chapie 3

All My Love is For You

The next day, Tiffany went to school with a really bright smile on her face. She was very happy that now she had many bestfriends and even got promoted into a higher position. She walked happily to school and spotted Eunhyuk and Donghae with many girls surrounded them.

"Good morning Hyukkie Oppa, Donghae oppa." Tiffany greeted them politely while the other girls looked at her annoyingly. Tiffany just ignored them because she knew that they were just jealous of her being close to the kingkas of the school. "Morning Youngie." Eunhyuk greeted her back and Donghae waved his hand attentively towards Tiffany. Tiffany giggled cutely and remembered something.

"Have you guys seen Siwonie Oppa?" Eunhyuk's face was darkened when she heard Tiffany called Siwon with a cute nickname. He thought he would be the only one who had a special nickname from her. He was silence all the time, thinking why he felt like that. Donghae nudged him and smiled to Tiffany.

"I think he's in the library. He's having a problem with one of his subject so he is always early and go there. You can find him there." After saying goodbye and thank you to Donghae, TIffany made her way to the library and since it was still early, her friends hadn't arrived yet. She walked quickly and excitedly to the library, when she arrived she opened the door slowly and entered.

There she spotted Siwon who seemed to be in a deep thought that time. She smiled and walked slowly towards him. She was thinking about pulling a prank on him so she went behind him and covered his eyes.

"Guess who?" Tiffany said with aegyo and in a teasing manner. Siwon recognized that voice really well and that caused a big grin on his face. He was thinking of teasing her back but decided not to do it because he didn't want to ruin the sweet moment.

"My lovely Tiffany Hwang." Siwon blurted out what was on his mind causing Tiffany blushed madly but she quickly revovered from the shock.

"How can you know it was me?" Tiffany pouted as she sat beside him. Siwon chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Your voice is planted on my mind, so there's no way I will fail to know that it was you." Tiffany laughed at his cuteness and shifted her eyes to the books that piled up in the desk.

"What are you doing Oppa?" Tiffany said as she grabbed one of the book and looked at it "English book? Do you have a problem with your English?" Tiffany gave Siwon her full attention and looked at him cutely which made Siwon's heart was going to jump out from its place.

"Not really. Just once in a while. I just want to improve my English skill."

"I can help you Oppa. My English is pretty good and you'll be teaching me math to so we're equal." Tiffany showed Siwon her eye-smiles.

"Really?" Siwon showed her back his charming smile. Tiffany nodded excitedly when suddenly her phone rang loudly. The librarian glared at her and she quickly said sorry and picked up her phone.

"Hello? Jessie?"

"Yah. Where are you? The girls and the boys are hanging out in the class now, Come here quickly. Oh and if you see Siwon ask him to come here too."

"Okay Jessie. Be there in a second." Tiffany hang up the phone and she quickly grabbed Siwon's hand who was spacing out.

"Quick, they're looking for us. Let's go or Jessica will kill me." Siwon let Tiffany held his hand and dragged him. They walked quickly to the class eventhough it was still damn early but because their bestfriends were looking for them, they wnet there quickly. They entered the class and greeted by the staring eyes on them.

"Um, can you guys tell me what's wrong?" Siwon asked because they were all staring at them weirdly.

"ARE YOU GUYS DATING?" Jessica launched to Siwon and grabbed him by the colar while glaring at him dangerously. She was so protective towards the girls especially Tiffany and Taeyeon. Siwon's and Tiffany's reddened by the sudden question.

"No. What makes you said that? And please Jessie let go of Siwonnie Oppa, you're going to choke my oppa." Tiffany pushed Jessica's hand from Siwon colar and looked at him worriedly. "Gwenchana?" Tiffany asked and she was checking him. Siwon smiled at the caring girl beside her and nodded

"So what's with the holding hands all the time?" Just then Tiffany and Siwon realized that they had been holding each other hands. They quickly let go and both of them tried to hide their blushing face. The girls giggled at them while Jessica still glaring at Siwon. Tiffany noticed it and stopped Jessica.

"Sica ah, can you please let me breathe a little. He's important for me, don't scare him out of my life. I don't mean you're not important in my life, I just think that he's taking a part of my life." Tiffany pleaded and Jessica melted down. She smiled and patted Tiffany's back before going back to her seat. Tiffany then dragged Siwon to their seat.

