiffany. "Actually the other 8 girls there won't freak out too when they see you guys. They are just normal as me. I hope." Tiffany whispered the last two words and they didn't hear it.

"Really?! It will be great this year." Eunhyuk squealed like a girl that looked so cute. Tiffany laughed at his childishness.

"Stop your squealing, you're not a girl." Donghae smacked his head causing Eunhyuk to pout. The four of them continued to chat when suddenly the teacher came.

"Good morning class." The scary Mr. Lee came and smirked immediately when he entered the classroom. "I see you had already choose your own sitting plan but I think you need to move."

"What? I already feel comfortable here. What an annoying teacher." Eunhyuk grunted and Tiffany giggled at him. "Me too. I wish I will sit with you. You're so fun to be with." Tiffany said not knowing that she had made the boy's heart flutter.

"Okay, here's the sitting plan. Taeyeon and Leeteuk, Siwon and Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk and Tiffany, Donghae and Jessica, Yesung and Yuri, Ryeowook and Sooyoung, Kibum and Yoona, last but not least Kyuhyun and Seohyun." Mr. Lee looked around and found that Eunhyuk and Tiffany had sat together. "Well you guys get along really well."

"I have a meeting with the teacher and this time class will only be your bonding time for you guys."

The girls except for Tiffany whined and the boys seemed to keep a distance with the girls except for Siwon and Donghae.

 

"Hey, I'm Siwon." Siwon smiled and put out his hands.

"I'm Hyoyeon." Hyoyeon took his hand and smiled to him. Hyoyeon felt her heart beat faster but she just brushed it off.

"Glad to have new friend." Siwon said and Hyoyeon nodded her head while smiling to him while admiring him.

 

"Hey, I'm Donghae and I heard from Tiffany you are cold to boys. But it's okay we can be friends right?" Donghae tried to introduce himself as friendly as he could and Jessica found it cute and she also could see sincerity in his eyes so she smiled to him. "Of course, I'm Jessica. Since Tiffany had trusted you, I will be friend with you too."

"Yeah, thank you Jessica-ssi." Jessica hit Donghae's hand playfully.

"What's with the formality. Just call me Sica or Jessica and since you are older than me, I'll call you Oppa. Is it okay for you?" Donghae smiled like a fool person while nodding his head.

 

"Well, they make friends really quick. But look at the others Oppa." Eunhyuk jolted from his chair when he heard Tiffany called him oppa. "Oppa, waeyo? Why are you so shock?"

"Nothing hahaa. It's just great to see them being friendly, Mi Young-ssi." Eunhyuk laughed awkwardly. Tiffany being the clueless girl just laughed along with him. "Oppa, don't use formalities with me. Just call me Youngie. I always want someone to call me that."

"Jinjja? I'm also thinking about that nickname for you. Then call me Hyukkie." Eunhyuk smiled to her and Tiffany blushed more. "Okay Hyukkie Oppa."

"Fany ah~" Hyoyeon turned back to Tiffany while smiling like a fool. "What's with you Hyo? You're smiling like a crazy. By the way this is Hyukkie, I mean Eunhyuk. Hyukkie Oppa this is Hyoyeon." Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon greeted each other.

"So what happen to you?"

"You know the one who sits with me?" Hyoyeon referred to Siwon who was busy playing around with Donghae and Tiffany nodded. "He's super cute and friendly. I think my high school year will be very great."

"Omo Hyoyeon ah, you know him just for 5 minutes and you're trying to say that you have a crush on him? Aigoo." Tiffany shook her head and Eunhyuk just laughed softly.

"That's not weird Youngie. Many girls will have a crush on him on the first sight because of his look."

"What are you guys talking about? You guys look so serious." Siwon suddenly turned behind making Hyoyeon almost fell down from her chair. "Sorry did I scare you?" Siwon had held Hyoyeon's arm to pretend her from falling down.

"I'm fine." Hyoyeon smiled "Thank you."

"Ppany ah." Siwon turned his attention to Tiffany who was laughing with Eunhyuk. She immediately stop laughing when she heard Siwon called her using aegyo. "Oppa ah, it's Fany not Ppany. "

"Well I just want to give you a special nickname." Siwon used aegyo again and it made Tiffany cringe in a good way, she giggled looking at his childish act. "Next time okay. We just know each other. But it's a different case with Hyukkie oppa, we sit together and we are pretty close." Siwon pouted cutely "And stop your aegyo Oppa."

"Only his face looks mature but he's truly not a mature one." Eunhyuk teased Siwon and he pouted more.

"And I don't think Hyukkie Oppa is mature too." Tiffany teased Eunhyuk and he pouted "Yah Youngie~ah."

"Youngie? From Mi Young?!! You actually let him call you with your Korean name Fany? I thought you hate it so much. Woah you must be really special that she lets you call her with that name." Hyoyeon who had been silent for a while because of Siwon's affection towards Tiffany suddenly spoke.

"Yah.." Tiffany scolded her while covering her reddening face. They talked alot, the other girls had moved together and only talked among the girls while Tiffany, Jessica, and Hyoyeon talked a lot with Eunhyuk, Siwon, and Donghae. After a few moments the class over and it was time for lunch. As usual Sooyoung would drag them all out.

"I'm hungry. Hurry up girls." Sooyoung shouted as she pulled Yoona and Yuri with her. Tiffany glanced at them and laughed. "She is always hungry. Oppa, I will get going. See you in the next period." Eunhyuk waved his hands and smiled to Tiffany as he also moved to his bestfriends.

In the canteen, the girls took the usual sitting spot. Sooyoung had just came back from ordering the food. She sat down and munched down her food along with the other girls.

"Yah, don't you think the boys are cold?" Yoona started to talk about the boys. "I tried to introduce myself to that guy name Kibum but he just answered me and ignored me completely."

"Yeah, me too." the others also agreed.

"Well, they just afraid of you girls. Since they are famous in this school, maybe they think you girls are the same with their crazy fan girls out there." Tiffany explained and they nodded. "Hyoyeon and Jessica are having a good time with two of the boys."

"Yeah, we see that. You also look really close with three of the boys." Taeyeon said as ate her food.

"Well, they are just friendly to me, especially Eunhyuk and Siwon."

"Siwon showed affection to our Fany." Hyoyeon and she just laughed at her. "Yah, Hyoyeon just tell me that you're jealous." The girls turned their attention to the blushing Hyoyeon.

"Don't tell me you already like him unnie." Seohyun asked with a shock face.

"It's not like that, I'm just thinking that he is fun to be with. That's all." Hyoyeon tried to explain but the girls didn't buy it.

"Yeah right. As if we will believe that." Sunny said.

They continued their lunch and not long after that the lunch break was over and it was time to continue the class.

 

 

HEY GUYS...
The first chapter and I'm wondering whether it should be HYUKFANY or SIFANY
Anyway leave comment and also subscribe :))
Love you all :D