"Youngie, where have you been? With Siwon all the time?" Eunhyuk tried to show his jealousy but the inoocent girl didn't catch it.

"Are you jealous?" Hyoyeon teased Eunhyuk but he just stuck his tounge out at Hyoyeon who was laughing at the obvious jealousy of his.

"Ne. We spend the time in the library. Waeyo oppa?" Eunhyuk was about to go crazy but seeing Tiffany was so happy and cheerful he calmed down.

"He's jealous." Hyoyeon teased again which caused Eunhyuk glared at her playfully and she laughed her heart out again. Tiffany just chuckled at their cute interreaction.

"I miss you. You haven't talked to me lately." Eunhyuk pouted cutely which made Tiffany cringed in a good way. She turned her body towards Eunhyuk and pinched his cheek.

"Don't be too cheesy to my Fany." Hyoyeon reminded Eunhyuk and made him whined like a child.

"Aigoo my baby oppa. We just met yesterday and this morning and you said you miss me?" Tiffany giggled seeing the handsome boy in front of her still pouting. She was unaware that Siwon was watching them all the time with a great jealousy. "Let me make it up to you then, how about you take me to my work place after the class?"

"Jeongmal?" Eunhyuk exclaimed happily and Tiffany nodded.

"Yes, you're the best big bro I've ever had so don't be sad and cheer up okay?" Eunhyuk smiled softly and nodded. He somehow felt disappointed that Tiffany just saw him as her brother. Tiffany then turned her attention to the front and busied hersel playing with her phone when suddenly Donghae who was sitting infront of her with Jessica talked to her.

"So, which one?" Donghae covered their face with a book so Siwon and Jessica couldn't hear and know what they were talking about.

"What are you talking about Oppa? I don't understand." Tiffany whispered back to Donghae.

"Eunhyuk or Siwon? Which one do you like?" Donghae teased Tiffany and before Tiffany could answered Jessica had thrown Donghae's book away and glared at him.

"What are you trying to do?" Donghae gulped down nervously. He knew that Jessica could kill him for asking Tiffany such question.Siwon turned his attention to Siwon and Donghae too. Tiffany knew she had to help Donghae before Jessica exploded.

"He just asked for your number. He's too shy to ask it directly from you." Donghae stared at Tiffany with his eyes wide open. Siwon laughed at his bestfriend when he heard Tiffany said that and Jessica blushed madly but still trying to act like she was not.

"The almighty Lee Donghae is scared to ask for a girl's phone number." Siwon teased Donghae and Donghae got irritated.

"Shut up as if you already have Tiffany's phone number." Tiffany who was innocent just stared at them cinfusely, she didn't know why she was included in their teasing. Siwon shut his mouth after he heard Donghae's words.

"So. here." Jessica suddenly gave Donghae a small piece of paper and quickly turned away. Donghae who seemed to be happy thank Jessica and also Tiffany. After their teasing done, Tiffany looked at Siwon. "Oppa can I borrow your phone?"

Siwon didn't hesitant to let her use his phone. Tiffany looked at his contact and she was amused. Other than his family numbers and the guys numbers, he got no girls number. She smiled happily and began to type her own number and save it.

"There oppa." Tiffany handed Siwon's phone without telling him that she had saved her number.

 

The classes were over and it was time to go home. Tiffany went to her bestfriends first and hanging out with them before going to work. She noticed that her friends were staring at her in a weird way.

"What's your problem girls? You've been staring me like that since I entered the class."

"Nothing, but don't you know?" Taeyeon said as she moved closer to Tiffany, squeezing Jessica who was in the middle of them. Tiffany shook her head and leaned over Taeyeon which made Jessica groaned in annoyance.

"What happen? Please be quick, I still have work" Tiffany said as she patiently waited for Taeyeon to speak.

"Could you please let me have a place to breath?" Jessica said as she pushed Tiffany and Taeyeon from her. They almost fell down which caused the others to laugh at their love-hate friendship.

"Three of you should really get married." Yuri teased them and she earned a smack from Jessica.

"Don't hurt my Yul." Yoona said as she playfully defended Yuri.

"Yah, so what about the words you're about to say Tae? Quick, I'm hungry." Sooyoung whined while rubbing her belly.

"You only care about food, shikshin." Sunny stuck her tounge out at the shikshin which cause the shikshin glaring at her.

"I think I already know." Hyoyeon said as she smirked while looking at Tiffany.

"Unnie, be quick. I need to do my assignment." Seohyun checked her books while glancing at Taeyeon.

"Here's the thing. Don't you know that Siwon and Eunhyuk -----" When Taeyeon almost finished her sentence. Eunhyuk barged in the classroom and smiled sheepishly to them.

"Sorry to interrupt you guys, but I need to take Tiffany now." Eunhyuk said as he grabbed Tiffany's hands. Tiffany made Eunhyuk let go of her hands and she picked up her bag.

"Take. A. Good. Care. Of. Her. Or you won't be a kingka in this school again but you'll be a monkey." Taeyeon threatened Eunhyuk who looked like a scaredy cat infront of the girls.

"Unnie. Siwonie oppa might be waiting for me." Tiffany blurted out her thoughts which made all of them stared at her shockedly. The fact that Tiffany were working together with Siwon, the other girls and boys had known it. But they didn't know that they had grown a special attachment between them. Eunhyuk couldn't help but felt jealous. Then, Eunhyuk took Tiffany to her workplace, the whole journey was silence.

"Thanks for the ride Oppa. Bye." Tiffany said as she got off the car and ran to the office without looking back at Eunhyuk.

"Ottoke? I'm falling for her but she just saw me as a big brother. Lucky Siwon." Eunhyuk sighed and then he drove away.

 

Tiffany ran fastly to her and Siwon's room. She found Siwon was busy with the papers on his table. She felt sorry for being late to work. Siwon then finally looked up to see the almost crying Tiffany at the door. She was feeling sorry for coming late.

"Hey Fany, don't just stand there. Come here." Siwon motioned her to his side but she just stayed there while looking to the ground.

"Aren't you mad?" Tiffany had her head down all the time and it worried Siwon.

"Why would I be mad at you?" Siwon was confused with the sudden question. He stood up and walked towards her. He grabbed her face so he could see her.

"I'm late for work. I should have been here earlier but I was busy chatting with the girls. Sorry." Tiffany almost cried but Siwon quickl consoled her.

"Hey it's okay. You're not late, I'm just here to early. And it's okay if you want to have some girls time with your besties. I never against that. Don't be sad and cheer up." Siwon tried to cheer her up but she still felt guilty..

"But I'm still being late. You should've given me a punishment so that I won't feel gulity anymore." Siwon was shocked to see this girl's sincerity. He had never met a girl as sincere as her. He smiled at her and suddenly he got an brilliant idea in his mind.

"Well, I have a punishment for you. Every day you will be going home with me so that you won't be late again." Tiffany looked at him weirdly but because it was a ppunishment she had to agree though she thpught that it was not a punishment.

"Okay Siwonnie oppa." She nodded lightly like a child which Siwon found it really cute.

"Cheer up then." Tiffany showed him her brightest smile and he smiled back. Then they went back to their work. It was quite a night time when they had finished doing their work. Siwon insisted in taking her home and knowing how stubborn Siwon was, she couldn't reject. The whole journey was silence since both of them were exhausted. When they arrived, Tiffany got stuck on the seatbelt.

"Oppa, it won't come off." Tiffany said as she struggled to get free from the seatbelt. Siwon quickly untie his and unconciously leaned closely to Tiffany. Tiffany got shocked and her heart was beating like crazy. Siwon tried many times and finally he could untie it. He looked at her with a smile in the same position.

"Thank you Oppa." Tiffany tried to give him a smile but it ended in an awkward smile. Siwon moved back to his seat and smiled at the innocent girl.

"I'll be going first. Goodnight oppa, thanks for everything." Tiffany said as she got off the car. Siwon was about to drive away when suddenly Tiffany stopped him and she got into the car quickly.

"Wae? What happened? ----" Siwon felt a pair of soft lips on his cheek which caused him to stop talking. Tiffany had given Siwon a peck on his cheek and he felt extremely happy because of that.

"Gomawo oppa. Bye." Tiffany quickly got out of the car and ran to her house. Siwon touched his cheek and smiled like an idiot. For him, that day was one of his happiest day.

 

 

 

Hey readers :))
I'm back, love you all <3
Leave comments , kay?